If you want to analyze a chart and break it down, take a look at mine

October 25, 2019 at 00:53 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) ItzLiza
If you want to analyze a chart and break it down, take a look at mine
I have a sixth house stellium and a yod that I haven’t figured out what it means. If you have any insights and want to share, I’d appreciate your input. Thank you!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 26, 2019 at 03:16
(Sagittarius) ItzLiza » MelodicBlu
Thanks for the response. I definitely can relate to the desire to want to heal others. I’m searching still for the right outlet to do so and I hope to find my place in the world soon. I have experienced some major issues in relationships and am barely maturing enough to say I try to give as much as I take. The Sagittarian sun gave me a lot of wild oats to sew but as I’m getting older I am beginning to settle down a bit. I appreciate you taking the time to give me some feedback on my chart. Thank you! ?
October 25, 2019 at 22:36
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
OK, im just going to write.
So 6th house stellium in the sign of sagittarius, and with your MC in pisces i see you doing some sort of spiritual/healing job, especially bc neptune is in there too and POF aswell. i think you might gain a lot of happiness through healing others, being a servant to others with your wisdom.
southnode located in 7th house, is what i personally interpret as someone who knows how love really works, such as having had the needed lesson in love in a past life, and you might had difficulty or still you have difficulty in encountering the right partner who is mature enough for you. Tho with lilith also sitting there in 7th, i would more so say that you have experienced some nasty shit within relationships..
You seem like a nurturing type with your ASC in cancer, but also with moon in cancer and first house. I think people naturally tend to be around you because your vibe is very relaxing in a way to others. You yourself are very open about your feelings i guess and people tend to pick up on them pretty fast.
You have a great sexual stamina, but when you notice something is missing, your needs are not being met, you turn ice cold and dettachhed.
Most of your planets located in the 6th and in the nothern hemisphere really amplifies this inner need to help others. very self-reliant in a way

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »