Why am I so closed off??

October 10, 2019 at 22:11 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) myhomehomehome
Why am I so closed off??
Ever since I was younger, I enjoyed the solitude more than the presence of other people. I had my favorite person to be around and was a whole different person when they were around me, but when they were gone I closed myself off.
My mother finds this to be very frustrating because I would close myself off to her and my brothers. Like my favorite person was the only one who knew the real me.

Does something in my chart explain why I am like this? I have been trying to find the answer to this as well because even I don’t know why I do it ?

Thank you.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 12, 2019 at 10:39
(Pisces) fishscales
First thing I see is ruler of your 7th house, Venus, in your 12th house...other people may cause you to want to withdraw into solitude.

Venus in the 12th probably also means that you enjoy solitude to some extent.

There´s nothing wrong with wanting or needing to be alone. I think your mom should respect and accept your natural tendencies. We´re all different. The way we are may not always fit another person´s "ideal", but as long as we´re not actively and intentionally hurting them, they should accept (and respect) our little idiosyncrasies.

At the same time, you should try to step out of your comfort zone and give people like your mom what they´re looking for once in awhile.

Well-meaning compromise, and respect for the other person´s needs, if engaged in by both parties, can only serve to strengthen a relationship. :27:

The ruler of your first house, Mars, is also conjunct Chiron... I wonder if this may cause you some problems in expressing yourself.

On a side note, your post reminds me of an old Prince interview.

Someone once asked Prince what it took for someone to be "cool".

Two things, he said:

1. Not being uncomfortable, no matter who walks into the room

2. Being able to hang out with yourself
October 12, 2019 at 10:02
(Taurus) nutelina
Well Venus in Aries the 12th house, Sun and moon in the first.. Be careful of that square Neptune...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »