Lack of Element, Tell Your Stories

October 25, 2019 at 15:30 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) CrescentKitKat
Lack of Element, Tell Your Stories
I´ve been curious about how a lack of element in a natal chart manifests. Personally, I am severely deficient in the masculine elements.

I have no air placements and one fire placement, my :171: :151:!

I think I really overcompensate for lack of air. I tend to come across as more of an intellectual type and can be quite chatty. I do wonder if that has to do with progressed planets in :173:, but idk for sure! lol

Anyway, curious to know if people overcompensate for lack of an element as well or if there´s difficulty connecting with that energy in general.

All stories welcome!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 26, 2019 at 18:44
(Pisces) N_thecat
Interesting topic :1:

Water and fire elements dominate in my chart and like you I have lack of air.
And I´ve always seen that as a problem. But I usually don´t get along with people with air Suns - I don´t understand most of :177: :151: and Geminis ...Sorry, they are for me like "from a different planet". Yeah, I know it´s sounds good for a joke thread, but that´s how our relations look in reality - no connection/not that type of energy, a lot of misunderstandings and mutual frustration... :8:
October 26, 2019 at 14:39
(Pisces) fishscales
Like Leo moon said, your Mercury is fairly heavily aspected, and well-aspected to boot.

You also have Uranus in the first house which could increase airy qualities.

I´ve read a couple of your posts, and you actually seem to have a somewhat airy way of communicating... Air and earth...one of your posts was very thourogh in nailing down all the details, that´s why I say earth...

I have a lack of fire in my chart (only two planets), and while I don´t think I try to "overcompensate" for it, I do try to go out of my way to pursue fiery activities, just to keep a balance...

In your case, alot of earth and water but a lack of air in your chart could mean you have alot of practical and emotional ability to get things done, but may be lacking in the idea department, regarding what to do, exactly...

I think you´ll be fine though...
October 26, 2019 at 03:31
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
You also have Uranus and Neptune sextile Mercury
Plus Pluto and North Node trine Mercury.
That could make You chatty and intellectual.

No air at all. Earth and Water. Mud person....ha ha

I have little Fire and it makes me get together with fire , especially Leo’s.

I would examine Your chart more but I am watching the World Series.
October 26, 2019 at 01:20
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
My past-life that overlaps with Joseph Smith Jr.s´ I had a lot more in water. :108:
My past-life that died in the great depression had a lot more in air. :5:
There is a tendency to act like the elemental balance of the previous incarnation! :98: :97:
Modality balance is more serious than elemental balance; There is little complaint when someone has too much cardinality! :41:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »