Hello!

November 7, 2019 at 04:00 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Aquarius22, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Hello!
I have been using this site for a while now for personal uses, and I´ve recently discovered that there is other people that I can interact with :2:
And there is a forum?! Anyways. It is my sincere hope that I meet new people and make new friends.!! :180:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 7, 2020 at 01:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user Aquarius22, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:46: :46: :46: :46: :46:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 7, 2020 at 00:14
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Shadow00
Did you make your own introduction thread so everyone knows your here.
October 7, 2020 at 00:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Shadow00
=====
I will be your friend
October 6, 2020 at 18:34
(Pisces) Shadow00
Just found this today. There is a lot of information here that is what captured me but it would be nice to make friends also.
October 6, 2020 at 16:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » mysticalmeli
=====
Nice to meet you!
October 6, 2020 at 07:35
(Aquarius) mysticalmeli
Hello All!! I am new to the site, but have been studying astrology on my own for many years now, but it seems to be calling me more and more as the time rolls on...

I am for sure looking for like minded friends!!! i live in northern california <3
October 5, 2020 at 21:42
=====
I would love that!
October 5, 2020 at 20:44
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Aquarius22
Thank you. Yes, I am aware. I try to treat everyone with a lot of love and respect. Maybe will post something on here in a few days, because I was talking to Leo Moon about doing some fun stuff on here with writing. Would be cool if we started a thread for creativity and writing that see the value in it!
October 5, 2020 at 20:39
=====
Rumi is one of my favorites though I also love Al-Hallaj,
It is a pleasure in meeting someone who is spiritually aware

You sound like a wonderful person.
October 5, 2020 at 20:22
Yes, I agree. I am just getting into some of the Mysticism poetry. I have read some of the Upanishads, Vedas just getting into more. I used to read the Bible all the time. And then was learning the Hebrew Alphabet, and now want to read some of the Torah if I get a chance.

Bhakti I know is poetry. I´ve heard a lot of Rumi!

I agree, before I knew astrology somehow I was channeling that from the transits at times. :61: Kind of weird, but when I get in that mood to write poetry, now I look at afterwards to see where the transits are aligned. Although music is also from the Mathematics and sure have that in my chart, but never actually played music, but should be. I listen to a lot of it.

Then Kevin Sharp the singer was born on the same day, and I had to laugh when i first started listening to his music lyrics, because it´s kind of in alignment with some of the stuff I write. Although, I´m not a country musician and don´t like country music, but he must have had maybe Capricorn on the Ascendant or Midheaven or something that way. Different hour of course!

I´m quite prolific at it and people laugh sometimes because I really don´t even think about it, i just write it.
October 5, 2020 at 20:04
=====
If mathematics is the language of God,
then Poetry is what gives it meaning.

I feel that mysticism and poetry go hand in hand, look at the Quran for example, it is absolutely beautiful in its structure. Then you have the Vedas, Upanishads, Gathas, Torah, and the synoptic gospels. John 1:1 is the embodiment of the power of λέγω (logos).

Astrology for me is the poetry of the stars.
October 5, 2020 at 19:56
Because all your Taurus falls in my 10th house and I´m also a poet. Poetry is always my way of expressing myself.
October 5, 2020 at 19:19
=====
Yes, I consider myself a poet and a mystic. Why do you ask?
October 5, 2020 at 17:06
Are you a poet by chance?
October 5, 2020 at 16:47
Dancing in the Moonlight! Drinking a few beers, telling stories around the campfire, and playing a guitar! :61:
October 5, 2020 at 16:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » RohiniMoon
=====
swimming with the birds

flying with the fishes
October 4, 2020 at 22:55
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Aquarius22
You were too busy, swimming in the deep waters :108: :108:
October 4, 2020 at 20:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Mantzourana
=====
I just realized that others replied to my post almost a year later! I feel like an astronaut that drifted too far into space! Anyways, you said that I have no RX planets, is there any significations to that?
November 8, 2019 at 20:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Mantzourana, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello! Welcome!

You have no retrograde planets in your birth chart! Wow! It´s the first time I see that!
I´m a bit jealous!

Have a nice time here!
November 8, 2019 at 20:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user berrycat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello!

:27:
November 8, 2019 at 02:33
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Using this site for personal uses only.....

......well that’s all right then!..... :2:
November 8, 2019 at 00:02
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
It´s not all Astrology here, occasionally someone breaks into Italian Opera for no special reason!
There are forums plural; Numerology can´t be completely ignored ever! :97: :98: :97: :98: :97: :98:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »