anxiety about my baby

June 21, 2018 at 19:11 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) modestmoon
anxiety about my baby
Hello, I´m due to have a baby girl on October 24th. ? of course I´m extremely excited, but my whole pregnancy I have had extreme anxiety that something will be wrong with my baby. I know it´s normal to worry a bit, but this is obsessive almost. I´m always worried she´ll have a birth defect or something will go horribly wrong. I feel like this fear has been keeping me from enjoying my first pregnancy to the fullest. And I´m wondering, is there anything in my chart that could be linked or indicate to this fear? If so, any advice for how to work through it? I´d greatly appreciate it! I want to calm down and just be happy!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 10, 2018 at 05:16
(Cancer) detectahead
This is all because of saturn in the 5th natally which creates a natural fear within the native just as modestmoon has described. What´s also said about a 5th House Saturn is that you won’t have children or you won’t like children.Plenty of loving parents have a 5th House Saturn. Saturn is what makes us worry and kids really worry you and freak you out. It comes from having never been a total kid yourself. So, you don’t understand why these little people have to be so loud and restless and uninhibited. Most children worry about very little and that worries you. They run everywhere, they can’t stop jumping on furniture, they can’t stop talking, they can’t stop singing those silly songs! It can be enough to give you a headache but it does not mean that you hate kids.

We can discover that we’re really skilled in this area of life. So, you actually can be very good with children. You just have to overcome your insecurities around them. A big part of this is also the fact that you worry about screwing up as a parent. This is what can cause delays in parenting because you’re convinced you’re going to fail and end up raising some messed-up kid who needs a lifetime of therapy. The fact that you aren’t exactly effortless with children doesn’t help you, in this regard. You can also somehow be haunted by children. Their carefree, unrestricted nature only reminds you of how restricted you felt as a child and it can bring up a lot of sadness you don’t want to deal with.
This is why you not only learn a lot by being a parent but you can actually learn a lot from children. They end up being your wise teachers because they show you how to let go.
August 9, 2018 at 17:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » modestmoon
System message: Post has been written by user heatedheavy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i agree with adept about the moon squaring node. you need to learn, in this life, nurturing and motherhood. the square brings an urgency or anxiety hence these existing feelings as motherhood approaches.

i dont see anything in the natal or even transit regarding difficulties in child birth (5th house), but thats my opinion, i find it immoral to say it is for certain.

your 5th house ruler goes into the 6th house. meaning, children and their upbringing will require hard work on a day to day basis (6th house) but will bring you long term satisfaction and stability.

meditate on matthew 11:28-30

hh
June 30, 2018 at 11:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The North Node is the main cause of any obsession, and you have yours squaring your natal Moon in the 12th house.

The 12th house being representative of hidden enemies, self undoing etc., and the Moon being your mind as well as your motherly instincts, I would say this might very well cause you to worry unnecessarily and neuroticly. Actually, with this in mind, I might conclude that you are a worryer in general..
June 30, 2018 at 03:15
(Cancer) modestmoon » astro-flame
Thank you! ❤
June 29, 2018 at 22:07
(Aries) astro-flame
Our emotions are shown by the Moon (also our motherhood) and yours is in Virgo, 12th house - house of fears and unknown things. Virgo also adds to this, out of all earth signs it´s the most agitated one. Just try to relax, meditate (the positive expressions of the 12th house), find the time to be alone and listen to your body and the baby. You can try to tap into your intuitive channel and communicate with the baby not by words but by "feeling" that the baby is all right (Pisces theme)
June 21, 2018 at 21:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Naks, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I assume you are healthy person with no genetical issues or sicknesses in the family. With that in my mind, it is unlikely for you to have a disabled child, unless you smoke, drink alcohol or take drugs during pregnancy. You have nothing to worry about, hopefully.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »