Waxing gibbous moon affect near Aries.

October 10, 2019 at 22:59 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Amdash
Waxing gibbous moon affect near Aries.
I understand if nobody will respond to this, but I will leave my chart if anyone wishes to comment.

So yesterday evening I was preparing myself to get ready to head off to a practice of mine which is in music, and I was going to even find a way to utilize that to exult my Aquarian side but for some odd reason when I went to go and do it I felt this slow decrease of intense energy building up that I think came from a sense of thinking I’m not excepting and possibly from another sense of wanting to be liked by a certain individual in a much more sexual way.

As I’ve discovered from being on this side, I have center in conjunction with mercury and when I was somehow not receiving certain attention, and let me express I am usually not an seeking attention person but for some odd reason I just felt this intense feeling of loneliness and sadness and it was really painful.

When my group and I finally got to play I finally got through it and I was able to feel a little bit of more like my Aquarius self but I went straight back to my Scorpio send it just to heal which wasn’t even helpful and I almost thought of so many bad things during those times.

In short my insecurities got amplified and I think I went straight down word into my dark Aquarius self more so than I actually did into my higher parts of my Aquarius self.

Do you all believe that could be the case or is it something that is an astrological thing?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 11, 2019 at 11:43
(Aquarius) Amdash » Blue tree81
Interesting. Well I know why I’m having the insecurities. I’m just ashamed of why I’m having them.

Plus I think it’s coming from my feminine attributes more so than my masculine. Because my masculine is getting the right amount of assurance that I am doing an excellent job and I am a part of a powerful experience, yet my feminine attributes feels like it’s craving something from this.
October 11, 2019 at 08:31
(Capricorn) Blue tree81 » Amdash
Really cool we share a Capricorn moon and our interest in music.
Now coming to your topic again aries being a fire sign reemphasizes on the self. So its natural this ariean moon is surfacing your insecurities because that´s the purpose of the healing in a positive possibility.
Its not going to be addressed or healed unless it surfaces and gathers your attention..so now since the pattern has caught your attention dive into your consciousness and lift that bright being to remember that in this physical body you already are playing music.
That means you have connected with your memories of knowledge which itself is a progressive positive sign . Humble enough to show you the worth you behold.

Insecurity can be very easily interpreted as
In security
In a secure state
In your self
October 11, 2019 at 07:46
(Aquarius) Amdash » Blue tree81
I strongly appreciate this one reply that you’ve given me.

It does give me some insight on how the moon is a strong healing factor for certain people but I think when it was going from it waxing gibbous, I start feeling all of my insecurities come out. And I think it was generally because I was trying to exult the Aquarius side of me instead of using all the time to the Scorpio ascendant side of me And Capricorn moon.

Also I checked out the waxing in full moon is going to do in Aries and I recognize that I was literally feeling everything that this one article expressed to me just two days ago when I was prepared to aid in the progression of my bands music.
October 11, 2019 at 06:20
(Capricorn) Blue tree81
Namaste the moons energy while becoming full exists for a few days before the waxing gibbous and a day after.
And in my understanding of astrology the moon being a prominent celestial body has its influence on all beings breathing life storing information.

Its a catalyst for some calming for others and many more perceptions associated with it . But all with one purpose of becoming full and shining Brighter.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »