Natal moon sign - how well...

November 7, 2019 at 02:33 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) N_thecat
Natal moon sign - how well...
How well do you recognize natal Moon signs ? I ask because I still have problem with that. And :152: is the second most important influence in our chart, it shapes our personality - there are our emotions,intuition, inner mood...At first glance this may seem easy, but it may not be so at all (?) :4:

To be honest, I don´t think I can easily recognize all Moon placements - I´m guessing rather than I´m sure in that. And that´s why I ask, just out of curiosity - how well do you recognize someone´s Moon placement?

Which natal moon placements do you recognize the fastest or easily? Which of them are the most characteristic in your opinion and which you consider as not so clear (I think it is subjective)?

I recognise my own Moon in :178: the fastest and other water :152:. Moon in Leo is very characteristic. Moon in Aries maybe and in Libra too? Or Moon in Taurus...

Moon in Aquarius and in Capricorn - I associate these placements with emotional coldness, but maybe I am wrong? That´s only guess.

Moon in Gemini - changeable?

Don´t know anything about Moon in Virgo or Sagittarius.

Maybe you share your expierence and observations with different :152: I will be grateful if you write what associations you have with each Moon placement in signs.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 7, 2019 at 16:23
(Aries) CrescentKitKat
I generally have trouble guessing any placements. I think I get overwhelmed at the possibilities and how aspects to a placement can really modify things.

Like I don´t think people generally think of me as a Cap Rising, but I have Neptune-Uranus on the AC so that modifies.

For my :152: in :182:, I´m not sure how apparent that is irl, like how that plays out for me. I do have :157: :191: :182: :152:, also :178: :156: :193: :182: :152: and then I have :172: :154: :198: :182: :152:

All of these things modify the Pisces Moon a lot I feel, although I have a Pisces stellium and I think I exude Piscean energy, so people have a good shot at guessing at least one of my placements.
November 7, 2019 at 09:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Very good topic, Nola_la.

If you talk about Quess Sign feature on this website, inclusion of the Moon sign would make it even better. I can feel only Ascendant and Moon. Sun is very rare to notice for me.
November 7, 2019 at 03:12
(Aries) ram_goat
It takes some time. After a bit of time I can see fire/water/earth. Air moons I have a hard time recognizing. Overall, it´s pretty hard for me and takes a lot of time & observation in the "normal" world..
November 7, 2019 at 02:56
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The Magi Astrologers do sophisticated geometric charts that hardly ever have Ascendants or Moon; They may have been sort of crazy when they started using Quaoar, but that can be forgiven; "Hay House" meant they crossed into new territory where none had gone before. :64:
I routinely call my Taurus Moon friend a "douchebag"; Could be the unknown house his :152: occupies!
Those doing Traditional Astrology where the Moon instantly becomes 30% more important because of the depopulation of accepted planets might actually have an uncovered insight into the :152: .

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »