Worried about my Saturn-Pluto COnjunct

November 7, 2019 at 19:24 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) BoyakashA
Worried about my Saturn-Pluto COnjunct
How will this grand conjunction affect my life (Have a look at my chart pls) and can I dodge it? I hope it doesn´t have to do with money and education :41: Is this conjunct positive or beneficial for me and others in some way?

We didn´t ask for it, why is it happening? :( Many people are stressed over this for a reason here and there
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
November 8, 2019 at 23:14
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » BoyakashA
Smart.
November 8, 2019 at 23:13
(Scorpio) BoyakashA » Iceblu333
Bad move on my part, deleted it.
November 8, 2019 at 23:08
I wouldn´t say that too loud, someone might lynch you.
November 8, 2019 at 20:46
Hm, never thought about the organ thing. But ok
November 8, 2019 at 20:43
The irony when you read the warnings on cig packages. They even put a deformed picture of nicotine infested mouth to make it shocking, only for you to take another bud out and light it up.

The old classic Hollywood popularized the smoking trend, fans used to be really swept off their feet by the masculinity it portrayed. The act of smoking has a touch of symbolism or say, style to it. People who get their hearts broken, go through some trauma or just for "vibes" (in teens) are more prone to it.

E-cigarettes were, are and will be a much better alternative to regular cigarettes. Vaping in teen years is much better than getting started and then getting addicted to a real one for the rest of your life. People who get started claim that they will stop it in a month or in a week but are so unable to do so, it is a misconception if you can overcome the addiction in a week or month. It takes years and it comes with serious side effects.

As for the government, they totally dig it and have their hands equally dirty. Tobacco industry is a mafia business, just more on the legal side. I daresay that Tobacco industry is more influential and powerful than the government.

In near future, robotics will def take over manual labor and it will be a lot more precise. There was a video on YouTube where a robotic arm was able to stitch back the skin of a grape it took off, right back at the same place. We won´t be needing doctors or medical degrees in the coming age.

Actually, these white collar doctors themselves are involved in organ black markets. Doc can remove stuff out of your body with you on anesthesia and get commission out of it by first freezing it, then selling it. This is why there should be a footage of the whole OP given to the patient to ensure the process wasn´t rigged and he/she is back in health in complete piece.
November 8, 2019 at 11:32
(Cancer) Mrav » GoldenLion5
"I can speak from experience with Pisces and I don´t have any Planets in it. There are Pisces who never become addicted to foreign substances or alcohol, yet others do. They may indulge in a variety of thing that are non-chemical additions."

This was referring on Pis 2nd house, food and drink intake, in neptunian house sits Jupiter, intoxication excess, doesn´t have to be alcohol, can be other poisons... not every Pis anywhere...

also

"I don´t think I would say someone with Jupiter in Pisces is doomed for failure. Obviously Pisces is cinema, film, camera, movies, gaming for one thing which makes money if you get good at it."

I never said this - just afflicted Jup in 2nd will bring/take other kinds of wealth not necessary money..and 2nd is only things we earn, he could have inherit money lottery wins and so on those are not covered by 2nd...
November 8, 2019 at 11:16
They wouldn´t have a job, instead anything related to health will be monitored by a few select scientists of my choosing. Who get paid a standard wage.

I will cut the fat, the useless people will be gone, the useless processes that currently block to allow more effective drugs to be on the Market will be gone. the corrupt bigpharm will be gone as drugs will be free.

I will deaden the control of people due to health related issues.

I personally believe that there is a cure for everything, but currently there are entities who see the drug and medical feild as just a market. Playing with people´s lives.

How the fuck can the government ban E-cigarettes claiming that they cause cancer when regular cigarettes are linked to cancer. The package is riddled with cancer warnings.

I personally believe the tabacco market got scared of the compitition and the government backed them by banning E-cigarettes.

Weed is not allowed because it is grow able. That would destroy the tobacco industry.

The tabacco industry wants people addicted to nicotine, and dumping their money in their products. Compared to crack and meth, that statistically will kill you quicker, it is the perfect drug to make money off of, if you are backed by the elites and the government. When addicted to cigarettes, a person has an average life of around 60-70. This means you have a customer for life, pretty much.
November 8, 2019 at 10:59
Boys at the FDA will be going to homes early, lucky folks
November 8, 2019 at 00:43
Every drug will be legal, but without addiction.

So in my world you could smoke a scientifically stable version of meth. If you need it. It will be extremely safe.

But any actions you make, there will be consequences. You kill someone while high, your judgement will be that you feel their death for years of your living life. Or maybe for about a year or 3...

Makes you not want to do it if you think about it.
November 8, 2019 at 00:38
Just legalize marijuana when you get there
November 8, 2019 at 00:33
(Scorpio) BoyakashA » GoldenLion5
Not going to lie, I´m growing up right now with the knowledge and wisdom you are sharing :1:
November 8, 2019 at 00:16
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » GoldenLion5
Muhuhahahahahaa. Nobody dies, they will just live a LONG BORING LIFE.

I will have the cure for cancer, aids, no crime, and technology would be at its peak. But without trouble or chaos, everyone would be bored.

I would be enemy number one, because no one likes to be controlled and likes their freedom to do anything. I would make everyone´s life a cookie cutter life. Hehe, it seems ok. But people honestly love chaos. They like to explore, they like to live. With me as a dictator, they would have a milk toast life. And it will be a long one
November 8, 2019 at 00:11
(Sagittarius) GoldenLion5 » Iceblu333
If you´re going to be the Next Hitler I will make sure I leave the planet first! :)
November 8, 2019 at 00:10
(Sagittarius) GoldenLion5 » BoyakashA
I don´t think I would say someone with Jupiter in Pisces is doomed for failure. Obviously Pisces is cinema, film, camera, movies, gaming for one thing which makes money if you get good at it.

Pretty much lots of Art Mediums. You can even working oil, gas, even be in the medical or mental health field.
Obviously in everyone´s chart Jupiter gives and takes away. It is how we exchange a wealth of knowledge, material gifts, money, gift cards. Wealth comes in many flavors and ways.

Saturn in Aries in the 3rd obviously deals with the people you work with, at least in my experience it worked that way besides neighbors and siblings. It´s one of the relationship houses.

Also deals with communications, publishing, presenting, speaking. Just as example, you could be a speaker at Sea World, ha ha, or maybe working in hot food restaaurant in a sports arena, or race cars. I think we get limited in our thinking because obviously we have gifts and talents and the archetype has many shades of experiences and to learn about.

I can speak from experience with Pisces and I don´t have any Planets in it. There are Pisces who never become addicted to foreign substances or alcohol, yet others do. They may indulge in a variety of thing that are non-chemical additions.

Ah..point being Jupiter is your bank account and wallet. Jupiter in Pisces is also a teacher. So obviously, you already had some wise experiences with Pisces before this life.

Wise thing is you know it´s important to keep an eye on for the good or bad. How about we learn all you can about different shades of money, and then it helps you make wise choices.

Ha ha! With the Internet these days we´re growing up in a day! :)
November 7, 2019 at 23:26
Everyone will hate me, but love each other. Band to try and kill me and always fail. But I will make living easy, and sustainable.

I would rule the world like saturn would.
November 7, 2019 at 23:24
If I´m president, this world is fucked. I´ll be the next Hitler.

Absolute rule, I don´t need a vice chair. My vice chair will be a scientist building a robot shell for my brain. I will rule the world... Forever under a dictatorship.

Go against me and I won´t kill you. You will just be locked in an isolation cell, forever.
November 7, 2019 at 23:20
Bro politics looks like your strong point. The passion´s there. I´ll vote for you as the POTUS if you stand up in the elections and make me the vice prez :4:
November 7, 2019 at 23:02
He is an asshole, but he´s not as bad as they say he is.

If the democrats focused more on Policies instead of Impeachment things would be getting done.

Sigh, too much wasted tax money. I wish I could renig on paying these bitches. Let them use their own money arguing stupid arguments.
November 7, 2019 at 22:59
I am in a different country, I don´t really keep up with American politics just to be clear lol. I just find Trump personally amusing like his fashion and body language. Every day when I type Trump on Google, multiple articles pop out on him (more than half of which overly criticize him). I just can´t seem to hate the guy...
November 7, 2019 at 22:50
She´s already said that if she´s ever incriminated, she´s taking everything down with her.
November 7, 2019 at 22:48
I just wish they would get shit done. There are policies to be made. Homeless people, little Girls getting raped and all they are talking about is impeachment.

These people are crazy. I hope Pluto and Saturn does there job to the fullest. It´s really already playing out.

It´s not that Trump is doing anything good, it´s like Karma/God himself is using him to blow up the United States... Or expose the corruption. Everytime they think they have him something else comes out that proves him right.

It´s not normal... They are doing their best to surpress the corruption. And it´s all coming out. All of it.

I can only imagine what´s next, maybe they actually incriminate Bill and Hillary and she squeals on everyone and takes everything down with her. That would be a sight.
November 7, 2019 at 22:46
Exactly
November 7, 2019 at 22:43
Trump deserves credit for that, what a guy.
November 7, 2019 at 22:41
They´re only loyal, friends, accessible until you are out of money... Then it´s back to square one.

Not what I want. I want Money, and then leverage.

Money is just a tool.
November 7, 2019 at 22:39
Hell, it can even buy loyalties, friendships and lives.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »