LIFE PURPOSE

October 30, 2019 at 20:17 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) vidya_16
LIFE PURPOSE
I have sun in sag and I was born with an injury near my hip. I read somewhere that transformation for sag will begin with injury in the hip that means when I came into this life my transformation began. I mean when I look at my chart, I am cancer ascendant where Jupiter is considered malefic but my Jupiter is in sag which is its own sign that means its no longer a malefic. And i was born 11 days late, if i was born on time then Jupiter would´ve been in Scorpio and considered to be a malefic with cancer asc, I feel that I get easily whatever i wish for and seems like I´ve brought good karma in this life. Please help me read my chart? Thanks in advance :)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 2, 2019 at 07:00
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » vidya_16
You are getting more information from the Galaxy than Stephen Craig Paddock, which was to a greater degree 120 years ago.
In the Renaissance an apprentice artist would have an artist mentor not a sport´s coach who has four hours of dumbbell math classes on his schedule!
Some private schools turn-out very high rates of English and Language majors for society, literature I did not mention because there is much else to you!
November 1, 2019 at 16:32
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » vidya_16
:3: :17:
November 1, 2019 at 16:26
(Sagittarius) vidya_16 » Morena_Lu
Yes I would love to know about pyramidal numerology. Awww thank you so much, That´s sweet. Really appreciate you saying this :)
November 1, 2019 at 16:19
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » vidya_16
Nothing dear, I will do some pyramidal numerology for you if you want. C´mon, you are pretty girl, love will come to you!:) Also, I think you have a nice personality too..which is the most important!
November 1, 2019 at 16:10
(Sagittarius) vidya_16 » Morena_Lu
Whatever you mentioned is correct, I really want to be in a relationship every time or having a crush just to think about that. But since Jupiter has entered Sagittarius(5th house) from last year, my love life has no actions. I´m single and not at all active since then. As Jupiter doesn´t throw light where it sits so I´m just waiting for Jupiter to move to next house :)
But thank you so much, You are correct :)
November 1, 2019 at 16:01
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
Your code is 156, meaning that you can be alone..but six life path is all about love, beauty, harmony(6 is :154:) You have :154: in :178: (deep, passionate, sometimes jealous) but your moon in :173: in the 11 th house is all about thinking, talking, sometimes even shallow for that :154: in :178:, :155: in :176: is all about perfection( but nothing is perfect) ..You want to feel "free"( :151: but at the same time you want to know what you will get in the end when love is in question. Some people say that people with stelium in the 5 th house are "players" that they can not be without love, they must always have somebody..even to just think about some person, they can be creative or train some sports, active life for sure..(I didn´t go for aspects, it would be really long post :) )
November 1, 2019 at 15:17
(Sagittarius) vidya_16 » IIyyaarr13
Painting ability- I don´t agree. Flexibility makes me employable-True.
The example you mentioned is not appropriate coz Showing Love and Care for other people makes me happy.
But thanks for the reply.
November 1, 2019 at 07:59
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
4 planets in the fifth house is creative. :32:
:157: is at a degree of :182: good for oratorical ability. :75:
There is painting ability with the :199: :191: :159:. :99:
The most important midpoint :156:/ :160: is conjunct :178: :160: & :179: :156: which is powerful. :62:
Flexibility makes you employable. :6:
It can be a curse to have too much aptitude; I.E. Stephen Craig Paddock, who had plans for Las Vegas! :39: :22: :14:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »