Becoming lawyer/law career

October 11, 2019 at 18:55 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Honeybee123
Becoming lawyer/law career
Hi guys! I would like to hear your opinion If i have predisposition becoming lawyer based on my birth chart, or is law career wrong decision?

I was born April 12th 1994, Belgrade (Serbia) on 3pm 55

Thank you!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 20, 2020 at 12:09
(Capricorn) Ghost00
Great answer from fishscales. Can´t add much to such a succinct response but here goes. You have a scholarly chart so whatever subject you choose should be fine, including letters/law.

Good news too, if you finish University and work as attorney, in the year 2040, maybe sooner, there is a window open for you to become judge, even supreme Court judge for great country of serbia. You can expect to become a judge sometime between 2040-2048. After that you may stay a judge for long time as you wish.

Reason is there are 36 chateaux, each unique. Your chateau De knowledge of arts and letters is perfectly placed and your chateau de justice is rising, will arrive in 2040. :3:
October 13, 2019 at 12:44
(Pisces) fishscales » Honeybee123
Law is a 9th house matter

Litigational proceedings are a 7th house matter

The ruler of the 10th, your career house, is in the 7th house... This could be a favorable configuration for practicing law, particularly law involving partnerships...

Also could be a good placement for a marriage counselor

The ruler of your second house of finances is in the 9th house, which as I previously stated, represents law...this could indicate financial earnings through the law.. Another positive indicator of a possible career in the legal field
October 13, 2019 at 05:00
(Aries) Honeybee123
My birth chart
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »