help me understand this 12th house pisces stellium

October 21, 2019 at 13:41 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) jodie h
help me understand this 12th house pisces stellium
im really confused can some help me out on where to start lol
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 1, 2019 at 23:10
(Cancer) jlc9
That´s a lot of pisces placements :O I only have Pisces MC :)
October 26, 2019 at 08:40
(Pisces) 12houser
I have a very very similar chart only I don’t have a Pisces moon but ironically I think we were born the same year a couple days apart! & I also have a 12th house stellium. One thing that I should mention “Im confused” is such a common thing with the 12th house. You have your inner planets in the 12th house. Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus.. the theme of the 12th house plays a big part of your everyday life. You are very introverted yes? Need a lot of alone time and seclusion? You aren’t sure about a lot of things. You have a hard time expressing yourself and your emotions even though they are definitely there. 12th house stellium is very hard I can only imagine if you have it in Pisces as well :( is adds to the Neptunian themes. You must be very creative and imaginative. Into art?
October 26, 2019 at 07:32
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » jodie h
A planet in Pisces is 30% like Neptune. :108:
A planet in the 12th House is 20% like Neptune. :108:
Jupiter is the "traditional" ruler of Pisces which means if you believe in what an Arab said in the ´fictional´ 7th century then you won´t even bother with Neptune! :94:
Jupiter and Neptune are both important planets for you! :108:
Equal-house tenth house contains Neptune so the Saturn placement has importance as well! :108:
October 24, 2019 at 15:13
(Pisces) jodie h » IIyyaarr13
sorry to bother but what do you mean by i must have been surreal to be born.
October 23, 2019 at 03:39
(Pisces) jodie h » IIyyaarr13
oh okay thank im going to have to read it a few time to properly understand it lol thank you for your time much appreciated
October 23, 2019 at 02:22
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Another double-aught birth-time, must have been surreal to be born! :81:
Pushing the extended settings button one little quincunx appears, providing a lesson to be learned. I don´t bother with the ascendant/MC button because I assume most folks have really screwed data! There could actually be another quincunx that I did not look for. :62:
You have a stellium at :199: in rulership, and the big stellium dragging behind the Ascendant´s tail; You didn´t get the complicated charts of your past lives!
:177: :155: and a Pisces stellium is what Edgar Allan Poe had, be glad you are not a man!
A stationary planet means a star tie to your chart, even :160:, :179: has more than it´s fair share of important stars! :76:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »