Moon Wobble

October 24, 2019 at 00:45 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Moon Wobble
Supposedly the Moon stopped wobbling on the thirteenth, was there a really weird 20 days that makes Mercury retrograde and v/c :152: feel like a blessing?!? :43:
It is one of those Astronomy/Astrology co-discipline things. :63:
It happens slightly more than four times a year :22:
:151: :191: :161:, :151: :194: :161:, :151: :191: :162:, :151: :194: :162: all are the middle of it! :44:
Let us leave no meteor unturned! :3:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 21, 2021 at 14:05
(Pisces) fishscales » nutelina
It´s OK at least no one was "offended" :15: :37:
May 21, 2021 at 13:23
(Taurus) nutelina » Petr9
You got me! :22: :39: :75: :61:
May 21, 2021 at 00:21
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » nutelina
2019 > I don´t know how about you but I seem to know a crazy amount of shit since I´m young.

---

2021 > LOL, I was quite a brat then. Sorry Fish!

---

Those moments when Mercury is slowly becoming pre-shadow-retrograde ... and older-self-posts are re-turning back to the current-poster :4: :61:

I always feel embarrassed to see my older smart-ass forum posts (especially on Czech astro-seek site, when I was more active and enthusiastic and talkative and astrology smart ass :46: :49:)

... but it´s kind of nice to see that there is some progress in the life. :16:

Praise to the Moon Wobble and Mercury retrograde!
May 20, 2021 at 22:38
(Taurus) nutelina » fishscales
LOL, I was quite a brat then. Sorry Fish! :62:
May 20, 2021 at 22:35
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Sun is creeping up on the Nodal Axis again, the Moon shall be a-wobblin´!!!!!:116:
October 28, 2019 at 12:47
All I´m saying is that there are other disciplines that can be used to obtain information that are outside of the realm of "official" science...and that modern science will never be able to answer alot of the big questions, because it is working with an incomplete toolbox...

The fact that you are on this site is a good indicator that you don´t believe "traditional" science is the be all-end all when it comes to knowledge either...
October 27, 2019 at 16:40
Oh right, you are one of those scientist then uh? Well who I am I then? A conspiracy theorist? I don´t know how about you but I seem to know a crazy amount of shit since I´m young. I guess I´m Illuminati-trash then...

Dude please investigate the moon ringing as a bell when it was seismically tested! Also there are magnetic anamalies and the moon is rather impossible all by itself with turning and such...
October 27, 2019 at 16:26
"scientist don´t hold beliefs!"

Of course they do... They just call them theories...

Granted, modern science does a pretty good job at figuring out the mechanical functioning of the world... And for this, they do rely on empirical evidence...

But I entered this conversation when the origin of the moon was brought up... I believe modern science lacks the tools and perspective to figure something like that out...
October 27, 2019 at 15:50
Of course it does, scientist don´t hold beliefs!
YouTube
YouTube
October 27, 2019 at 15:02
Eh... Does it matter?

One person has their beliefs, the other person has theirs...

Our beliefs don´t change our level of being, so in the end, they´re unimportant...
October 27, 2019 at 14:15
Are you secretly trying to tell me how I’m wrong? :2:
October 27, 2019 at 12:25
(Pisces) fishscales » goldenlion32
Don´t think I get the reference...
October 27, 2019 at 12:21
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
Ah..so the mother will always be dark and cold in the distance horizon while the children spit out vomit like a Volcano, strike her like lightning, crack you her up with earth quakes in order to rebel against her mother the "Moon". Sounds quite familiar! Lmao!
October 27, 2019 at 12:17
I agree that answers to the great mysteries will never be arrived upon by modern astronomy...

Or any modern, intellectually based science...

The mind is not the avenue to truth, because it can´t experience the truth.. It can only create theories, opinions, etc...

The mind is also attached to the ego, which takes pride in all of its "knowledge", "sophistication", etc...this compounds the problem, and puts the truth even farther out of reach...

So we should not look deeper into our minds, but deeper into our consciousness, which already knows the answers to all of this stuff anyway...

The only way to tap into our consciousness is to get the mind to shut up...

Modern science will never find the answers to the great mysteries, because they are using the wrong tool..
October 27, 2019 at 11:55
(Pisces) fishscales » IIyyaarr13
Theosophical and other esoteric traditions have it that the Earth is a reincarnation of the moon.

Makes sense to me.

Planetary bodies are (or in the case of the moon, were) living organisms.

Living organisms eventually physically die, but their essence and karma return to the physical world

The moon is a dead world, and the Earth is her reincarnation.

Hence native American references to the Earth as mother and the moon as grandmother.
October 24, 2019 at 11:36
(Taurus) nutelina » MarvinReal
The moon is older than the earth and does not come from this solar system. This astronomy science is flawed beyond belief but you have to look deeper. I know because I did. I have a background in math and physics and I was and I´m not convinced by all their theories. Esp. not quantum mechanics and relativity. They don´t know what is gravity while experiments have been done at least since 1900. Thomas Townsend Brown is one.
October 24, 2019 at 11:34
(Taurus) nutelina
The moon is an artificial satelite so if there are quirks, it can compensate so it seems. If you don´t believe me and you´d rather believe NASA then go ahead and research their findings of artificial elements like Putonium on the Moon´s surface and look up their old seismic experiments on the moon.
October 24, 2019 at 09:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
At the beginning the Moon was only 24,210 km (6% of current distance) from Earth. Current lunar retreat rate 3.8cm per year, but historical rate varies from 0.13-27.8cm per year. A model animation says, however, that the Moon will never completely leave us. The most likely scenario is that the Moon was formed out of Earth by impact of the Mars-sized!!!! body. Possibility of capturing as well, but lower. By the way, what was your original question. I didn´t understand anything at all. As usually. :D
October 24, 2019 at 03:53
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » MarvinReal
The video shows the Moon from the point of view that it had to be born of Earth, There remains a possibility that it was captured. :98: :97:
October 24, 2019 at 01:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Did you ever heard about lunar retreat rates? https://www.reddit.com/r/space/… If not yet, you will be the one who´ll wobble from that shock.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »