Do you relate to others with the same Number?

November 5, 2019 at 17:15 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) emerauxe
Do you relate to others with the same Number?
Whatever day of the month you were born on do you relate well with other people
that share the same number as you do?

If you were born on the 1st of the month do you find that you have similarities to people also born on the 1st, 10th, 19th, 28th, of any month?

Another example if you were born on the 13th, your number affinities will be with those born on the 4th, 13th, 22nd, 31st, any day that is a 4 or reduces to 4 when the numbersare added together.

My best friend is born on the 9th and I´m born on the 27th, so we are both part of the number 9 series, and in our case, we have a lot in common.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 8, 2019 at 00:21
(Aquarius) emerauxe » mary bean
Of course they will have differences, marybean.

My point is that there is some basis of common ground simply by virtue of being born under the same number series.
November 8, 2019 at 00:13
(Scorpio) mary bean
I can see how they could have certain things in common but I find there’s a big difference between someone born on the 13th and the 31st. or between the 2nd and 20th etc. even if in addition then reduced to the same number.

people born the same day of month, could be completely different, nothing in common. because they don´t have the same life path and can´t have exact same birth name.
November 6, 2019 at 01:22
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » emerauxe
There is some resemblance :1: :34:
November 6, 2019 at 01:20
(Aquarius) emerauxe » IIyyaarr13
Do you look like your mother?
November 6, 2019 at 01:03
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
My mother and I were born on seven days and my father and step-father were born on eight days; They both had standards above and beyond us as sanctioned by the :21:
November 5, 2019 at 20:19
(Capricorn) Veil » emerauxe
I agree :-)
November 5, 2019 at 18:56
(Aquarius) emerauxe » Veil
The numbers are a calling card that opens the door and lifts the veil to all that has been hidden before.
November 5, 2019 at 18:52
(Capricorn) Veil » emerauxe
I´ve always been attracted to people that I´ve a mental connection with... Also, people who are artistic or from different cultures that I can learn something new. The mind and thought process of others fascinate me. So, I guess there is some truth to this. I also like people who talk alot in relationships...
November 5, 2019 at 18:30
(Aquarius) emerauxe » Veil
3, 6, 9, the mental plane.

2, 5, 8, the heart plane.

1, 4, 7, the physical plane.
November 5, 2019 at 18:19
(Capricorn) Veil
Yes, I relate well to 9 borns, 3 borns and 6 borns.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »