What placements in natal chart show/talk about fear?

October 7, 2019 at 00:33 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Nola_la
What placements in natal chart show/talk about fear?
As in the title I just wonder which placements in our natal charts show/talk about fear?

Fear rather in the meaning of personality trait - a person who we can call fearful/timid, not dangerous situation itself.

I´m going to guess in large part...I mainly associate fear with planets like Moon, signs like Scorpio or house like 12th. That at first glance. At second...I don´t know maybe Saturn (but it´s more like a lack of faith, self-doubt not fear),or at least Neptune? Signs like Pisces or at least Capricorn (at least). I think water signs are the most fearful in all zodiac - Scorps and Pisces win here, Cancers are much calmer/balanced,but still have some fears - for sure.

Maybe 8th too or even 6th (I don´t know why 6th,but...)can say something about fear.

And it´s interesting because I see Scorpio sign as the most...fearful,but maybe fearful is wrong/incorrect word and Scorps are not fearful, but just aware of the danger - they feel intuitively / instinctively what can happen,faster than others. Or maybe they are like a mix of fear and courage at once?

Honestly, as a person with Moon in :178: I see that placement like kingdom of fear :4: :4: :4: But maybe there are worse placements than this?

Maybe someone will share the experience of having a Moon/Saturn in 12th or 8th house?

And I don´t know how it works in aspects, but I read that hard aspects between Moon and Mars can tell something about fear/danger.

For example:

"Moon opposite Mars

This aspect makes for very honest and direct dealings; their reactions are fast and instinctive. They are also fantastic in an emergency, sensing danger way before anyone else."

(From: https://darkstarastrology.com/moon-…)

I have that aspect in my chart and I can admit that - I feel danger (many kinds) very quickly/instinctive.But I guess there are a few more placements that can say something about fear - fear not courage :3:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 8, 2019 at 21:01
(Pisces) Nola_la » fishscales
I have Saturn in 5th and I feel restrictions in the way of entertainment/fun, I have some problems to enjoy that 😕.
But still have a little knowledge in this topic - never read how Saturn works in (other) houses - this is not very encouraging :2:

I am still convinced Moon is worse planet for feelings of fear, but nobody mentioned it here - so...Am I wrong with that?
October 8, 2019 at 20:40
(Pisces) Nola_la » Leo Moon
>"Perhaps Mercury aspects can create anxiety.

I have Moon opposition Mercury and can over think myself into a nervous state."

Never thought about Mercury here, it´s interesting :1:

>"I am enjoying the Darkstar astrology site You put up
Nola."

Hahaha, I like that site too :15:
October 8, 2019 at 20:30
(Pisces) Nola_la » Helen.Pahlavi
:1:
October 8, 2019 at 20:29
(Pisces) Nola_la » Sunnyshadow
>"I wont go into much detail, but Saturn in 12th creates fears and vague guilt. Its alot of fun :28:"

Yeah, I remembered you have Saturn in difficult placement, but I did not know that it is in 12th. I can´t imagine that :39: :41: :41:.
October 8, 2019 at 18:00
(Aries) nutelina
>And it´s interesting because I see Scorpio sign as the most...fearful,but maybe fearful is wrong/incorrect word and Scorps are not fearful, but just aware of the danger - they feel intuitively / instinctively what can happen,faster than others. Or maybe they are like a mix of fear and courage at once?

What about Pisces? They are pretty psychic. I remember I was very scared, and shy and affraid of new things.. I could see through people and see how they were and being a little bit stupid Aries I wasn´t careful and people would come after me... I hated voilence.. But I could run fast :4:

I like your threads Nola! Gives a lot of insight. Thanks.
October 8, 2019 at 16:12
(Gemini) stigmí
I think scorpios are not fearful. I think they attract and they are attracted by danger. But as you wrote, they have very sensitive insticts and intuition.

And I think who is most fearful is someone who dont like crossing comfort zone. I think virgo is fearful, cancer...so also mercury and moon same...and also 4th house and 6th....maybe saturn has some role in it...and maybe neptun or 12th house, because of feelings you feel and cant explain...

I have three planets in 8th and my only fear is of death and of relationships. But on the other side i am attracted to it. Three planets in virgo and mercury in 6th also make my mind busy by thinking and analyze everything too much. Maybe this fear is much more about to be open to others. And as neptun in 12th house owner, sometimes i have strange feelings and fears coming from nowhere...
October 8, 2019 at 11:45
(Capricorn) Daniellel
I have Pluto conjunct Mars in exact aspect on my natal and every time I go to do something that is out my comfort zone Venus gets it up in square to my ac: I have a lot of states of intense somatic pains and mind goes blank i get triggered and ramble or shut down and Dissociate under pressure. Fear is a big problem for me in my life !
October 7, 2019 at 10:21
(Virgo) Ricardo22
I can relate to what you are saying about your Scorpio moon. I´ve got scorpio Moon Mars combo and its something I´ve struggled with for many years. Very moody and emotional, but have been conscious of it for a long time. Done my very best to deal with it and avoid taking it out on other people. I´ve mostly suppressed it, which has made me a very anxious person. Exercise and work has been the best way to deal with that energy. But yes, more so fearful of myself.

As for the sensing danger? I have moon square Mars aspect, not sure this helps much tbh, but I´m very much an introverted intuitive and reading people and situations is something I´m pretty good at. I´ve always seen being that way as a bit of a curse, but becoming a lot more self aware as I´ve got older, its slowly turning into something very cool :75:

I agree with what others have said here. I think my biggest struggles and fears is where Saturn is.
October 7, 2019 at 04:18
(Pisces) fishscales
Saturn will always be the fear planet to me

Think about how you feel about the things that are represented by the house Saturn is in in your chart... Maybe not all things represented by that house, but some... You will probably find some fear there...

I have Saturn in the 8th...similar feelings to what sunny described...
October 7, 2019 at 04:05
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Perhaps Mercury aspects can create anxiety.

I have Moon opposition Mercury and can over think myself into a nervous state.
Though I have learned that my fears are never really manifest.

I am enjoying the Darkstar astrology site You put up
Nola.
October 7, 2019 at 03:27
(Capricorn) Blue tree81
Namaste currently sun moon South node and mercury in 12th house. Capricorn.
October 7, 2019 at 01:00
(Aquarius) Helen.Pahlavi
Thank you for thread about fear
October 7, 2019 at 00:52
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I wont go into much detail, but Saturn in 12th creates fears and vague guilt. Its alot of fun :28:
October 7, 2019 at 00:43
(Pisces) Nola_la
And of course I was wondering about role of Pluto here...Pluto for sure has something to say about fear,but Pluto doesn´t mean "Fear".But maybe I am wrong?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »