Join the Scorpio Club!

November 1, 2019 at 15:04 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Ancient_Astrology
Join the Scorpio Club!
Are you a Sun Scorpio or Scorpio Rising or have a lot of planets in Scorpio? Good, then Join the Scorpio Club. We can talk about a lot of Scorpio stuff (sex) and scorn our enemies (Geminis). We can talk about the travails of being a Scorpio. Join the Scorpio Club baby: I´ll be your Dr. Phil.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 8, 2019 at 19:10
(Pisces) Nola_la » ram_goat
>" Only post the photo for laughs, and to be provocative."

I know, I know :3:

>"She rode to fame in the late 90´s when the music industry did a lot of lame brained market research"

I remember that time, even if I was a child / teenager. And what the music industry looked like then - Britney, Christina ... Or boy bands´ popularity - who remembers today Backstreet Boys or N´Sync (never liked them either). Sorry, they all were products, created to earn money. BTW - interesting that Justin Timberlake made such a big career. I couldn´t work in this industry - I don´t think I can see the potential in people. I don´t mind him - it´s just quite surprising. So many years...and only he survived :4: . And in those years of fame of Birtney or Christina, he did not stand out from others. Poor Britney -the biggest victim of this industry...

You write about things that I knew or suspected, but still pleasant to read. :1:

I wonder how it looks like today, like in the case of Lana Del Rey´s career.
November 8, 2019 at 12:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user Hayjilly, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Haha,

We’re watching, of course 😘

It’s great entertainment, and I am happy this thread exists.

Shine on ya crazy diamonds...
November 8, 2019 at 10:37
(Virgo) MarvinReal
200 :75: :37: :117: :46:

I just noticed now is many "honorary Scorpios" here. Leo Moon, Fishscales, ram_goat, have nothing in Scorpio, but you guys are the best for such topic
November 8, 2019 at 10:33
(Libra) polareyezd
Apacolypse
YouTube
YouTube
November 8, 2019 at 10:22
(Libra) polareyezd
I hereby scorn my enemies!! All who are with me say Aye! Raises glass! LoL
November 8, 2019 at 04:15
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
Yeah second that...

Check this one out...

https://youtu.be/gfQ-aggblkE
YouTube
YouTube
November 8, 2019 at 03:52
(Aries) ram_goat » Leo Moon
yes you should and announce it here when you do.
November 8, 2019 at 03:41
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
Man, I have a record of Bulgarian folk music from 1953 that absolutely kills it!!

I probably have one of the few surviving copies of this record put out by the Bulgarian tourist board.

It is astounding , the skill of the musicians.

I should digitize it and put it on Youtube.
November 8, 2019 at 03:39
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
That is a great Queen tune... My favorite, or at least top 2 or 3...

I am a worshipper of Brian May´s guitar sound...so different...

I had a guitar instructional video a long time ago with samples of the different instructional videos they made featuring various artists...

Brian May had one, and the little snippet from his video was incredible... He was using a delay pedal, and what he played sounded like a goddamn symphony by the end... The layering and sound were incredible... Wish I could find that...
November 8, 2019 at 03:37
(Aries) ram_goat » Leo Moon
Aaah but we all had fun saying the name "Rudolph Schenker"

back in the 80´s

each one putting emphasis on the name in their own special way..

Even now makes a pretty good chant for meditation.

Say it a few times now. Feel how it rolls off the tongue.
November 8, 2019 at 03:31
I was going to join the Scorpions club but I didn’t have the postage for Germany...... :3:
YouTube
YouTube
November 8, 2019 at 03:30
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
How about this?

I´ll pull up next to you listening to some Uncle Paulie and then we can race....

https://youtu.be/W1hravHRw1A
YouTube
YouTube
November 8, 2019 at 03:23
I am literally of Bohemian ancestry and I think teens should be more into driving around with this.....
YouTube
YouTube
November 8, 2019 at 03:10
And I forgot to say that I like Meghan :1:
November 8, 2019 at 02:23
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I just joined a new club! Here is our meeting.
YouTube
YouTube
November 8, 2019 at 00:52
"That´s the kind of song teenagers can crank up in their car and bang their heads to!“

Very sly... As was the whole Mike Meyers casting choice..

https://youtu.be/mCFaddofVjg
YouTube
YouTube
November 8, 2019 at 00:28
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
The artists...cut from the same cloth as the audience
I was trying to see how dramatic I could make that...

pretty good. pretty good.
November 8, 2019 at 00:26
(Aries) ram_goat » Nola_la
>"If Shia Leboef was truly "Sorry"..."

I don´t like that guy, but he´s not bad (?) as an actor.

he looks like he´d be a cool, but troubled, friend..
he does have a streak of bullshit a mile wide when he´s trying to
be charming, but also an intellectual side, if only still developing.

also severe immaturity issues. engine not connecting to the transmission
properly quite yet.
November 8, 2019 at 00:13
"An entertainment industry tool to the "nth" degree..."

Entire post was a great summation.

Ahh popular music...A rancid, bubbling wellspring of profit-inspired machinations whose hypnotic fumes seep into the ears and hearts of those who are too asleep to realize (or too lazy to care) that they´re being mercilessly manipulated...

The artists...cut from the same cloth as the audience

They sit together at the bar and drink out of empty cocktail glasses

I was trying to see how dramatic I could make that...

Seriously though, if you´re a musical artist and you´re not having episodes with your record label ala Queen and Mike Meyers in Bohemian Rhapsody, you´re not doing something right...
November 7, 2019 at 18:15
>"If Megan Fox´s hands were her feet..."

You/I know her weakness :4:

>"If Shia Leboef was truly "Sorry"..."

I don´t like that guy, but he´s not bad (?) as an actor.

>"Things Brian Austin Green must think"

Hmm, Brian Austin Green...Can´t believe he played in 90210 - that´s not my era, buf ofc I remember that :1:
November 7, 2019 at 16:50
I guarantee you CA does not visit the kinds of neighborhoods that video shows, nor does she cavort with such types of black people, on a film soundstage maybe, while "pretending", but never in real life.. I assure you that.

Most non-white celebrities don´t live anywhere near where they grew up, or live anything like the people they grew up around, although sometimes they ape socially consciouss lyrics if such type lyrics are placed in front of them by their corporate masters...

But after work is finished, they are total sell-outs to their people and the places they came from..
November 7, 2019 at 16:33
I agree with you 100%. Never liked her either. She can sing, her music is just so-so, but like Britney, aside from the voice, an utterly vacuous celebrity. I only post the photo for laughs, and to be provocative. She rode to fame in the late 90´s when the music industry did a lot of lame brained market research and was heavily promoting singers/talent that were Caucasian looking but with Latin surnames that they could cross-market in Latin America as much as in the USA, which at the time had a growing Hispanic demographic.. (that marketing prediction *was* true..) And some could sing and had talent, but the sad truth about all cultures derived from Spain is that they are highly racist, and as the marketing droids in the USA found out, as soon as you give a racially mestizo/mulatto person money or status, the first thing they want to do is erase the non-white side of their person/culture/history if possible.. So Christina quickly dyed her hair blonde and changed her song to appeal to white middle class aesthetics and values while superficially aping those of brown people. Aspirational values. Corporate product celebs are such a complicated mess. Now she´s not young, got fat & middle aged & rich, had kids and nobody cares so much anymore about her and a dozen other similar ones spawned in the same era. Christina always seemed like a confused corporate creation to me.. singing any lyrics placed in front of her, saying anything into a microphone that her corporate masters had whispered into her ear and told her to say beforehand. An entertainment industry tool to the "nth" degree...

In the same era, Morrissey sang a song called "The World is Full of Crashing Bores" that takes a swipe at these types of celebs/singers in this era..

November 7, 2019 at 15:28
I´ve never liked her. Yes, she can sing but her presence/style and manner...Hmm :3: But that photo is funny !

I find a new impersonation of Christina in new HBO series "Euphoria". Terrible thing... :4:

Christina looks good and so innocent in her first single "Genie in the bottle"

And then this:
YouTube
YouTube
November 7, 2019 at 15:25
Different artistic sensibilites in USA vis-a-vis EU"
There is something about it, I admit.

Times have changed a lot in almost 40 years..

Values were more prudish then, it was the WW2 generation setting values
still.. Haven´t seen the movie in many years but I´ll bet it´s probably pretty tame compared to movies from the past 10 years.
November 7, 2019 at 14:51
>"I´ve posted it before.."

I know, Mercury in 8th house has good memory :3: .

>"It´s from the ~1981 Movie "The Blue Lagoon" starring 14 year old Brooke Shields."

Oh my gosh, I knew she was a minor, but I never realized that she was so young in this movie. Even younger than Dominique Swain when she played in "Lolita", Lyne´s movie :2:

>"Probably Europeans see different things in the film than American audiences did..

Different artistic sensibilites in USA vis-a-vis EU"

There is something about it, I admit.

>"The other time I posted it, it was a thread called "invent a caption for this picture.." which I still think is a good idea for this picture.."

I remember that :1:

>"I always loved that "Roy Liechtenstein" comic book crying woman pic you had as avatar for a while.. it was so Piscean.. classic."

:1:

>"Maybe in between scorpionic stuff we can propose avatars for one another, where the current one seems not to fit.."

I think it´s a great idea :15:
Posts: 203-179 178-154 153-129 128-104 103-79 78-54 53-29 28-4 3-1
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »