Did you see it coming? Let´s Play

October 2, 2019 at 14:34 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Lilplayer822
Did you see it coming? Let´s Play
Curious to know if anyone can see in this person chart what they were headed for in 2018?

Take a look and give you opinion to what may of transpired for them throughout 2018-2019

I will give the story in the end!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 2, 2019 at 19:59
(Leo) Lilplayer822 » ZynCitrus
Aww, that´s ok!! I am also interested to see if someone else has an input.
I guess I am so interested in it because it is so close to home!!

Can you take a look at mine for the job, home, love, and health??
October 2, 2019 at 19:53
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Lilplayer822
no, sorry I never explored that kind of things :D I´m more job, home, love person, health issues I explore more and more, but crime was never on my list ... maybe someone else can
October 2, 2019 at 19:49
They didn´t, but the community knew of him for the repative actions he took..

Would you be able to see anything for what type of sentence he may receive on the 10th??
October 2, 2019 at 19:42
how ever I look now I see Saturn and mercury in hard aspects, misunderstandings hard communication, than sun and moon, 8 and 9, endings and heaven but it´s hard to say to someone: who died?

Did they know each other - I ask because of this communications aspects? also :155: :191: :162:

I would also like to hear if someone can explain this chart
October 2, 2019 at 19:33
On July 19, 2018, Florida, he fatally shot someone outside a store. Shortly before the shooting, he had just come from the WaWa on Missouri in Largo, parked in an illegal spot himself, blocking the handicap ramp and approached the car and began to verbally confront and point at the victims girlfriend, for parking in an improperly marked disabled parking space without a placard. The victim came out of the store and shoved him, in which he fell over. At this point, he drew his firearm and the victim began to back away. 2.5 seconds later he shoots the victim.

The victim was a 28-year-old African American man. shooter, a 47-year-old Caucasian man, was not initially charged for the killing, citing Florida´s stand-your-ground law as the reason. The investigation was then handed over to the Sixth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida State Attorney, who charged him with one count of manslaughter on August 13, 2018. he pleaded not guilty to the charge; his trial began on August 19, 2019. he was convicted of manslaughter on August 23, 2019.

He will be sentenced on 10/10
The community feels he won´t receive much time since he is white and it was a supposed crime of passion. I wanted to get others insight to see if it could be depicted in his chart at all?
October 2, 2019 at 19:23
I was looking for happy events, but now I see just squares between 8-12 and trines between malefics, but than again meeting someone from the past :154: :193: :155: :162: and than positive 7H with 3d

I give up :80:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 2, 2019 at 18:51
Oh ok, yes it is a closed place

Birth info: 8/5/70 5:09 PM Lewes Delaware

the even happen 7/19/18 in the afternoon between 3-330 pm
October 2, 2019 at 18:39
if it is a sudden event then I need exact date, and chart with dates and everything to see transits for that date... we all have bunch of transits under 1 year period it can be anything but from those longs you had only Uranus in 4th, Jupiter in 12, and Saturn in 1/2 - so it might been lack of money or lost income, that is supported with SN in 1/2 also, which means that new partnerships are created, or might be actual now it´s 1,5 year of eclipses on Cap-Cancer axis,
3th thing pointing to new job and movement is that Jup rules 10th now in 12th ... does it have to do something with closed places, hospitals, labs, prison, churches ... don´t know... give me hints

uuups, 10th in 9 - back to school!!
October 2, 2019 at 18:27
Ok, that" seems very relevant, does it show it in a way of good or bad at all?

I am just wondering if it can show somewhat of an actual split-second event happening?

Do you see anything else really??

I am going to say what happened after
October 2, 2019 at 17:40
12th is distant lands...so if you move LA to NY it counts :5: :5: it´s far enough in every case shakes your 4th with uranus, changes in home, childhood home, place you grow up...4th is primer home, can be house can be what you consider feeling like home
October 2, 2019 at 15:46
I would say moving is a factor but I don´t know that abroad is a part of it
October 2, 2019 at 15:35
Jupiter 12, Uranus 4 squering eachother or :156: :194: :155: moving abroad
October 2, 2019 at 14:58
(Leo) Lilplayer822 » GothPunkNY
Would that mean anything significant?
October 2, 2019 at 14:44
(Sagittarius) GothPunkNY
Wow, such 9th house activity