Gemini or sagittarius stellium?

October 5, 2019 at 21:08 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) JupiterCreation
Gemini or sagittarius stellium?
In this chart this person have a 3 planets in the 9 house ( the house of sag) and 3 planets in the 3 house( the house of gemini) making a stellium but the thing is that this person have the sign of gemini in the 9 and the sign of sag in the 3 house so the personality of this person would be more like gemini or sagittarius?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 5, 2019 at 23:54
(Pisces) fishscales
Alot of Libra rising people (of which I am one) have the situation of a sign ruling the house opposite the one that it normally rules in the natural zodiac.

We are wired ass backwards.

Seriously though, I think it has something to do with seeing and experiencing the other side of things in all aspects of life. Maybe this helps achieve the balance that the sign seeks.

Seems like more of a pain in the ass to me most of the time. But I guess it´s a necessary part of the learning process.

As for the personality, a person´s personality can´t be judged by the 3rd/9th axis alone.

For 3/9, you are more looking at how the mind works.

Their lower, "every day" mind may be more like a Sagittarius... Very faith-oriented, optimistic, and not very concerned with details.

The part of their mind that seeks out higher knowledge may be more detail oriented and always seeking out new information. When searching for a life philosophy, they are not just looking for something to believe in, they are looking for something that makes sense. It´s not a "blind faith" position.
October 5, 2019 at 21:41
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
Wow. That stellium is almost the reverse of mine. Its kind of weird seeing it.

I think that person is more similar to Sagittarius because of Mercury opposition Mars and Mercury conjunct Jupiter. The persons communication style is “fiery”.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »