Profections and other fancy shit

September 27, 2019 at 07:25 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
Profections and other fancy shit
One more month until my solar return. So i was checking some predictive techniques, to see whats significant.
In terms of Solar Arc, there are a few exact conjunctions, tho i do not know how to interpret them correctly, so i will insert:

SA Moon conjunct DSC (1 degree orb)
SA Northnode conjunct MC (exact)
SA Venus conjunct Pluto (exact)
SA Moon sextile Mars (exact)
SA Jupiter conjunct Pluto (exact)
SA Chiron sextile Northnode (exact)

Sounds rather intense to me

But, than dis Profection shit. For upcomming birthday, all profection planets are sextile to their natal version. such as moon sextile moon, etc etc
Next year all these planets go square to themselves.
But the question is, how do you actually read a profection chart? In terms of conjunctions, there is only one that is kind of ´exact´ which is the profection venus & jupiter, conjunct to my natal MC.

Upcomming Solar Return, uhh,, dont know man, only ´bad´ aspect is Mars square Pluto :15: , fakkn hurray madderfak. ..

If sumone is willing to help me out a bit, in terms of Solar Arc, Profections and Solar Return; that would be very appreciated. Just need som insight.

Thanks in advance

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 27, 2019 at 22:43
(Taurus) nutelina » MelodicBlu
So obviously expansion of Jupiter with Pluto is a good combo, The north node with MC is very interesting I´d say but I don´t know enough about it, Venus Pluto hmmm sounds like you are going to change what you like? Maybe you are going to like something on a deeper level. Maturity. A deeper relationship with someone with different culture or background, could be something unexpected romance who knows. Or maybe with your music a band.. The dark stuff.. Hmm.. On that note I like much lighter stuff :4: latin american guitar I know a guy in Brazil but Leorising blocked me, I was looking too much around I guess.. That´s a no no for Libra..

Erm where were we? Ah yes Moon well moon is very quick no? Is it worth paying attention too or was this like an all at once orchestra? With the moon I mean?
September 27, 2019 at 19:09
(Taurus) nutelina » MarvinReal
Oh ok I wonder if you are a programmer by trade ?
September 27, 2019 at 18:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I already forgot it, but MelodicBlu remembered what I said and mentioned it today in chat.
September 27, 2019 at 18:04
Well I think you know more than me. Looking at it it seems to be a good time to prepare for this.
September 27, 2019 at 17:41
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » nutelina
Work and Love, two shit factors in my life in which i worry and feel lost like shit. so makes sence what you say here. i sure am heading towards rediscovering myself, the process already started some time ago and gets intenser.. fakkkn love it maaaan
September 27, 2019 at 17:39
I hav this app installed already, and its indeed a good one, tho my solar return is different that the solar return chart from astro-seek or astro.com. such as planets placed in wrong house and my SR even starts on 9th november accodring to astromatrix. so idk.. also tehy dont have solar arc, profections, etc etc... and its on those things i need some more info on, insights, knowledge. But thanks for mentioning it :)

Thank you for mentioning numerology, i will look into that and see if i can find more clearification that way. I appreciate YoR serIousNeSs :v
September 27, 2019 at 17:31
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » MelodicBlu
Such as " omg we are in separation atm and i feel these pains, i need sum guidance bc my 3rd chakra is aching so much, i cant live without him, he my twin´
idk, dont have inspiration atm to make jokes. 85% of the people are still so goddamn young in their overal path in life, and twinflames are made GAY next level.
people shamelessly slapping ´TwiiNfLam´ onto sumkind of fakkin toxic plutonic relationship. or sum dude/woman with same hair color and somekinde of mole on the same spot on their leg, u feeling me? fakkn losers man, open yor eyes, thats my opinion on twinflamZ
September 27, 2019 at 17:25
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » MarvinReal
Yeh sure, i still believe in twinsouls, just the whole media, the whole internet community, all of these lost losers searching for love n shit, thinking that if the other person is the opposing sign as their sunsign, that IT MUST BE SIGNIFICANT shit, makes me puke, and this whole twinflame shit is just overdone.
September 27, 2019 at 17:17
(Taurus) nutelina » MarvinReal
You remember when you were drunk? How Virgo of you! :62: :34:

You have Scorpio rising hmm. We should start a bitch thread. :2:

PS: Like I consider myself one, of course, because you can´t deny not having at least 0,0001% bitchyness in you. I think we all have it, it´s survival from being a baby, tit for tat and all that.

Oh we all so loved our Virgo grandma manipulations. It was hilarious. And Capricorn oh my.. That was my brother´s business. :4:
September 27, 2019 at 16:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MelodicBlu
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You were a proponent of twinflame relationships since the beginning one year ago and now you´re sober having pink glasses off? What happened? Change of policy? Great.

@nutelina - No, I am not her fan. She "negotiated" terms of agreement like a profi. :D And she reminded me of what I wrote her on 31.12.2018, when I was drunk. So that was a catch, haha. Literally, she used it against me this time, lol. At least we don´t block each other and have a respect.
September 27, 2019 at 16:06
(Taurus) nutelina
SA Moon conjunct DSC (1 degree orb)
SA Northnode conjunct MC (exact)

SA Venus conjunct Pluto (exact)
SA Moon sextile Mars (exact)
SA Jupiter conjunct Pluto (exact)
SA Chiron sextile Northnode (exact)

So this seems related to big change in work and what you love. Expanding deep and profound change maybe you’ll rediscover who you are in your work?

How do you feel about that?
September 27, 2019 at 15:57
Well I started with an easy tool callled astromatrix.app and I tried to look and get a sense or reading if you will to sense what energy was what. I’ve yet to completely feel Pluto but I sense it’s a dark power. Things I’d like to keep hidden or not disclosed but I’m still not sure.

So I think it’s easier to look at numerology to get an overall idea of that year, then what I want to achieve, where am I? And then I’d look at transitions. The fast planets just influence you by week or day so they are just for immediate planning. The big planets is where it’s at and they have more influence since they are slower and bigger.

Now knowing where you are going and where you are now gives you much less space to maneuver so if you want to start or stop, that’s numerology quite clear but if you know you are going to be romantic but have to work it is better to adjust then to fight the force.
September 27, 2019 at 15:31
You sensed it correct. my energy is rather aggressive, for which i appologize.
I am a very calm and sober person, but due to some personal things currently i just cant channel my energy properly. I am just overally in need for serious answers, people. Since i noticed that people on here lack some boundaries in their way of speaking, i felt like it doesnt matter much if i reply the way i have been doing now on this forum topic.
September 27, 2019 at 15:24
Is it Pluto in Scorpio vs Libra?

Because I don’t get where all that anger comes from

If I knew you I would have told you. Why should anyone help you? People do it voluntarily. Because they either like you or give you a chance. I gave you a chance but it’s your call.
September 27, 2019 at 15:18
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » MelodicBlu
To keep balance really serious topics get stupid answers sometimes.

It is an Internet forum after all. :1:
September 27, 2019 at 15:07
You maddrfakkrs are so helpful. I get the point n idea of having casual Laughs with some retarded spiritual shit such as this twinflam topic goin around currently.
I just dont get how som really stupid topics get serious answers, while you fakkrs are fooling around. Saying shit thats complete nonsense, like your message now, what the actual fuk is this even about man
September 27, 2019 at 14:39
Better to have a f hell than hell at home. Make some think of burning in hell fire and Prodigy. I miss the prodigy times!
September 27, 2019 at 13:51
Tsja...
September 27, 2019 at 13:15
Fakkn hell
September 27, 2019 at 12:58
Nah you don’t understand he is a fan!
September 27, 2019 at 10:43
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » MarvinReal
Mate.. Than just fakkn ignore me
September 27, 2019 at 10:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Sometimes I want to reply to you, but after reading your expressions it just put me off and disgustingly leave away. Anyway :80: :37: :34:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »