Capricorn Moon= Insecurities?

September 30, 2019 at 11:09 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Amdash
Capricorn Moon= Insecurities?
I’ve noticed that the one thing I have a very strong time facing off against all the insecurities that I have in my head about myself. A large portion of me feels in adequate for more I try to develop myself. It’s one of the reasons why I decided to go into astrology that kind of work on sending this very ugly energy I feel about myself and sometimes see myself ass. I am starting to look a bit more and I don’t know but just had everything to do with my moon sign which is in Capricorn?

Or is it coming from somewhere else?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 5, 2019 at 08:56
(Aquarius) Amdash » fishscales
I believe She is onto something as well because I have always felt like my moon sign was always kind of causing some type of around me every time I found myself in a situation that involved my emotions are involved in someone else’s based on some of my actions or my interactions.

What is your advice on being able to maneuver around this, or being able to utilize the good parts of what my Capricorn moon has been able to do for me.
Because I’ve studied a little bit about my Capricorn moon and recognize that it can sometimes utilize itself in my imaginational artistic side but not side but not as powerfully as other Moon signs.
October 5, 2019 at 08:50
(Aquarius) Amdash » ZynCitrus
I wanted to apologize for not being a witness in touch with you last enough, I want to mount of arts musicial opportunities kind of popped up and I got a bit sidetracked.

First let me also say thank you very much for responding to me at the time and then, I was very much appreciative. And also help me understand where my insecurities may be coming from here so you’re saying that Saturn is in conjunction with mercury, my mind which my sunn sign Aquarius strongly treasures.

But you also expected that it could be my Moon as well since it’s unaspected. Well that kind of stinks. I had a feeling that my moon sign was making some sort of commotion on my end, but I had no idea that the other planet Saturn conjunction Mercury was putting their card in the hat.

What possible suggestions would you recommend in terms of helping me be able to move forward into helping myself bring more clarity towards things that I wish to understand better. You know to kind of fix the whole slower learning type of deal because I have had that going on in my whole life since I was a child. I kept claiming it was ADD

I keep thinking that the best way to bring more clarity on things that people are trying to eat when you break it down like a child Can’t find myself to understand the way I think you would break it down like a 3rd grader.
September 30, 2019 at 11:33
(Pisces) fishscales
I think Mrav is onto something regarding the unaspected moon.

Moon is our sense of security, and having the moon unaspected means that our sense of security is not tied down to anything in particular... It´s just kind of floating out there in space...

I agree with the Mercury/Saturn thing she mentioned as well.

Saturn can plague Mercury (the mind) with fear and hesitation... Insecurity regarding communication, etc...

At the same time, it can make one very sober-minded...
September 30, 2019 at 11:26
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
I would rather say its mercury saturn conj - which is restricting, slower learning, slower understanding and that is what makes you insecure... just moon in cap, is not that, it´s practical mind, provider, high reasonable... but catch with your moon is that is unaspected, so it can go either way...when moon is unsupported, it´s like being lost, lonely, detached, but it can be positive thing too because emotions are not exaggerated, other planets are not making damage, easier to sort out your thoughts... don´t know, but my main suspect is :153: :191: :157: Saturn is fear also, so afraid to express your thoughts...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »