Anything interesting about my chart

October 2, 2019 at 12:32 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Tonytigger
Anything interesting about my chart
I want to know if anything interesting stands out my chart and what careers what be great for me to do
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 4, 2019 at 02:40
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Your equal-house MC shows a martial inner self; :173: & the equal-house third house mean a lot of mental activity. :32:
Perhaps there is work for you in liberal causes! :81:
October 3, 2019 at 03:27
(Pisces) light
Well, your Midheaven is in Pisces which means you are a person with strong emotions which you put in your work. It is impossible for you to seperate private and professional life. You are highly idealistic but not practical and others can take advantage of you. You are indecisive and it´s not easy for you to take sides. The ideal jobs for you would have to do with the arts (theater, music, writing) or with healing. You have cancer on the cusp of your second house which means that your emotions play a big role when it comes to your career. It also means that your motives is to find self awareness through your job and get enough money to create a family environment like the one you grew up with. You can easily manipulate others. You can become a trade agent or public figure. Your chiron is also there which means you are probably gonna have trouble with your financial security and your possessions. Your north node is in Capricorn (and your south node in cancer) which means you have spent many lifes being something like a stay at home mom. In this life you should pursue a great career. Saturn in those placements could mean that you´re going to have trouble with money and loans and that you hate injustice. So you could work for humanitarian causes. I´m new to astrology so I may be wrong.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »