Single or Late Marriage Indicators on Chart

November 12, 2019 at 07:14 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) beyzacen
Single or Late Marriage Indicators on Chart
General:
* If Capricorn and Saturn are strong, Moon and Venus are weak (Moon Capricorn, Venus like Aries Scorpio)
* Venus-Saturn opposite, conjunct or square
* Venus Retro 7th house
* Saturn in the 7th House (or Saturn´s hard angle to the Moon in the 7th House)
* The Moon´s Shrinking Moon, born in the Last Fourth, Balsamic phase
* Saturn, Mars, Uranus or Neptune settled in the 5th or 7th house
* Saturn Scorpio and Moon with conjunctive square
* The Moon and the Sun make square and opposite, take influence from Saturn, the Moon at the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 7th, 8th, 9th house to settle
* Moon, Venus is not angled

For men:
* Moon or Venus; Virgo, Leo and Gemini
* Rulers of the Moon, Venus and 7th House signs
* Moon or Venus; Saturn Mars makes a hard angle with Uranus or Neptune, and if one of these planets settles in the 5th or 7th House
* Moon, Venus or Jupiter 90, 180

For women:
Sun or Mars; Virgo, Aquarius, Sagittarius
* Sun or Venus, Saturn, Mars, Uranus or Neptune and has taken a hard angle and these planets are located in the 5th and 7th houses.
*Moon; 90 or 180 to Venus or Jupiter,
* When the moon is 90, 180 or Venus against Uranus

Sincerely
Beyza

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 13, 2019 at 18:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user Astro, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thanks for sharing... Great song :79:
November 13, 2019 at 17:57
(Libra) leorising » goldenlion32
interesting... neptune conjuct jupiter scorpio in 4th house... almost like my jupiter in pisces 8th house...
November 13, 2019 at 17:49
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
Ha ha..with North Node Aquarius in 7th house and Uranus in Libra in the 3rd, Sagittarius Sun I got married once in my Saturn in Taurus Return. Saturn in Pisces I lived with someone for like 3 months. Saturn in Scorpio lived with someone for 7 years.

I believe sometimes looking back on relationships the last thirty years since Saturn in Sagittarius in the late 80´d, I´ve always been teaching the masculine. Always the first girlfriend, first wife, first other private matters even today.

I have Sagittarius Sun and Neptune in Sag in the 5th house so it´s been more about seeing through different types of relationships in society. North Node Aquarius is traveling to another culture.

I would say perhaps I may have passed a lot of ex husbands from different lives. Lmao! I do know the 2nd house Virgo Pluto 29 degrees played into it as well as the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th house. I believe it has to do with how your astrological chart is aspects. Since Venus and Jupiter in Scorpio opposition Taurus Moon is in the 10th house.

I just had my Aries in Chiron Return this year and of course 2018/2019 has been bringing around that karma from that marriage to full circle. Which I find we´re both standing in each other´s shoes right now at the end of the marriage in Saturn in Virgo.
November 13, 2019 at 16:42
(Pisces) fishscales » Astro
"North Node in 7th can also signal a late marriage or a 2nd marriage. If you married young you get a chance to do it right the 2nd time around."

Song for that placement, maybe? :5:

https://youtu.be/xz4YQZ01Q_A
YouTube
YouTube
November 13, 2019 at 16:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Astro, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
North Node in 7th can also signal a late marriage or a 2nd marriage. If you married young you get a chance to do it right the 2nd time around.
November 12, 2019 at 21:05
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
6 planets Stellium in Capricorn but in the 9th house, a T-square Pluto-Moon-Saturn, empty 5th house in Virgo and 7th house in Scorpio with Jupiter and Pluto.

...not easy, I only get involved when I really like someone...but I´m decided to overcome these bad indicators, find love and get married someday, not that late, hopefully. :4:
November 12, 2019 at 14:41
(Aries) ram_goat
Venus in gemini..

Cap ASC, I´de say that makes for strong cap/saturn

Moon square Uranus..
Mars in 5th..
Saturn in 5th..
Venus in 5th..

Not married yet.

A gypsy read my palm once for $20,
and told me I would marry a woman
that had blue hair..

I paid her $20 more and asked if I could
pick what country..

Beza-bombs!
November 12, 2019 at 11:23
(Libra) leorising » beyzacen
ok, i ve just said about my venus , because in birth chart it is retrograde. but in october 23 2020 it will be direct moviment in progressed chart
November 12, 2019 at 10:52
(Aries) beyzacen » leorising
please dont think about progressed chart its about just natal charts, I reviewed natal charts.
November 12, 2019 at 09:34
(Libra) leorising
Interesting
I have Uranus in 5th , aquarius is ruler of 7th, my moon is waning, Venus in scorpio 4th (progressed chart direct moviment in 2020), mars in aquarius square sun , I have that wait ...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »