New moon in Sco, at 4 degrees

October 27, 2019 at 11:17 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
New moon in Sco, at 4 degrees
- in opposition to Uranus in Taurus

Where does it fall in your chart?
Do you feel the energy?
What kind of transformation you expect...

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 29, 2019 at 13:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don`t think there is any thread about the Moon`s cycles and aspects.
Only Moony people will participate and appreciate it anyway lol.
Or maybe the ones with difficult configurations involving the Moon.
October 29, 2019 at 12:17
(Taurus) nutelina » Olenna
Exactly, maybe we should start a seperate thread about that or has it already been started somewhere, some time ago?
October 29, 2019 at 11:35
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I hear ya :4: Sometimes i feel the same.
I think the aspects that the Moon makes also adds fuel to things, depending on what influence it gets.
You may want to pay attention to that as well.
October 29, 2019 at 09:37
Indeed, well I don´t have to pay attention, it just messes with me :4: I feel it, like there is something going on.. Like a wolf hauling when the moon is full?
October 29, 2019 at 09:04
=====
Oh you`re a Cancer rising, i forgot. Yes now it makes sense. We share the same ascendant. I am paying attention to the Moon as it moves around but some houses and signs have more weight than others. But generally i don`t act or feel like that sign the Moon is in, it`s more subtle energy. The house is more affected than the sign, at least it is for me.
I pay extra attention to the Moon because it`s my annual profection lord, 1st house. I want to see if annual profection works.
October 29, 2019 at 02:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Sabsab, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It falls in my 7th house.

I don´t know if I feel anything other than the usual.

No idea what´ll happen but I know I have to focus on work. I´ve been slacking there a little too much.
October 29, 2019 at 01:45
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
I actually went through with it. I was supposed to be working right now but did a no call no show at work. No regrets. It was the right thing to do. Current moon is in a trine with my north node and mars.
October 28, 2019 at 21:17
Well I´m ruled by the moon so logically my perspective changes and I wondered if I can pick up or act like the sign the moon is in? Or is that crazy? The influence is big on the water... Maybe it´s like a susceptibility if you are water sign heavy then it´s like the tides? And I guess Cancer is stomach so you have it in certain places like Taurus neck liar or thick next or Gemini so talker + liar mercury in Taurus? Scorpio is hidden influence? So manipulate on that sexual level perhaps? Also with Moon in 5th house...
October 28, 2019 at 16:21
=====
Not sure what you mean ruled by Scorpio. This new Moon is in Scorpio, it`s ruler is Pluto, or Mars if you go by the old rulership.
Yes do tell, everything :3:
October 28, 2019 at 15:59
Maybe I´ll tell you guys later hehe :2:

It´s the Moon and I´m supposedly ruled by it, which is ruled by Scorpio now? Or how does that funny cascade work? I hope it´s not a traveling salesman problem :3:
October 28, 2019 at 14:51
=====
Hehe he, yep :21:
October 28, 2019 at 13:44
Not on this front... But Pluto in 7th...
October 28, 2019 at 12:15
=====
Feeling a little crazy yet? lol
October 27, 2019 at 20:53
Yep 5th here too in fact:

Sun 5
Moon 5
Mercury 5
Venus 5
October 27, 2019 at 16:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
I bet my money it was Mars square Saturn that done it :61: good riddance to that. Thank you stars.
October 27, 2019 at 16:23
(Aries) ram_goat
I wonder what Al Baghdadi´s transits looked like these last 24 hours?
October 27, 2019 at 15:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
It`s in my 5th house, Uranus opposing it from 11th.
It`s been a very intense period for me already, too much Scorpio lol, a lot of transformation taking place.
Don`t know if it`s gonna be more but so far i am enjoying the ride.
I did break up with a friend that was in my life for many years, i guess it was just the time to.
October 27, 2019 at 15:44
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » leorising
ouch, this could actually be something more interesting because you will have Neptune sextile it from 6th also
October 27, 2019 at 15:41
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » goldenlion32
Oh God, this is just too much... do tell if you survive :D :117:
I honestly would like to hear in 1-2 weeks what happened
October 27, 2019 at 13:38
(Libra) leorising
i will have moon conjuct pluto in 3rd house, moon opposite MC... This days i am feeling necessity to be at home, i feel security here
at Monday this hour i have a doctor appointment of routine (subjects that are ruled by the moon in scorpion)
October 27, 2019 at 12:31
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
It falls within all the other Taurus/Scorpio oppositions! This is the theme of my life. :61:

Moon in Scorpio 4 degrees will probably be hanging out with my Mars in Scorpio. Which means Jupiter in Scorpio 2 degrees and Saturn in Taurus 2 degrees in my life will probably be quite and opposition in some form another which means Venus in Scorpio aspects to Aries in Chiron Square Capricorn Mercury again spells the masculine being an issue in some way or not and of course you have the North Node Cancer/South Node Capricorn Transiting the 6th/12th house of Cancer/Capricorn which means pretty much these Scorpio Transits in opposition Uranus in Taurus is where everything is my fault in the universe whether I do anything or not. (Maya) Illusion. Am I the Villain in the story by existing?

Comes down to what one chooses to create and co-create through imaginations, thoughts, emotions, and feelings.

I can be the Villain or the Hero in anyone´s life right now on the Taurus/Scorpio axis with those placements in their chart in their Shadow of Mercury in Scorpio.

I can also be the healer and teacher.

As I keep telling people how about we focus on the Taurus/Libra and Pisces of higher love, enlightenment, and reaching the higher octave harmonics, vibration, and frequency versus dwelling in the Scorpio.

Only way is up instead of down. :)
October 27, 2019 at 11:49
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
Moon in seventh. Uranus in first. Oddly enough, Interestingly, I feel tempted to quit my job without warning so it doesn’t really have anything to do with those two houses. I hate my work schedule so much. Chronic pain. Chronic fatigue.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »