Anybody Willing to do a Tarot Card Reading for me?

November 8, 2019 at 03:09 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Quintana
Anybody Willing to do a Tarot Card Reading for me?
Long story short, I am so conflicted on which way to go right now, in terms of choosing which job. Either way is a major gamble ☹️

My question for Tarot card reading would be: Should I stick with Lodi Toyota or work for Amazon warehouse?

Please, if somebody can. I would appreciate it so much.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 10, 2019 at 10:25
(Scorpio) BoyakashA » Quintana
Occult Gate, Shonnetta´s Divine Tarot and Mad World Mystic. Plenty of others too if these don´t resonate.
November 10, 2019 at 09:22
(Aries) Quintana » BoyakashA
any channel reccomendations?
November 9, 2019 at 20:43
(Scorpio) BoyakashA
YouTube is full of tarot stuff.
November 9, 2019 at 18:20
(Aries) Quintana » ram_goat
sorry for the late reply, Ram Goat. I ended up quitting Toyota and I came back to Amazon. My manager luckily told me I have the weekend to decide, so I´ll keep going over these cards you pulled for me. Thank you so much, I appreciate it very much.
November 8, 2019 at 05:33
(Aries) ram_goat
Go here for interpretations.. saves me having to cut & paste half the internet in here..

https://www.psychic-revelation.com/…

A general card about the entire situation: Queen of Wands.

A 3 card read about Lodi Toyota:

1. Hanged Man
2. Knight of Swords Reversed
3. 10 of Wands Reversed

A 3 card read about Amazon:

1. 10 of Pentacles
2. Queen of Swords
3. High Priestess

A few Yes/No, one card reads:

Lodi: 5 of Pentacles, No.
Queen of Clubs, No.

Amazon: The Moon, No.
Jack of Spades, No.

Take those yes/no answers for what they are worth. I did those last.
Yes/No questions are tricky when there are multiple subjects involved.
The simpler the question the better with a yes/no read.

A bit more about the moon though..

"There is a challenge approaching, taking the form of either a new creative project or a conflict in a relationship. Your history will reveal the best course of action.

Your imagination will bring you success if your thoughts are coupled with practical action. The struggle to reach your potential may bring about many conflicts in your life, but the results will be beautiful.

The Moon is an illusive and confusing card. It suggests the presence of risks, secrets, and some level of mental confusion. It would warn you to take caution and be careful in whatever endeavor you are pursuing in your life. The answer you are seeking is no."

A bit more about the 5 of Pentacles:

The hardship you face will be overcome, so do not give in to the feelings of inadequacy or insecurity that it has caused you.

Your future holds a necessary change for you in order to find happiness and security. This change may be in direction or motivation, but it will show you that all struggles can be overcome.

The Five of Pentacles indicates the coming of financial or emotional troubles or a period of bad luck. Worry, poverty, and setbacks are all associated with this card. These things could be due to a lack of belief or possibly losing your faith. The overall tone of this card is negative. The answer you are after is no.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »