Who did I piss off I´m my past life...

November 5, 2019 at 17:48 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Who did I piss off I´m my past life...
I´m seeing in my chart I will have ups and downs via career my entire life.

It is shown MULTIPLE TIMES...

So I´m just curious, wtf or who the f*** did I piss off to have such career blockages to the point that it´s shown over 6 times in my chart and progressed chart?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
November 15, 2019 at 12:06
(Capricorn) Veeny
Libra rising right? Just about same with me and I’m wondering if I ever offended anyone that bad.
November 6, 2019 at 21:13
(Pisces) N_thecat » leorising
>"saturn in 4th house, Neptune in 6th ( whole signs) and mars in aquarius 7th"

I have similar house placements, only Mars in 11th.

>"I have Venus in scorpio, it’s like Venus at 8th..."

Sorry Vanille for off top here, but I can´t...

I don´t understand why people so often compare Venus in Scorpio with Venus in 8th house.I have that second placement and in my opinion they work different, I don´t see similarities...
November 6, 2019 at 20:45
(Libra) leorising
I was thinking about the reason that I have people with libra ascendant in my life... my birth chart seems withs libra ascendant... saturn in 4th house, Neptune in 6th ( whole signs) and mars in aquarius 7th , Uranus in 5th, I have Venus in scorpio, it’s like Venus at 8th...
November 6, 2019 at 04:46
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
Plus you need that zen and Tao stuff to deal with the butcher´s karma...
November 6, 2019 at 04:40
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
That is life. I don’t need to read Your chart or anyone else’s to know that sometimes it goes well and other times it is shit.

The hard times are the true teaching times.
Without hardship nothing grows.

The rare person who leads a charmed life is a shallow and uninteresting person.

It’s why I choose to follow A Zen and Taoist philosophy.
Whatever happens can be accepted and dealt with.
November 6, 2019 at 03:40
(Pisces) fishscales » nikkia
"Someone gave me a orchid plant last month. Wanted to slap him."

Ahh nikkia... You ARE the Age Of Aquarius girl... :5:
November 6, 2019 at 00:40
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » nikkia
Yea, I researched Black Monday. They said some people commited suicide. Some were hiding under their desks crying in disbelief. Some unplugged their phones trying to avoid clients. I can only imagine... Things are great until they aren´t. There are somethings that are out of your control...

Sigh, I just want to run into a shit ton of money and just workout and vacation for the rest of my life... But doesnt everyone want that life.... And I can´t be more special Than them...
November 6, 2019 at 00:34
(Aquarius) nikkia » Iceblu333
*But knowing my luck, someone would kill someone and I´d be the idiot on the case. I´d be next. Lol :4:*
:61: I think we´re twins in the ´luck´ department. So, no FBI for you, either...lol.

Your thread reminded me of Black Monday 1987 (yes, before you were born!)

I was driving to my office where I sold Real Estate. On the radio, they reported the Stock Market Crash.
I didn´t bother to call my office. I just turned my car around.
Went home. Took off my suit. Got myself a waitressing job that day.
Best thing I could´ve done.
It was YEARS before I wore a suit to work again.
But, while people were out of work, I was able to eat, pay my bills and not lose my home.
Because of Black Monday, I acquired a skill that provided me the financial ´security´ I needed
to pursue my next career.

I had 3 more careers after this.
Not by choice, either.

Some things are just are beyond our control.

I´d tell you not to worry, but no one could´ve told me that back then.
I was younger than you are now - and very afraid for my future. I made it. You will, too.

All I can say this ... Try to enjoy the ride.
November 5, 2019 at 22:42
The FBI ain´t got shit on me when I´m interested in something.
November 5, 2019 at 22:41
I wouldn´t want to be a private investigator.

I would pull up "everything" on the person I´m investigating. I´m scared of what I could find. I´m extremely through. I´d hate to be followed by myself.

Hell, I´d find out how many strokes it would take to get to the center of the lollipop when I´m interested. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

But knowing my luck, someone would kill someone and I´d be the idiot on the case. I´d be next. Lol :4:
November 5, 2019 at 22:37
(Aquarius) nikkia » Iceblu333
*North node in Aquarius in the 4th. Pointing me in the direction of homelife not career.*

Aquarians are not the ´homelife´ people of the zodiac.

Maybe WORKING from home - online via the internet is a possible way to interpret this placement.
Being your own boss might also suit you better than being someone else´s employee. That´s freedom.

I can see someone like you ´destroying someone´ as a private investigator, a forensic accountant, researcher type thing.

Had to laugh... I don´t even want grass, either !!!!
Someone gave me a orchid plant last month. Wanted to slap him.
November 5, 2019 at 22:03
(Aquarius) nikkia » leorising
Haha.. you and me both !!!

With Uranus in my 8th - I´ve been trying to see the 8th and money from another angle.

Sometimes I wonder if WORKING WITH OTHER people´s money isn´t a bad idea for a career choice.
November 5, 2019 at 21:54
(Libra) leorising » nikkia
8th house is incomes from others. money we borrow from the bank, pensions, inheritances. spouse´s money ( i have jupiter in pisces in 8th , i am waiting for this hahah) but i know that my jupiter is square uranus, Marvin real already put my foot on floor
November 5, 2019 at 21:49
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » nutelina
The less people to bother me the better. I´m not a team type of person. And I´m not good at small talk. I will destroy a person´s soul with how dark I can be.

I´d rather be alone, learning.

I don´t mind helping people AS LONG AS IT IS STRICTLY WORK RELATED. I DON´T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT a person´s life, family, dog. Nothing. If you need help sending an email or spelling something. Work help I´ll help. Don´t want to be bothered with anything else
November 5, 2019 at 21:47
(Aquarius) nikkia » leorising
That makes sense... can that ´someone else´ be the purpose (not the source) of money?

Let´s say earning money in a way that benefits others? Working for the greater good?

I´m trying to understand the 8th house better - Is it always an indicator for upheavals in career?
November 5, 2019 at 21:46
No, I have no responsibility and I love that. I don´t even personally own pets. Because I simply don´t want to be bothered.

I am not a relationship or family type person. I´d rather be locked in an office researching something and making money doing that. I´d rather work Than be home.

I dont even want plants. Hell I don´t even want grass.

I want a job and a check. Not a family person.
November 5, 2019 at 21:40
(Taurus) nutelina » Iceblu333
Do you like children?

Well I don´t know but your Sun in the 7th vs mine in the 10th, I´d love to have a family, so how about you? Trade lives?
November 5, 2019 at 21:37
At least you don´t have 6 definate signs.

God, I have

North node in Aquarius in the 4th. Pointing me in the direction of homelife not career.

Moon ruler of 10th in 8th house.

Mercury dispositor of moon in 7th, opposite pluto. Ups and downs with career dispositing an up and down 8th moon.

Progressed Saturn will go into ashtama Shani as soon as my Saturn Returns to its original degree. And remaining there for the rest of my life. Meaning trouble with career and image.

Ketu in 10th.

Pluto or ups and downs rules my 2nd house. Conjunct ascendant.

There are other things but I forgot.

Sigh, there are too many signs.
November 5, 2019 at 21:30
Yeah same here! But nothing in my chart telling I was a bastard in my past life!?
November 5, 2019 at 21:26
(Libra) leorising » MarvinReal
yes, you did it with me (did judge my birth chart) hahah, but talking with me you saw that i am different

now i wrote this about libra ascendant, i thought about my birth chart, leo is 5th house, and i think in sons frequently, this is main reason of my life!
November 5, 2019 at 21:24
What do you mean?
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I hope that I didn´t choose my doomsday chart. It´s part of "astrological discrimination" that all of us tend to judge others by birth chart without knowing that actual person. Also, we all supposing compatibility in high score synastries, and being disappointed later on.
(Taurus) nutelina » leorising
Well that´s what my mom said :42:

There´s no proof though...
November 5, 2019 at 21:23
Dude I have nothing still WTF!
November 5, 2019 at 21:11
(Libra) leorising » nikkia
taurus is our own money = 2nd house
libra ascendant has taurus in 7th/8th house
other way to see it, its because libra is 7th house... its someone else is the main reason
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »