Hello all

September 30, 2019 at 14:13 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) lingasharira
Hello all
Just saying Hi from the UK. An astrologer for many years now, do the odd intuitive reading now and again, tend to focus on self-development. (This is not an ad!)

I think astrology really delves deep into our true selves and gives us guidance when we need it.

Hope to chat with you all over time :)

Jason :179: :178: :174:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 30, 2019 at 22:35
(Aquarius) nikkia
Welcome to the forum ! Cheers :37:
September 30, 2019 at 18:26
(Cancer) CuriousMoon
Welcome!

It´s always nice to see people joining the community! :)
September 30, 2019 at 17:53
(Leo) Lilplayer822
Thank you for joining!
Would love to hear your insight!
September 30, 2019 at 17:39
(Scorpio) lingasharira » fishscales
I hope it does for you, but saying that, the path is different for us all.

Even though I find meditation and mindfulness to be beneficial personally, it doesn´t mean everyone else would benefit.

Maybe it´s the ´stage´ we´re at in life, where we still have some planetary lessons to learn before taking on what we think will provide us with the knowledge we are all seeking.

Maybe it´s none of that, and just personal preference. Enlightenment is already here, it´s just hidden sometimes :)
September 30, 2019 at 17:34
(Pisces) fishscales » lingasharira
Theosophy was the first thing I encountered that provided an overview of how everything "worked" that made sense to me.

Unfortunately, my understanding of theosophical principles is strictly forebrain-oriented. I don´t meditate or practice any consciousness expanding techniques like meditation or anything like that.

Maybe that will change someday.
September 30, 2019 at 16:52
(Scorpio) lingasharira » ZynCitrus
I shall give it a go :) I need some practice as I´ve generally worked on just a few family and friends charts over time. I tend to go so deep down the rabbit hole I forget that there are so many more out there who could benefit from insights.

I certainly do not know everything (just to clarify :D)
September 30, 2019 at 16:51
(Scorpio) lingasharira » leorising
I have never done Vedic as it seemed quite complex (even more so than the astrology I love), but maybe people here can guide me in that as well?
September 30, 2019 at 16:50
(Scorpio) lingasharira » fishscales
I would say yes to that, I cover a lot of areas to keep my mind fresh and open to new developments in consciousness particularly.
September 30, 2019 at 15:08
(Libra) leorising
Hi Lingasharira

your name reminds me my moon in vedic astrology (mrigashira)

welcome :17:
September 30, 2019 at 15:00
(Pisces) fishscales
Welcome to the forum.

Your username caught my eye.

Student of theosophy as well as astrology perhaps?
September 30, 2019 at 14:47
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
welcome, and join us in discussing others charts... I speak for myself, always glad to learn from someone who´s practicing it longer and see things from different angles

:37: :37:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »