Chiron in 7th via Transit or Natal

November 8, 2019 at 14:48 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Veil
Chiron in 7th via Transit or Natal
I´ve notice something about chiron in 7th house people via transits or natal charts. I´ve chiron in 4th so I attract these people to me. My chiron in 4th makes me very sensitive and give me a 6th sense when it comes to anything emotional or feelings of others. It also make me very sympathic to those who are hurting or feel alienated in some way. I have a psychic ability when in comes to detecting emotional wounds or suffering in others.

I found this excerpt on chiron in 7th house people that I find some truth in based on my personal experience. How does a chiron in 7th house feels about this assesment based on their natal chart or their experience of having this transit in their 7th house. I think those with chiron aspecting their Venus can also relate as well.

"The 7th house can colour our approach to life just as the 1st can, although 7th house energies are more likely to be projected. So you might also want to ask yourself where you project Chiron onto others, and how you experience it as part of yourself.

Since Chiron will always be in your 7th house, it will always have a tendency to come out through partnerships of various kinds. This is why it can be a good placement for someone who helps others in some way, or who has a relationship with someone who provides or needs help of some kind. Obviously the possible lack of acceptance could have very difficult repercussions on a relationship, if one of the people resents needing help, or if they try to ignore their own wounds by focusing on the helping the partner." end of quote

I do feel all these Chiron 7th housers I´ve come across tends to project their wounds or issues unto others. They could be the one with the issues but has a tendency to blame the partners or point out issues with their partners instead of addressing their own issues or accepting their wounds. In my experience they also tend to mistreat others at times, but believe their partner or the other person is somehow mistreating them, when in actuality the other is only reacting to their behaviour.

What do you think? Do you´ve any experiences with chiron in 7th house individuals or is a chiron in the 7th house person?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
November 13, 2019 at 02:35
(Capricorn) Veil » IIyyaarr13
BTW... I realized you´ve Mercury square Uranus in your natal chart. I found this information on it;

Mercury Square Uranus

The square has several characteristics similar to the opposition. In both we find eccentric thought-patterns, intellectual superiority, the ´know it all´ syndrome, and a changeability of mind and emotions which can both confuse and antagonize others. The main difference with the square´s influence is the dominance of the Uranian ´rebel´ attitude, which will condition your social expression. Your initial reaction to most social traditions, rules, and beliefs will be a belligerent opposition, even if you hide most of this activity within your own thoughts. A ´rebel of the mind!´. There are at least two sorts of rebel those who just oppose, and those who oppose and offer radical solutions to social problems. You are likely to have the tendency to be the ´opposer´, as your ideas are often erratic and impractical, lacking in the ability to be easily applied by people in everyday life. This can be frustrating for you; but until you come to better terms with contemporary life, it may be inevitable. Part of this problem is your inability to acquiesce in social rules and accepted ways of behavior, allied to an innate resistance to authority.
You fail to see why you have to live in certain ways, acting and behaving according to a social code of conduct, or thinking within predictable and conventional parameters. You have enough of a sense of freedom to know that life does not have to be the way your parents, teachers, employers, politicians and priests tell you. So, you become an outsider. Alienation from society can vary in degree; but you may have to be careful that your tendency is not just negative in nature but possesses a positive creative ability for social change. You may have to realize that the only person who is responsible for you is yourself!

The responsibility for your choices and actions lies with you, no-one else; and it is a foolish denial of personal power to pretend otherwise, or to seek to blame society or someone else for the repercussions of your choices. Basically, what you are looking for is a personal state of freedom. The freedom to live in a world that suits you; and there can lie the problem. How to move from a restrictive world into liberation? One approach is to transfer the energy flow from opposing ´out there´ to being turned within, to experience fully the contradictions in your nature, accept them and attempt to resolve or rebalance them. Techniques from the humanistic schools of psychotherapy and creative visualization could prove useful in this act of recreation. The social rebel has to undergo an inner revolution.
November 13, 2019 at 02:12
(Capricorn) Veil » IIyyaarr13
What´s your view on the chiron placement in your chart? How has it played out in your experience?
November 13, 2019 at 01:41
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Veil
I have the reassurance that my heliocentric planets have "no houses at all" :22: The soul´s condition as indicated by heliocentric chart mean that there is another view beside the house´s view. :32:
November 12, 2019 at 14:52
(Capricorn) Veil » leorising
Thanks for sharing, what you share is very true. We are all connected through Chiron. What we give comes back to us. So, in helping others we are in deed helping ourselves.

Keeping sharing, and allow yourself to be vulnerable and feel. Don´t intellectualize the pain. It´s important to be present with it and feel it, so we can empathize with others, and truly share not just the story but the emotions felt.
November 12, 2019 at 12:44
(Libra) leorising » Veil
i do this, and every person that i help, or i say about my history and i listen other history of life, and i think... my history is not too bad... every person has many problems like me... and i heal myself every time that i do it.
November 12, 2019 at 12:39
(Capricorn) Veil » nutelina
Thanks for sharing Nutelina. I know it´s not easy, but you´re a soldier, so you´ll be okay.

It´s also okay to be angry. Your feelings are valid and justified. Allow all the hurt, anger and disappointment to flow through you, then release it.

She may never love you in the way you wish her to, but I feel deep down she does... She just doesn´t know how to show you because she has not made peace with her own hurt or pain. That´s why acknowledgement and acceptance is important to start the healing process.

But, forgiving her will help you heal, and also help your children and their children. Sometimes, what our parents did to us, we unconsciously do to our kids if we are not conscious.

"We are amazing people but very very hurt. I hope to bring it all to light soon."

Take your time :6: :62:
November 12, 2019 at 12:18
(Capricorn) Veil » We3Meggs
Thanks for sharing :79: :79: :79:

"I´m still searching for my way of helping others"

You help others by sharing your story. You also heal by sharing your story. The more you share the lighter, happier and more at peace you´ll feel. You´ll be rewarded for it eventually... With every life or heart you touch along the way, you will receive small tokens or rewards from the universe. That awkward feeling and vulnerability that sometimes comes along when sharing deep emotions will eventually disappear. That´s when you know you´re good. You´re no longer crippled by pain. The fear of it doesn´t dictate your life but has transformed into deep sincere compassion, and love for others.

You´re good to go... Chiron got your back... :3:

"Chiron protected me from that"

I´ve always felt a strong connection between Chiron and God... This is my personal experience. You don´t have to agree, but that line you wrote made sense in my experience to associate chiron with God.

Psalm 34:18

The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Be well :76:
November 11, 2019 at 20:11
(Libra) leorising
I have chiron in conjunction with moon and lilith (gemini house 11), I managed to be true to my values and not follow the dictates of the groups. but it got better when I sought help and filled my chiron! all we need to do is insert the missing mother´s love in the brain ... the brain doesn´t understand time ... if we insert the idea of love today, we are automatically cured
i have aqquarius in 7th and uranus in saggitarius in 5th, i love when i could be independent of group.
November 11, 2019 at 19:54
(Aries) nutelina » Veil
Hmm no not so like you put it... It has more to do with not having a secure home, I didn´t feel safe or support by both my parents. They were quite unresponsible when it comes to personal relationships, with me, my brother. We couldn´t emotionally count on them. They were not there for us. But when we had fun all was good but not for the parenting part, no that we lacked. The nurturing was there but not the 7,8,9-13,14 puberty...

My mom had a bad childhood, was beaten, was not safe at home, couldn´t depend on her mother had to fight her father, be to boss in the family, she defended her younger brother, her mom. Who was there for her? Me... But she stabbed me in the back several times... I don´t know what her problem with me was but I don´t care, I should be vigilant, or should have been earlier...

We are amazing people but very very hurt. I hope to bring it all to light soon.
November 11, 2019 at 18:18
(Gemini) We3Meggs » Veil
Thank you for your kind words. I didn´t know about my stellium or even my chart until a few months ago. When I found it and learned its significance, I started searching for others who could teach me something about it. I´ve always been very intuitive. I read others well and I use astrology to help me understand that talent. But, for myself, I just always thought I was defective.

I started this journey (understanding my own chart) to learn something, anything, about my mother. I´m told that my mother and I had an unbreakable bond. If you will look in my 12th house. You will see that I lost her very young.

But the stellium made me question all the horrible things I´ve experienced. Those things always just made sense to me because of my low self worth. I don´t yet understand if that stellium shows abuse or an absense of protection. But, it does show a lack of self worth, a lack of personal security, along with an inability to accept love. That inability to accept love has also made it hard for me to feel and show love. My abusers were, mostly, the ones expected to love and protect me.

So, I´ve found those who look at my chart and see that I´ve "had a tough time" but no one sees what I see. I do not believe that stellium in my 7th is the cause of my trials. I believe the stellium is what helped me survive. Chiron makes the jobs of those personal planets muted or I affective so that they wouldn´t break. So many abused children become abusers themselves. Chiron protected me from that. Knowing that, I don´t feel defective anymore. I´m not worthless and I wasn´t built for pain. I was built to withstand pain. That gives me great purpose, I feel.

I´m a wife and mother now and the hardship hasn´t stopped. I lost my baby son just over a year ago, at 25 weeks conception. That´s the breakdown you mentioned. I had to find someone to blame for the hurt. And, like always, that person to blame, in my mind, was myself. I became dangerously suicidal and the only thing that kept me here were my other children, though I questioned if they were better off without me (something my mother often felt and said aloud). How have I survived so long? Will it just continue? How can it get worse than losing a child? I broke worse than I ever thought possible. But, I survived.

I´m still searching for my way of helping others. I´m an example of endurance and purpose to those suffering as I did. I accept my stellium and am so proud to have it. But I do not know how to embrace it yet. I still can´t accept or feel love the way I know I should. I still don´t trust my own judgment or feel secure in my job as a wife and mother. Chiron still has my personal planets locked in a protective grip.

I still have so many answers to find. I won´t stop looking :79: :79: :79:
November 11, 2019 at 15:01
(Capricorn) Veil » ram_goat
I truly believe it´s chiron is responsible. Where we are cut deeply is where we are able to love and nurture unconditionally, once we accept our hurt, pain or brokeness.
November 11, 2019 at 09:59
(Aries) ram_goat » nutelina
You´re very sensitive guy and keen on emotions with chiron conjunct moon. People are probably very drawn to you because they love your energy.

Hmm I thought about that... Cancer rising...

>You tend to love unconditionally and give alot in your partnerships. Take some time to attend to your own emotional needs. You seem like a great guy, with alot of love to give. Give some love to yourself

ah now see.. I am always telling this guy that Cancerian/Aries type is not all bad.. it has its good sides too..

We are forming a small tribe of them in here lately, quietly..

Nice insightful post..
November 11, 2019 at 09:20
Is your mom the reason it´s hard for you to meet new friends, and the reason you attract ´scammy business partners...´ or bad personal relationships?

Maybe embracing your mom will solve your issues with others. It´s your mom love and validation you´re truly seeking with your chiron conjunct moon. She is not your enemy. She is the key to solving your other issues. There´s some self nurturing issues.

Your chiron conjunct moon is similar to her chiron in the 4th.

But your chiron conjunct moon in the 11th could be you not accepting your own emotional issues and blaming society, friends or others you associate with.

When chiron falls in a social house or house 7 through 12, it´s hard for these individuals to see how their behaviour is the issue.

Maybe you show your heart to friends or people you meet online (11th is also online relationships) so you tend to get hurt in this area of your life, because of your longing to be accepted by others or in a social or group settings.

You may also sacrifice your true self/values in social settings to appease others or to be accepted. Only for you to get rejected anyway by these people.

Your chiron conjunct moon in 11th makes you very aware that these people you´ve shown your love to may not be in your best interrest. But, your need for acceptance by groups of people is so strong you continue to push anyway at the expense of your true values.

I don´t see you as this image I see you display... I see you as someone longing for acceptance and will cling to others if they give you some of that acceptance you seek even if their morals are in conflict with your true values and heart.

You´re constantly paying a price to fit in... and you still don´t feel you belong at all.
November 11, 2019 at 07:46
(Aries) nutelina » Veil
No not yet! But I have it in the 11th and my mom in the 4th... That´s the one person who is my rival I have found through astrology.
November 10, 2019 at 11:14
(Capricorn) Veil » We3Meggs
OMG... You´ve a 7th house stellium as well. 4 planets in your 7th house plus your north node and chiron ... That can´t be easy, I understand when you say you´ve some traumatic experiences because your life revolves around relationships. That´s what should make you feel safe and secure because your moon is in your 7th but chiron conjuncting it in the 7th is tough. Your chiron also conjuncts your Sun, Moon, Venus and North Node . For you more than anyone else relationships are vital. I´m sorry you´re experiencing such a tough time.

How do you deal with this? Yours is more intense than anyone I´ve ever seen. If anyone said their life is tough, they haven´t met you. It´s unbelievable. I feel your pain.

Sometimes we need a huge breakdown to have a break through... You´re a tough and an amazing indiviual. Once you accept and embrace your chiron you´ll be able to help others in so many ways and excel any profession dealing with others.

You´re a Star... Shine on :78:

BTW :62: :62: :62:
November 10, 2019 at 10:51
(Gemini) We3Meggs
I have chiron in 7th gemini. I´ve had some traumatic experiences in my life, and they´ve conditioned me to have horrible self image. I, on reflex, find myself to blame for everything negative and do not like to share my true feelings. Chiron is part of a stellium in that house with my gemini sun, and that could be the reason for my differences.
:173: :172: :178:
November 10, 2019 at 10:29
Did you find out if anyone that have hurt you have this aspect? Sometimes those experiencing the transit behave this way as well?
November 9, 2019 at 20:57
(Capricorn) Veil » fishscales
"That doesn´t mean there´s not going to be pain in relationships ever again, you just learn how to accept and deal with it, instead of sabotaging the relationship to avoid it.

Pretty straightforward when you think about it."

I agree... :37:

We all have chiron somewhere in our chart. Mine in the 4th makes me extra sensitive to my environment or anything concerning emotions or feelings. My emotions are probably very pronounce because I feel deeply. But, I learn to accept and deal with my sensitivity as a part of who I am.

Acceptance is the key to overcome :164:
November 9, 2019 at 14:00
(Pisces) fishscales » Veil
"I know they suffer deeply as well, but I started seeing how they also sabotage themselves and their relationships. They tend to go after the unavailable partners... Or they themselves will make themselves unavailable.

I also see cheaters with this aspects as well. The ones I know tend to cheat on a present partner or be promiscous or flirtatious creating mistrust and issues in their relationships. However, when their partner react to their lack of respect for the relationship they make the partner feel like the partner is in the wrong.

They will also break up a good relationship out of irrational fear that it will not workout because it too wonderful... Then end up in a horrible relationship, and spend their time trying to get their old partner back. I see them always going back to their Ex."

As much as I hate to admit it, all three of those example have applied to me at various times...

As with any challenging astrological placement, conscious awareness, followed by working on the problem, is the key to resolving it.

Chiron in the 7th fears getting hurt in relationships...That fear is the source of their inexplicable, often ridiculous behavior...accepting the possibility of outright "defeat" in a relationship with open arms is the key to solving the placement in my opinion and experience...

That doesn´t mean there´s not going to be pain in relationships ever again, you just learn how to accept and deal with it, instead of sabotaging the relationship to avoid it.

Pretty straightforward when you think about it.
November 9, 2019 at 13:47
(Capricorn) Veil » fishscales
Thanks so much for sharing... I´ve attracted chiron in 7th house individuals, and I used to have a soft spot for them. My chiron in the 4th makes me empathic to their pain surrounding relationships.

I know they suffer deeply as well, but I started seeing how they also sabotage themselves and their relationships. They tend to go after the unavailable partners... Or they themselves will make themselves unavailable.

I also see cheaters with this aspects as well. The ones I know tend to cheat on a present partner or be promiscous or flirtatious creating mistrust and issues in their relationships. However, when their partner react to their lack of respect for the relationship they make the partner feel like the partner is in the wrong.

They will also break up a good relationship out of irrational fear that it will not workout because it too wonderful... Then end up in a horrible relationship, and spend their time trying to get their old partner back. I see them always going back to their Ex.
November 9, 2019 at 13:09
(Pisces) fishscales
"I do feel all these Chiron 7th housers I´ve come across tends to project their wounds or issues unto others. They could be the one with the issues but has a tendency to blame the partners or point out issues with their partners instead of addressing their own issues or accepting their wounds. In my experience they also tend to mistreat others at times, but believe their partner or the other person is somehow mistreating them, when in actuality the other is only reacting to their behaviour."

I have Chiron in the 6th, but it is conjunct my descendant, so it´s influence can be felt in the 7th.

I think your assessment is pretty good.

I think Chiron in the 7th has been hurt by others, and fears it happening again, so it´s almost like they take the "initiative" and hurt the other person first...Chiron in the 7th sees pain as a fundamental part of relationships...as inevitable... and here is where the level of consciousness comes in, which is more important than the planetary placements themselves:

An unevolved Chiron in the 7th, believing that pain is inherent and natural in relationships, may just create more pain, in the name of self-protection, as stated above...in a more evolved person with the placement, they will still recognize pain as inherent to relationships, but they will try to heal it...in the 7th house, that healing will focus on the partner...they can be quite good at it...

This doesn´t have to do with Chiron, but I think that the same person can express both evolved and unevolved manifestations of their positions, depending on where their center is at the time...
November 9, 2019 at 11:22
(Aries) nutelina » Veil
>I´m thinking chiron in the 11th it´s more to do with social issues, maybe online relationships or issues with friends or certain groups of people or organizations... I don´t think your 11th house has to do with one to one relating or partnerships.

Indeed, its hard for me to meet new friends but I do attract scammy business partners...

>You´re very sensitive guy and keen on emotions with chiron conjunct moon. People are probably very drawn to you because they love your energy.

Hmm I thought about that... Cancer rising...

>You tend to love unconditionally and give alot in your partnerships. Take some time to attend to your own emotional needs. You seem like a great guy, with alot of love to give. Give some love to yourself :62:

I do but then I give it to the wrong people... Good catch! I knew you were good but I forgot how good :15:

:62:

But I´ll look who of my friends and family has Chiron in the 7th.
November 8, 2019 at 23:18
I´m thinking chiron in the 11th it´s more to do with social issues, maybe online relationships or issues with friends or certain groups of people or organizations... I don´t think your 11th house has to do with one to one relating or partnerships.

You´re very sensitive guy and keen on emotions with chiron conjunct moon. People are probably very drawn to you because they love your energy. You tend to love unconditionally and give alot in your partnerships. Take some time to attend to your own emotional needs. You seem like a great guy, with alot of love to give. Give some love to yourself :62:

November 8, 2019 at 23:09
(Aries) nutelina » Veil
Hmm that´s interesting. Can´t say, I have an empty 7 house. Literally...

>Individuals with this transit will exhibit similar behaviour. The common denominator is painful relationships with others, whether you´re causing the pain or believing others are causing you pain...

I just know about my 11th house conjunct moon and that really works for me... Or doesn´t :24: But what you write resonates but maybe it´s too broad what you are describing... Because Chiron is slow it´s generational. Maybe it´s aspects reveal more!

November 8, 2019 at 18:01
I´ve done some research on this topic, because I noticed the common theme of chiron in 7th house or aspects to Venus.

Do you know anyone with this aspect? Check their charts and watch their behaviours with others. They will start out sweet, and tell stories of how they have been hurt by others or constantly have bad relationships and others are the problem. Then you get to know them and realize that they are projecting their issues.

7th house placements often do this.. It´s not only with chiron... with other planets that falls in 7th house as well. It also shows up in transits... Individuals with this transit will exhibit similar behaviour. The common denominator is painful relationships with others, whether you´re causing the pain or believing others are causing you pain...

It doesn´t have to be a romantic relationship. It could be in business partnerships as well. Chiron conjunct Moon is similar to chiron in the 4th or chiron in Cancer... So, they are like emotional detectives :20: They know what´s going on... :20:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »