Pallas Athena

October 25, 2019 at 15:42 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Amdash
Pallas Athena
This astroid which is the daughter of Zeus tends to be a interesting element in astrology but barely spoken about. Currently this astroid is orbiting around my first house which is my Scorpio ascendant, and currently Chiron is in my fifth house.

Where is this astroid in your chart? As well as Chiron? But have you noticed it doing in your daily life?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 30, 2021 at 01:53
(Taurus) Rosincvist » IIyyaarr13
Pallas is the second asteroid discovered and relates to "software", there was a time when software was just "punch-cards"
Anyone who´s into software has it prominent!
November 19, 2019 at 19:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Helen.Pahlavi
System message: Post has been written by user Helen.Pahlavi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
She looks dangerous warrior.
https://imgur.com/2YWrnau
https://imgur.com/1UUXO0G
https://imgur.com/IOjw3Cb
November 19, 2019 at 18:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » We3Meggs
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes it`s like that unfortunately. Issues of self worth i am trying to work on now, among other things.
Astrology has helped me with opening doors for healing and understanding.
November 19, 2019 at 18:25
(Gemini) We3Meggs » Olenna
Thank you for responding :80:

Mine was basically the same. But more focused on romantic relationships bc of the 7th house. I never had dreams of marriage or children. I always felt better on my own. Things did change along the way, though. I´m married with kids...and its a constant battle. I was told that it´s conjunction with my venus, sun, and moon are the reason for my low self worth, Feeling like my loved ones deserve better than myself, and Never really understanding my inner self. I feel like I´ve worn a mask my entire life.

That´s why I started my Astrology journey though.. And its doing amazing things for my crippled sense of self :6:
November 19, 2019 at 14:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » We3Meggs
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The Chiron thing is very much an outsider observing people. Not involved with others very much, not being accepted for who i am, some bullying when young. Not an easy placement for friendships and such, but things are getting easier with age.
November 19, 2019 at 06:30
(Gemini) We3Meggs
My Pallas Athena is in the 5th house and pisces.
It is, now, orbiting my 1st house, Scorpio Ascendant, as well :15:

My chiron is in the 7th conjunction my sun :173:, Venus :173:, North Node :173:, and moon :172:
Chiron is transiting in my 5th house now conjunct to my Natal Pallas.

I´m still new on the Asteroids, but my chiron placement explains a lot of my unique personality traits.

What does it mean for Pallas to be transiting our scorpio Ascendant right now?
November 19, 2019 at 06:13
(Gemini) We3Meggs » Olenna
Hi

You and I have many similarities in our charts.

Sun in :173:

Moon and Mercury in :172: sharing house with chiron
:164: :191: :152:

Uranus in :179:

Pluto in :177:
:159: :198: :160:

N Node in :173:
:161: :191: :151:

MC :194: mars

In your chart Chiron conjuncts moon and Mercury in 11th
My chiron conjuncts moon, venus, and sun in 7th

Whats it like to have chiron :191: moon in 11th?
For me, in 7th... It´s a real challenge.
October 27, 2019 at 08:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Helen.Pahlavi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
She was most likely a pretty goddess :69: :6: :16:
October 26, 2019 at 17:43
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » fishscales
A scroll designed to be read on a dark and windy night!
Pallas can have an awesome sense of pattern and structure! :44:
The Magi Astrologers try to play down the "sinister" and "creepy" side, though it can´t be completely ignored! :22: :24: :14:
October 26, 2019 at 14:15
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
I have Pallas in my 8th house, opposite Neptune, trine moon, and sextile Mercury

If anyone cares to interpret any of that, go for it...
October 26, 2019 at 14:10
(Pisces) fishscales
Can´t say I know that much about this asteroid. No idea how to interpret it, since I don´t really know what it represents exactly. I suppose I could go with the mythological connections to start...

Since we´re on the subject however, I did come across this article last year, and thought it was interesting.

I have yet to do any real research on the asteroid by itself though.

http://zot.net/criminalastrology.ht…
October 26, 2019 at 10:46
(Aquarius) Amdash » IIyyaarr13
I need to stay in touch with you because you are wonderful source of Intelligence and interesting astrology material.
October 26, 2019 at 07:55
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Pallas was investigated by the Magi Astrologers as relating to computers. :98: :97:
I have Pallas at zero Leo quincunx Icarus at zero Pisces, opposed Eros at zero Aquarius, semi-sextile Toro at zero Cancer, sextile Mercury at aught Gemini!
Hidalgo is an asteroid that has a 14 year orbit; I have that at perihelion.
My Chiron return was lousy; :39: Some folks have a beatific Chiron return! :81:
October 25, 2019 at 22:20
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
Interessting, havnt looked into this asteroid either.
Currently Pallas is transitting my 8th house, altho i´d think it would be linked to sexual themes, i must say this time it does trigger a look within, into the psyche. I have to say, around the time some real epic sexual experiences occured, the transitting Pallas was conjunct my natal jupiter and venus, and transitting lilith was conjunct my natal Pallas.. fascinating.
I have chiron conjunct my moon in the birthchart. currently chiron is on my ASC/ 1st
October 25, 2019 at 17:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
It`s in my 7th house. I just recently got into more asteroids.
It does bring me some wisdom about relationships, other people`s relationships more than my own lol, but i`m learning about that too.
I heard somewhere that it indicates the relationship with the father for women, but not too sure how much that plays out in people`s lives. Certainly something to investigate more about.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »