Kabalist/Numerologist/Astrology Readings

October 12, 2019 at 19:37 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Vyri
Kabalist/Numerologist/Astrology Readings
Offering:
Free readings; think of a question; jot down the time you think of it; place, date-think of a value/number ´intuitively´ whilst the thought occurs, the value can be multi-denominational-will delineate these in a hoary quest.

Hi my name is Vyri (sounds like Free)

Am offering free readings-gratis, as I am wishing to develop´proficiency´ at Astrologic Kabal/Horary-natal, Gematria readings. Am a neophyte-student with zeal, a passion to answer your question; giving appropriate answers (am not a wizard or guru; but should love to be one..Wow!) that fit the querants question. My background includes some 45 odd years of techniques of the Occult arts.

As previously mentioned, please note the time & date you think of the question; locale-city-state. Should you have a number value you wish to include in the reading it is an additional aid to answer your question. Should you have a verifiable natal chart as well the reading is more extensive..

Sincere quest welcome
All the best
Vyri
http//:www.Astrologers-row.yahoosites.com
:176: :152: :193: :151:- :171: :153: :193: :175: :160:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 3, 2019 at 18:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ginsengqueen
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It is. You can contact Vyri by also clicking on the horary section of the forum.
December 3, 2019 at 06:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user ginsengqueen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Is this offer still present?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »