Astrology IS NOT a Path to Spiritual Liberation

November 8, 2019 at 17:13 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Ancient_Astrology
Astrology IS NOT a Path to Spiritual Liberation
Why do most of you come here? I´ll tell you why. You are afraid of freedom. You want me or someone else to tell you whom you should fuck and what you should wear to the Rave. You call it "searching for yourself".

Your astrological configurations are not your friends. They are what the Gnostics called Archons. They are not their to lead you to spiritual awakening. They don´t contain secret clues for your liberation. Quite the opposite. They are there to control and define you. Do you think they´re karmic lessons? Stop bullshitting yourself. You did not deserve fucked-up parents and you did not deserve to be raped. You didn´t do anything to deserve poverty or mistreatment because you happen to love people of your own gender. It´s all random. The archons, astrological orbs, are there to keep you in your place according to their plan. Sometimes they might serve you something good but very often they serve you something bad.

It´s good to know what they have planned for you. So it´s good to learn astrology. However, following their blueprint for you life is not a good idea. You can do better than that. You really can.

People like Nietzsche or James Hillman will tell you to suck it up, that it´s good for your soul to suffer through the travails life imposes upon you. That IS one way to live life. If that appeals to you, go right ahead.

Nietzsche was fond of aphorisms and he´s the one that coined the term, "What doesn´t kill you, makes you stronger." That sounds good, doesn´t it? Just remember what happened to Nietzsche. He lost his mind on the streets of Turin and as a horse-lover, I´ve always been touched that he hugged a horse that was being beaten. He spent the last years of his life bed-ridden, mentally ill and dependent on his proto-fascist sister Elizabeth. So how strong did that make him?

Don´t let astrology define you. Just don´t.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
November 9, 2019 at 07:10
(Pisces) TimeSciences
Agree. Well said!
https://tenor.com/view/…
:36:
November 9, 2019 at 05:24
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I’m so glad You say this. Saves me the time...ha ha!

Probably no one will listen, but it needs to be said periodically.

Live life , pay attention and don’t be a jerk.
Good stuff will happen! :3:
November 9, 2019 at 03:52
(Aries) ram_goat » beep
Predictions are a dodgy business, but it´s possible to observe transits intelligently and learn a few things. Some go overboard, or do it wrong, true enough..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 9, 2019 at 02:45
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The Archons are like the Arab Djinn?

Are the vast loose Rosicrucian orbs superior to the tight orbs that the more difficult Astrologers use?
My Part of Spirit is on a degree that relates to Astrology, doesn´t Astrology define me just a little?
James Hillman sounded awfully cognizant in his dotage!
November 9, 2019 at 00:43
(Aries) ram_goat » beep
beep beep
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 8, 2019 at 23:14
(Aries) nutelina
Dude, astrology has given me so much it´s definitely amazing but that doesn´t mean I´m going to be an expert at it. I´ll leave that up to others. I know where I´m good at; finding common ground and a logical insight but I really had to learn that, and no astrology would have helped me, it´s just another piece of the puzzle confirming HOW I think and act and perhaps why... :15:
November 8, 2019 at 22:43
(Sagittarius) Murrderface88
Hahaha Noted.
November 8, 2019 at 22:27
(Gemini) beep
astrology as a path to spiritual liberation? what. okay fuck you haha. -_-
i find astrology to be therapeutic tbh helped me understand few things i never knew about myself. so if youre emotionally unstable(or possibly blonde w a skin disorder) and dont wanna see a psychiatrist then this is def for you!

also people go hard af following up w transits casually almost all the time, i try doing this myself but seeing others ik doing it is a bit much. you shouldnt try to figure out your future like this
November 8, 2019 at 20:58
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » fishscales
I´d rather be rich, trust me.
November 8, 2019 at 20:57
(Pisces) fishscales » Iceblu333
"I have the tendency to destroy people in debates... So no."

Must be a trait the Archons picked out for you...
November 8, 2019 at 19:43
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » ram_goat
Sigh, nope.

I´ve caused enough trouble as it is.

I have the tendency to destroy people in debates... So no.
November 8, 2019 at 19:40
(Aries) ram_goat » Iceblu333
I love hearing everyone´s point of view. If I couldn´t do that then i would be doing myself a disservice due to how much the media lies...

It is what it is however.

then make an explicitly political thread and see who comes to play.
November 8, 2019 at 19:33
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » nikkia
No, I meant that the media has caused so much of a devide of the people.

I am more for Trump than against him. I hate that he is pro life instead of pro choice. I am pro choice, a woman should have the right to do whatever she wants with her body.

I also dislike the way he handles Mexican immagrants.

What needs to be done is we need better laws, this impeachment mess needs to stop so that we can focus on bi-partisan issues.

If they cannot, our tax dollars should not be accessible due to the bickering of both parties.

Trump has done alot, but it is not covered In the media, which is wrong and shows that all of the crap going on can easily be put to the side to work on bettering the U.S but it is not.

I want solutions to homelessness, Healthcare, low wages, ect. But with them fighting instead of working together... I´m tired.

But I do know, I´m keeping my guns, so that´s my choice 2020.

When you´ve been robbed point blank, or when you´ve been broken in to. You will see the need for a gun. But I digress.

I´m not going to argue with anyone. I can give them my point of view and leave it at that.

I love hearing everyone´s point of view. If I couldn´t do that then i would be doing myself a disservice due to how much the media lies...

It is what it is however.
November 8, 2019 at 19:27
(Aries) ram_goat » nikkia
yes keep it private.

no need to discuss this subject publically.
November 8, 2019 at 19:22
(Aquarius) nikkia » Iceblu333
I thought you were inferring trump supporters the ´worst people´... and this breaks my heart.
If that´s not what you meant, then I read it wrong. My mistake.

What I will say publicly is that I am very concerned by all the hate and anger that has spread.

Feel free to PM me any time. A lively exchange of ideas is welcomed.
November 8, 2019 at 19:02
I also forgot to ask, how do you feel about AOC and her not wanting Amazon in New York? How do you feel about the green new deal?

Lastly, how do you afford to live in New York?
November 8, 2019 at 19:00
Hm, ok.

Can you explain what is so bad about him?
Has he done anything good? At all?

I just want your point of view. Lastly, did you vote in 2016?
November 8, 2019 at 18:56
(Aquarius) nikkia » Iceblu333
What´s so disheartening to me is -- some of the most intelligent (IQ wise) caring, loving, would-do-anything-for you- kind of people I ´knew´ became part of this cult !
Breaks my :181: heart in two.

As a New Yorker, we are ´immune´ to the hateful virus.
(Total victory in the election 3 days ago... and he left the state :75:)

Sadly, the people outside of NY who refused to listen to facts about him - got infected.

I still have a hard time calling the people I once cared for the ´worst people´ ...
but it´s scary not consider what people can do. Especially collectively.
All this talk about civil war! seems like terrible manipulation that leads to a self-fulfilling prophecy.

2020 cure !
November 8, 2019 at 18:53
Hm? I don´t get it...
November 8, 2019 at 18:51
(Aries) ram_goat » Iceblu333
I said trump voters.
November 8, 2019 at 18:31
Geesh, what´s so bad about Trump. Lol.
:61:

There are worse people. Lol
November 8, 2019 at 18:30
(Aquarius) nikkia » ram_goat
I was just replying to your blue pill post... OMG... we need red pills everywhere.

Is the red pill planet coming any time soon? lol
November 8, 2019 at 18:25
(Aries) ram_goat » nikkia
Nether one of these ´genius´ would concede that hospitals, mental wards and the streets are filled with people who illustrate how these philosophies flawed and dangerous.

Yeah funny how they have no answer when it comes to that..

Nietzsche is badly misunderstood by the ignorant. Better for most that they
never learn his name or read his stuff. Trump voters.
November 8, 2019 at 18:20
(Aquarius) nikkia
<It´s good to know what they have planned for you. So it´s good to learn astrology.>

Yes ! :80:
With my ´luck´ I´ll be dead before I figure it out.

My freaking father used to quote Nietzsche all the time. We´d argue.
Another equally nauseating quote is "God doesn´t give you more than you can handle" :28:
My ´mother´ was famous that one. We´d argue.

Nether one of these ´genius´ would concede that hospitals, mental wards and the streets are filled with people who illustrate how these philosophies flawed and dangerous.
There´s so much here.
Great post !

November 8, 2019 at 17:21
(Aries) ram_goat
You call it "searching for yourself".

But really it´s swallowing the #blue_pill again & again for most..
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »