Transits

October 6, 2019 at 16:37 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Poorna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Transits
If Saturn and Jupiter transits occur within a short time interval, the effect of which transit will be more effective?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 3, 2019 at 13:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user Poorna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What you think about the strength of the Jupiter and Saturn in one´s natal chart? Does it make any difference in transit effects?
October 17, 2019 at 05:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
Thanks for starting discussion on my post! Great insights, thank you! Hope we can continue our discussion.
October 16, 2019 at 20:10
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
In my experience if I had Saturn in Scorpio in the 4th house and Jupiter in Gemini in the 11th house for example: Saturn in Scorpio is stronger, since the event in my life was in North Node Scorpio. Relationship house 11th house, home 4th house.

You always have to look at the Node as well.

Saturn in Sagittarius, North Node Virgo, and Jupiter in Libra I think it was quite rough and again it´s hitting a relationship house in my chart with Jupiter and the 8th house/2nd house.

Saturn in Capricorn, Jupiter in Scorpio, Mars in Aquarius relationship house in the 7th house, 6th house of Capricorn Mercury (Masculine), Cancer/Capricorn axis.

Saturn in Aquarius relationship 7th house, Jupiter in Capricorn 6tth house, and North Node Gemini 11th house in 2020.

You have to watch your relationship houses and how Saturn forces the event to occur regardless of what anyone thinks.

Jupiter is the Masculine. Mars (Action) movements while traveling in my case.

Jupiter is stronger in magnifying the elements of the event depending on what sign. Like Sag may involve legal matters, law, justice.

Saturn is stronger in accountability. Mars (Gets it done).

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »