How are these elements even calculated?

October 13, 2019 at 16:36 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Scorpittarius, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

How are these elements even calculated?
I did my astrology chart on four different websites and the results simply diverge. How on earth am I that "wet"? Water is the strongest element I got here on Astro-seek. On other websites I tried, I got either more fire or more earth and here is the only place I´m 8x water. How is this even calculated?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 14, 2019 at 16:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
For a more exacting method of figuring out the strength of the planets, signs, and houses in your chart there is Astrodynes or Cosmodynes.

https://astrowin.org/cosmodynes.php
October 13, 2019 at 19:09
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
With declinations and the longitudes which are the declinations of heliocentric charts the potential charts turn into a multiverse. :30:
Astro-Seek doesn´t calculate my Pluto parallels with the dominants button, that doesn´t mean it´s completely nixed just a slant of criteria that I know is there anyway! :24:
The Internet is not hard copy and has a garbage quotient that leaves folks confused and disillusioned :39:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »