Crying

October 9, 2019 at 19:12 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Dainty
Crying
Why do I feel like crying more when Moon’s in Pisces? It happened last time when Moon was in Pisces as well. Isn’t it supposed to be a comforting and content time for me?

Last time Moon was in Taurus I had a raging breakdown. Hope is doesn’t happen this time. I thought when the Moon is in Pisces and Taurus are the days I would feel the best.

When Moon is in Gemini, awkward situations tend to happen. I noticed it a lot years ago, not so much lately.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 11, 2019 at 08:26
(Pisces) Dainty » fishscales
The video I posted above is a scene from Mulholland Dr. It´s a Spanish interpretation of Crying, Llorando, sung by Rebekah Del Rio.
October 11, 2019 at 00:01
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Dainty
You’re welcome.

Quite different from usual Black Sabbath.

Sung by the drummer Bill Ward instead of Ozzy Osborne.
October 10, 2019 at 22:57
(Pisces) fishscales
Every time I see this thread...

Might as well get it out of my system....

https://youtu.be/cQrgeeS_qbo
YouTube
YouTube
October 10, 2019 at 22:50
(Pisces) Dainty » Leo Moon
Thank you for the nice tune. My eyes are wet..
October 10, 2019 at 22:16
(Aries) nutelina » Dainty
So you have a good heart. You just don´t know how to show it perhaps. Sounds familiar... Saving others but who saves you? Weird things we do to get attention and love I know that for sure! Enough friends with heartbreak.
October 10, 2019 at 22:08
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Dainty
It’s all right. :1:
YouTube
YouTube
October 10, 2019 at 21:59
(Pisces) Dainty
I love animals so much. I can’t always take care of them but they still deserve to have safe lives.

Today, while my mother was at work, I went to her house and took her dog out for a walk. He was so happy to see me again; it made me smile and feel a little joyful inside.

He is an eleven year old Italian Greyhound, but still very active and energetic.
October 10, 2019 at 21:49
(Aquarius) Helen.Pahlavi » Dainty
You tried to help, but it was too much. Sad, but honest. I hope you find her new home somewhere. Felicia is lucky cat to have nice home.
October 10, 2019 at 21:05
(Pisces) Dainty » Helen.Pahlavi
That was the other cat that I adopted in July; it didn´t work out. We said good bye in mid-September. It´s painful and makes me cry thinking of her. She had disability, but I couldn´t help her and I hate myself for that. I wish her the best, and she deserves a safe and caring home. I still have Felicia.
October 10, 2019 at 21:02
(Aquarius) Helen.Pahlavi » Dainty
Ohh no, you don´t have a cat 🐈 anymore?
October 10, 2019 at 20:30
(Pisces) Dainty
It could have been something else in the transits that made me go extra crazy that faithful day. Those poor bus headlights.

I had given away my adopted cat, which was so painful to do. Emotions fed me up and took a toll on my temper. My messy home that´s been messed up since mid-July; I feel stuck.
October 10, 2019 at 20:28
(Pisces) Dainty » JupiterCreation
Thank you for taking the time to reply.^^ You seem well-versed in astrology for your age.

My Pluto almost opposes my Moon and my Ascendant and Lilith squares my Moon. Uranus and Jupiter will square the lower degrees of a Moon in Taurus.

Chiron and Fortune will oppose the lower degrees of it. My Juno will conjunct it at 22 degrees. I´m very happy with my Juno placement; makes me feel good. ^^
October 10, 2019 at 18:09
(Taurus) JupiterCreation
Moon in pisces have that "melancholic" water energy but i don´t know why u don´t feel good when moon are in taurus maybe other hard transits aspects are made to your natal moon. Also when the moon is in the pisces makes a opposite to your natal mars in virgo "Isn’t it supposed to be a comforting and content time for me?" it´s depends if the energy is used in the right way because Moon in pisces is a really good time to get into our emotions with kindness so to u that have a natal mars in virgo maybe u have analized too much when it comes to emotions my advice is don´t be so hard on yourself
October 10, 2019 at 16:41
(Pisces) Dainty
I´ve cried so much today.
YouTube
YouTube
October 9, 2019 at 19:35
(Aries) nutelina
Just let it all go. Let is wash away with the tears in the rain.
YouTube
YouTube
October 9, 2019 at 19:30
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
Probably because you’re very emotional?

I’m usually in a good mood with Pisces moon. Leo moon makes me very angry. Scorpio makes me have disturbing dreams that feel real and prophetic. Capricorn moon=there is a lot of work or responsibility involved.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »