Venus Return

October 8, 2019 at 07:02 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
Venus Return
Hi,

Anyone who can shine some more insight and light onto my Venus Return that starts today. Here is the chart :
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…;

In my solar return of 2018-2019 it also had Uranus opposing Venus.
There are lots of challenging aspects in the venus return chart, yet i dont really know how to interpret the chart correctly.

Thank you !

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 9, 2019 at 11:17
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » MelodicBlu
Let me fakkn share my shit ..

Conversations with the self.

But what if the most purest form of love isn’t physically manifested,
Due to many reasons of which selflove and transformation are most prominent.
How to even begin explaining to a partner that there is a soul outthere in the world that you love unconditionally, that will be your forever home.
I guess it takes a long while, a long inward process to find the right words to describe something that is so out of this 3rd dimension.
It takes a painful realization and acceptance for the partner to know that you cant answer them when they tell you; that you are their soulmate, or their other half. While they have no clue of the rare journey you are on. That they might not even understand the essence of the principle ‘the other half’.

The best way that i have found so far in understanding the Twinflame journey, is that not only my soul is split in half, but that my overal existence is also splitted into my spiritual and physical existence. Into my higher subdimension and the wellknown 3rd dimension. That on a higher level, i love the other half of my soul deeply. And that in the level of life here on earth; i love my physical partner.
But in no way, will there ever be a more divine love that what i have felt with the real other half of me, called the Twinflame.

Trying to convince the possible thoughts your partner might have ; that you are not being brainwashed, schizophrenic, and certainly not polyamorous, is a thing so difficult and not many can understand because in the first place it’s already hard to understand it yourself with the capacity of the limited human brain. Let alone that another human can ever understand something that not many of us will ever experience in their lifetime. And will certainly not understand it, if they havn’t felt unconditional love, ever.

It’s as simple as, “I recognize and remember” , but not only do i recognize, i know the divine other from the inside out without much words, without much physical confirmation. It’s as simple as, “I Trust without warning you about anything”, That i trust what my twin will say, that i know that he knows what to say. It’s as simple as, “I know i feel comfortable in the hold of your arms” And as simple as “I don’t care what you look like”. It’s as simple as, “I know your frequencies, i know your energy and most of all, i know your soul, because it’s part of me, and i know who i am”. It’s as simple as,.. “I know you are and will be always with me, the physical dimension is mortal, but the existance of our splitted soul is eternal” And that there is no need for any physical validation that we love, just so purely. With the best intentions.
And i love you too, for loving me unconditionally.

The continuation of awareness

When you get thrown onto this earthball, the simplest path ahead of you, is to learn, grow and create your own life. People will enter and eventually most of them will disappear. Some of them give you a sense of physical security, a safe feeling that you will come home to someone, a safe feeling that you can communicate and have this physical warmth nearby. But once the foundations of the relationship start to fall apart, so does our sense of innerstability. And you are asked to move on, and again, you find yourself alone. You find yourself to have been connected for a certain period of time to another human being, that in the meaning of the universe, was only present to teach the lessons attached to who you should become.

By the knowledge of the Twinflame, and the physical habbit of human life, we are used to having a physical presence with us, someone that reflects, projects and reacts with words and deeds. Someone that holds us when we feel cold or when we cry. But the real healing is what’s within. Your own physique is mortal, can only be healed for the time it’s alive. But the soul can carry aches until eternity.

By splitting one’s soul, and giving it two bodies, this tendency of human reflection and presence is soothed in a way. But what it all really comes down to, is that this whole twinflame journey, is a walk with yourself. A conversation with the self, because no one else is able to understand you, feel you, heal you, guide you and teach you, the way you can do it for yourself. So, the other half of you is doing so, by splitting itself into two pieces. See it as an innervoice that takes on the shape of a living being, of which we are ‘most in tune with’ to communicate with. Because at the beginning, no one is really intouch with their soul, but by encountering the other half in some form or way, you slowly root back to the most purest essence of the self.

And in this process, you are walking towards your soul’s purpose.

The true beauty is that you eventually feel at peace, to come home to yourself. That you do not need the validation of another to love you, but that you do it for yourself in the first place. And the mainmessage of Unconditional love, is that it’s all rooted back to “you come alone and you die alone’, ofcourse into this physical world. But that you should not want to own someone, to not see another being as your property because your inner most instincts want the physical warmth of a caring soul nearby.That Unconditional love means, to set free. To free yourself from becomming dependant on another to make you feel happiness. To love and respect the other so freelee that you loosen your grip, and trust that they will bloom. And by doing that, you learn to love yourself. the whole self, in which it creates higher union of the two pieces that make up you.

I am leveling up. AAAAAA
October 9, 2019 at 11:13
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » nutelina
I know neggr, i also wrote texts about that :p
writing as a form of processing shit.
Music as a form of setting it free, make it feelable to others, what i feel.
October 9, 2019 at 11:11
(Aries) nutelina » MelodicBlu
>I have the tendency to attack others when i feel shit and pain inside.

Oh I saw that with people with moon in Scorpio too!

>"My own digestible flesh, keeps me from becomming one with myself.
Keeps me imprisoned in my physical location of obeying to my path in life."

Well there is no one else than you to love you, you know?
October 9, 2019 at 10:55
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » nutelina
If a scorpio doesnt tell you shit, its because they dont feel comfortable and dont feel home, especially if its in a relationship. Well i am talking from my own perspective ofcourse. Tho in general i will always tell straightforwardly with the stare of death in my eyes. Example : Someone told me i got serious dark circles under my eyes. i answered with fullforce eyecontact ; its the external reflection of what i feel inside. I have the tendency to attack others when i feel shit and pain inside. Must work on that one.
I know how to handle my life, i know how to catch myself when i fall, i havnt chosen dis life without being made for it. I do experience difficulty in how, wait i wrote a text about it :

"My own digestible flesh, keeps me from becomming one with myself.
Keeps me imprisoned in my physical location of obeying to my path in life."

Boom
October 9, 2019 at 10:39
If it helps I used to have quite a few scorpio people telling me about their lives.. I agree on what you say, they are a nice sign, like a little bit Aries with some Cancer :2:

No plug to me! But more that I see myself a bit in Scorpio so that I can relate allthough I´m very different with the secrecy. Always funny to see a scorpie admit something! It is like of course I knew... but why was it so hard that you didn´t you tell me... Pride? I´d recognize that.
October 9, 2019 at 10:33
Busted? You are a warrior!

https://mysticmedusa.com/2013/06/…
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 8, 2019 at 21:25
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » MarvinReal
Damn Marvin, i feel you, thanks. Survive i will, might comasleep through this chapter, the awareness has already been reached. now i just have to undergo.
Universe sometimes has a weird way of working. I see whats in front of my eyes, i acknowledge the beauty it (speaking about partner) has, but it might not be my perception and kind of beauty. But i know it all should go and be this way, for now. I fakking hate it, actually.
October 8, 2019 at 21:10
(Virgo) MarvinReal » MelodicBlu
What should I say than just acknowledge that you´ve reached self reflection and knowledge of your inner you far better than most people ever will. You goddamn bitch. Take care.
October 8, 2019 at 20:54
(Sagittarius) GoldenLion5
Ah..it´s my Venus Return as well. What´s there to tell. We usually get into Scorpio and something makes us get emotional, sensitive, and of course we´re a part of the secret service of Scorpio in Mercury right now.

Usually I end up watching weird things that expose secrets of some kind in documentary, or read books on crime, mystery, and police or detectives.

Although, we can have an emotional death or transformational experience like I did last year with Venus in Scorpio, Jupiter in Scorpio, Moon in Scorpio, and Mercury in Scorpio. That was killer on the emotions and nervous system. Usually it´s when everyone gets mad at me.

:61:
October 8, 2019 at 20:49
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » Davis212
What you told here is what i have felt comming.
Oh yes something must change and oh hell fakkn yes i cant express or communicate about my inner emotional world towards my partner. I feel misunderstood, deeply. I dont feel comfortable in doing so aswell..

If i dont let go of something, than something will break, i know that already.

believe me, as the plutonian dipshit i am, when my heart is not in place, my door is slightly open to drift off into my world, where i am free and allowed to dream..
My love will always be deeply intense, and for the reason being that i have known what soulish love feels like, i am faced with a challenge i dont even know how to begin. This knowledge and awareness destroys me, and for the reason it being unreachable, i will become the destroyer myself to the partner. Because deep down, i am hurt. and all i want is to go home.

Because i exist without the poetic, melodic and melancholic answers onto my lovelanguage, i become detached anyway. i long for freedom anyway, because the longer i notice the emptiness, the more i will tend to hide and isolate my ass, so that i can just experience my sadness, to translate it into art of all kinds.

Aww shit, my broken Scorpion soul is speaking. busted.

I take whatever challenge that will come my way. I do trust that i will end up in the arms of whom is destined to understand my lovelanguage, and sings it so sweet back to me.
October 8, 2019 at 20:11
(Virgo) Davis212 » nutelina
:4: :3:
October 8, 2019 at 20:10
(Virgo) Davis212
Ok, here I am again, :-). Let´s see what we have.

I look at the following when analyzing a Venus Return Chart (VR):

1.The sign of the Descendant.

2. Any planets conjunct the Descendant (or in the 7th house), and their aspects.

3. Ruler of the Descendant, what house and sign is he in, and its aspects.

4. Sign of the 5th house, any planets in it and their aspects.

5. Ruler of the 5th; what house and sign is he in, and its aspects.

6. Venus by sign and house, and its aspects.

Let´s look at each one of those:

1.Aquarius Descendant - A need to feel free, unrestricted, and independent in relationships, during this year. Less emotional attachments, which is not necessarily the same as lack of depth in relationships. One can be very deep but emotionally detached at the same time.

2. Moon in Aqua is conjunct Descendant. Moon is feelings/emotions; the need to "belong"; peace of mind. The Moon here wants to feel free and Independent in the romantic department. But one lower manifestation would be the opposite; trying to cling too much to our partner while ignoring one´s own needs (Moon opposite Ascendant).

The Moon is both, square the IC and MC; the conflict of "Inner feelings" (IC) v/s "Being extroverted" into the world (MC). Like a need to go "into ourselves" (IC) v/s a need to share with others and focus our attention into the world and our career (MC).

3. The traditional ruler of the Descendant is Saturn. Saturn is restrictions, limitations, and "lessons" to be learned. The ruler of the Descendant is in the 6th house: the house of obstacles, "enemies", conflicts. This shows conflicts and difficulties in our current relationships; some kind of "obstacle".

There is a need to "let go of something - "Ketu" (South Node) conjunct Saturn. Pluto is also there in the 6th conjunct Ketu and Saturn, indicating a need for transformations, for healing (6th house, the house of the "Healer" Virgo).

If the individual doesn´t understand the lessons that needs to be learned, and is not willing to go through any transformations needed; then his romantic situation will worsen.

4. 5th house in Sagittarius - again, this is an indicator of a need for freedom and independence in relationships, this year. And Jupiter is here in the 5th in its own house. Jupiter in the 5th can give luck for new romance. It also focus our attention on romance, particularly on those relationships/partners that feel kind of "Jupiterian".

But Jupiter (the "expander") is square Neptune (illusions) in the 8th (intimacy). So there will be a very strong (Jupiter) need for deep intimacy (Neptune in the 8th). But we could project our own illusions on our partner. One might be blind (Neptune) and not being able to see the individual in front of us. So one must make sure to stay "grounded" to reality.

However, from the 5th, that exalted Jupiter is sextile a 3rd house Libra Sun. Libra is about "balance" and the 3rd house is about communication. So Jupiter here is helping the Sun to communicate what he truly feels. This could mean the opportunity (Jupiter) to improve (the sextile) a romantic situation (5th house) through communication (Sun in the 3rd).

Or it could also mean a new relationship that feels "right" where you feel that you can communicate what you feel.

5. Venus is in Libra in the 3rd house. Being in Libra has no special meaning in a VR chart, as it is supposed to be in the same sign as it is natally, of course. But being in the 3rd means a need to communicate. A need to communicate our "inner feelings" (Venus conjunct the IC).

6. As Venus is opposite Uranus, this could mean a "sudden change", like a break-up. But it could also mean learning to be "detached" in love, willing to "let go". But Uranus here means "change" of whatever nature; a very urgent need to change.

Notice the "polarity", IC v/s MC as Venus is conjunct IC and opposite to Uranus, who is in turn, conjunct MC. This could mean that you are sacrificing your "career" (MC) over your "inner feelings"; that you are allowing your romantic (Venus) situation at home (conjunct IC) to affect your career or general direction in life (opposition to Uranus, who is conjunct MC).

If you take a look at the chart, you will notice a "Grand Square" (2 T-squares). This shows a very challenging romantic period this year. But there is an opportunity for healing:

1.North Node in Cancer and in the 12th house (spirituality). Good placement to take care of subconscious issues (trine Neptune in the 8th).

2. Chiron in the 9th (spirituality, Faith, Hope), trine Asc.

It is totally up to you whether to use this opportunity to change whatever self-undoing patterns you have been having in relationships, and to actually seek out the type of relationship you need and DESERVE, or to resist change and try to "hold on" and attach.
October 8, 2019 at 19:00
(Aries) nutelina » Davis212
:75:
October 8, 2019 at 18:21
no problem!
October 8, 2019 at 18:19
(Virgo) Davis212 » Davis212
Hi!

I´ll be replying in about one hour. I had been writing a reply, but I accidentally logged myself out, and everything I had written got lost; damn!!
October 8, 2019 at 17:54
(Virgo) Davis212 » MelodicBlu
Ok, brave Plutonian girl; you asked for it! :-)
October 8, 2019 at 17:53
Gimme dat aries asc interpretation :99: :122: :94:
October 8, 2019 at 17:45
(Aries) nutelina » Davis212
:61:
October 8, 2019 at 17:34
Do you want my "Pisces Moon" interpretation (very soft and easy), or my "Aries Ascendant" interpretation (brutally honest and straightforward)? Or would you rather have me not say anything?
October 8, 2019 at 08:15
Aaalright. I do need deeper information on how to understand what you wrote here. Answer whenever it fits your time
October 8, 2019 at 07:40
"Thank you"

You are most welcome, :-).

"...what a different chart this is, tho the aspects remain the same."

Hmmm, looks like it.

"Looks like a busy Venus return year.."

Healing - exhalted Jupiter in the 5th (love/romance) sextile Sun in Libra (relationships) in the 3rd (communication) - but not after having gone through a tough challenge first: Venus in Libra in the 3rd opposite Uranus (sudden change) in the 10th.
October 8, 2019 at 07:33
Thank you, what a different chart this is, tho the aspects remain the same.
Looks like a busy Venus return year..
October 8, 2019 at 07:29
(Virgo) Davis212
This is the correct chart. Will interpret it tomorrow.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »