I dont know what i should do anymore

October 7, 2019 at 16:32 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) kipsta
I dont know what i should do anymore
Can someone give me some guidance please. I really dont know what i shall study. I feel what im doing now isn’t something for me( social worker). I also feel that someone from my work is interested but im scared to commit. Any thoughts? Thanks
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 7, 2019 at 18:34
(Virgo) kipsta » Vanille
Omg NICE!!!

I also wanted to go to a cooking school lol. What is PCB? And fuckedup that your coworker is a creep plus the wrong sex hahaha. I hope you can cut him off. What about the other co worker? Does she shows interest? My co worker is also alot older than me but I don’t mind. Xxx
October 7, 2019 at 18:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Omg we have the exact same houses, ascendant, Pluto, Chiron, Uranus and Neptune placements...

I wanted to become a social worker as well! Dropped out of uni when I fucked up a group project (their fault, they quit their study and I couldn´t finish it all by myself) afterwards, I´m glad as it doesn´t seem to be my thing anyway... Then I went to cooking school, but at my internship I was basically a slave and skipped school as it was that boring... Now I make PCB´s for a living, which is a lot more interesting and diverse as it sounds, especially as I work in multiple departments. Didn´t have to study for it btw, my coworkers taught me everything.

There´s also a coworker into me (but a total creep, also too old and the wrong sex) and I have feelings for yet another coworker...

I never knew what I REALLY wanted to study, and still don´t but I have a job now so meh
October 7, 2019 at 17:27
(Virgo) kipsta » nutelina
Hey! I dont have any tension between onthers I think? But you are sure right about the same patterns. Thanks for pointing it out. Need to work on that.
October 7, 2019 at 17:11
(Taurus) nutelina
Did you read your own birth chart thoroughly? You see how you have tension between yourself and others? On the one hand Pluto 10th house square sun, Chiron Scorpio.. It takes 5 minutes to learn that you have it complicated, yet you keep repeating the same patterns. Seeing a forum post about you is from half a year ago. It takes time to see all the mechanics and contra forces.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »