Sick or lazy transits?

September 26, 2019 at 17:35 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) jaderosez
Sick or lazy transits?
Getting sick or lazy transits? I want to study hard, volunteer and exercise every day but sometimes I just have my lazy days or sick days where I have no choice but to withdraw.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 29, 2019 at 12:22
(Pisces) IleneTs » jaderosez
I forgot to tell you, that Saturn is the ruler of the 4th house, which means that what you have experienced in your youth expresses itself to a great extent in the 6 house.
September 29, 2019 at 04:52
(Sagittarius) jaderosez » IIyyaarr13
Any new spells, occult-tips is welcome. :)
September 29, 2019 at 04:51
(Sagittarius) jaderosez » IIyyaarr13
I´ve done chaos magic before. For selfish purposes of course. One was better grades and the other was an Aphrodite beauty spell for fun, I kind of think it worked :) I´ve messed around with mantras, frequencies, and crystals before.
September 29, 2019 at 04:48
(Sagittarius) jaderosez » IleneTs
I definitely feel this way about myself. Thank you.
September 29, 2019 at 04:47
(Sagittarius) jaderosez » Davis212
Thank you so much for answering. You´re explaining things to me and writing paragraphs and I really appreciate it. By the way, the last two days I exercised and got work done so I´m proud of myself. Hopefully I will do the same tomorrow.

I ask because I´ve been going through major pluto transits for the last few years. When through solar return chart, my pluto transits are emphasized like in 2018, the year is so terrible.

Right now Pluto isn´t on my mars since it went retrograde but Pluto is currently parallel mars and my natal sun and I had a fling that ended badly. Plutonic relationship with the guy´s pluto opposing my moon, my pluto trining his asc, and composite venus-pluto conjunction.

I can´t attribute the fling to anything else transit/solar-return/dasha wise although through progression my venus-mars is progressed to almost 0 degrees orb. Going to be exact this december.

Pluto is going to conjunct my mars and juno, and trine my moon soon so that´s gonna be fun lol

By the way, thank you for bringing up my mars-pluto sextile. I never noticed it before due to the orb but when I looked up what it means, it kind of fits me. I went through highly plutonic themes as a child although that can be attributed to my transits and my hades moon.

I will say this though since this is the topic of laziness, mars conjunct neptune if it does touch my sun(fourteen degree orb), trine my moon and conjunct my mercury makes me want to listen to music and daydream all day instead of doing really anything.
September 28, 2019 at 23:02
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Chas E O Carter has more medical grotesqueries than abilities listed in the "Encyclopaedic Handbook of Psychological Astrology"; I haven´t dwelt on them!
:157: & :159: in mutual reception has to be good for Occult work; Your work has been waiting for you! :21: :20: :21:
September 28, 2019 at 10:45
(Pisces) IleneTs
´I want to study hard, volunteer and exercise every day but sometimes I just have my lazy days or sick days where I have no choice but to withdraw. ´

I´m not sure if someone already mentioned it, but also a reason can be that Saturn in the 6th house is unaspected, which means that the need to structure things can vary greatly from doing nothing or going all the way, depending on any transits and or progressive aspects on it. It´s also interesting to follow the transit Moon aspects on Saturn and on your other planets.
September 27, 2019 at 02:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » jaderosez
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Thank you so much for your input."

Always my pleasure, :-).

"I was wondering, I have no idea whether you are a professional astrologer but was wondering whether you take parallels into account when it comes to transits?"

To be honest, I have not studied parallels aspects that much; never been interested in them. There isn´t much empirical and statistical data accumulated as regards to parallels, so I just stay with what has been measured, tested, and found to be a pattern one can rely on.

I only consider the normal and general two-dimensional aspects when it comes to transits.

"Or how about things like fast moving planets on a natal slow moving planet?"

Well, that´s a transit by definition - if the fast-moving planet is making an aspect to the natal slow-moving one. But the effects are short and not that important. So I basically concentrate on the transits of the slow-moving planets making an aspect to the natal fast-moving ones, but also to the slow-moving natal ones (but only by house); though I don´t put that much emphasis on the latter because they tend to be "generational" transits also.

Like for example, there will be thousands of individuals with, let´s say, Pluto around 10° of Libra. As Pluto stay from 14 to 30 years in any given sign, that´s about 1-2 degrees per year. So everyone born within the same year (like 1989, for example) will have Pluto more or less in the same degree of a certain sign. If, let´s say, Saturn is transiting at 10° of Cap, then thousands will have "Transiting Saturn square Pluto". See? It has no individual meaning, beyond the houses being impacted.

So I stick to the transiting slow-moving planets aspecting the fast-moving natal ones. The only "slow" moving planet I consider as the natal planet being aspected by a slow-moving transiting one, is Jupiter.

But if one uses Secondary Progressions, then the aspects that the Progressed fast-moving planets make to the natal slow or fast-moving ones, becomes meaningful.
September 27, 2019 at 01:50
Thank you so much for your input. I was wondering, I have no idea whether you are a professional astrologer but was wondering whether you take parallels into account when it comes to transits?

Or how about things like fast moving planets on a natal slow moving planet?
September 26, 2019 at 20:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"You´re right, I should work from home."

Btw, even if you are a psychotherapist, still the "working from home" indicator applies. The 4th is a place of closeness"; a place where we feel safe and comfortable at. And what is a psychotherapist office if not a "home"? (where their "patients" are nurtured and taken care of)

Having our career/work houses rulers in our 4th doesn´t necessarily means - though it does frequently - working form our own home where we live. It could also mean working form a "secluded" place instead of in a big office full of people.

So therapists, some doctors, some lawyers, home-based business owners, some artists, etc, etc; are working - especially therapists - from a "4th house" kind of environment.

And I insist that you also have the placements of an artist, or at the very least, someone who loves the arts; especially creative writing.
September 26, 2019 at 20:00
=====
And Saturn in the 6th - even though it can feel restrictive and sort of heavy until Saturn matures - is a great placement for social causes. Saturn represents the masses, the public. Saturn is a "servant" in the good sense of the word. He takes care of the ones in need; of the ones who don´t have anyone to turn to. So this is good.
September 26, 2019 at 19:55
=====
"You´re right, I should work from home."

Yes, you should. You have 4 rulers - 3 of them of the "work/career houses" - in your 4th house.

1. 2nd lord (Mars as the "traditional ruler" of Scorpio) in 4th. 2nd house is money and finance - among other things. Scorpio is about digging deep into things; especially into the subconscious mind.

2. 11th lord (Sun) in the 4th. The 11th house is about "Wishes and dreams" and also the house of earnings.

3. 6th lord (Neptune) in the 4th. 6th is about work and service. Also about healing (the house of "Virgo"). And that 6th house Lord is going into your 4th. Neptune is compassion and healing as a ruler of Pisces.

4. 7th lord (Mars) in the 4th. So people (7th) are coming to your home (4th) for you to heal them. As Mars is conjunct Uranus - a significator for non-conventional attitudes, procedures, beliefs, etc - then you would be a non-conventional kind of psychotherapist, I feel.

"But I´m planning to be a psychologist."

Great! Very suitable for you. Your MC is in Cancer = taking care and nurturing others. The ruler of your MC (Moon) is in your 8th house - the house of deep transformations and of the Subconcious. That - together with those placements of your house rulers - is a very strong indicator for a potential psychotherapist. But I see a non-conventional type of psychotherapist. Perhaps a "Psychological Astrologer", "Energy Healer", "Spiritual Counselor", etc.

"Do you count a 7 degree sextile from mars and pluto?"

Yes, even 9 degrees now orb is important enough. In Vedic, just the fact of being in the same house - even though separated for more than 10 degrees - is enough.

"Thank you for your advice."

Always my pleasure, :-)).

"Yeah north node in the first is interesting, because it seems like life has a set plan for me no matter how much I get carried away lol"

Indeed! Life has a plan to turn you into a great "Wounded Healer", :-)).
September 26, 2019 at 19:33
You´re right, I should work from home. But I´m planning to be a psychologist.

Do you count a 7 degree sextile from mars and pluto?

Thank you for your advice.

Yeah north node in the first is interesting, because it seems like life has a set plan for me no matter how much I get carried away lol
September 26, 2019 at 19:19
=====
"Why is chiron lazy? I thought he´s a wounded healer. Why am I not out healing people?"

He is a "Wounded Healer" only after he has understood the nature of his wounds and has worked on healing them.

The North Node is what you are striving to do in this lifetime. Being in your first, you are meant to develop self-discipline, assertiveness, and self-confidence. But Chiron in the 1st shows some kind of injured self-esteem, or some kind of difficulties as regards your drive in life. You don´t feel that you are as good as you actually are and can be.

"Sun in fourth house but in capricorn (the CEO of the zodiac). :5:"

Yes, but a "potential" CEO, :-).

You should consider working from home. I feel you would do so much better.
September 26, 2019 at 19:12
=====
Great! I am glad that you can see it! :4:

"I have an exalted mars though and a cap sun so.."

That´s your "Saving Grace" right there! Also a 3rd house Jupiter in his own house of Sagittarius.

And exalted Mars sextile Pluto in the 3rd, is also a saving grace.

Also, that North Node when fully developed, and once you understand your particular Chiron wounds and work on healing them, would make a great artist out of you.
September 26, 2019 at 19:06
Why is chiron lazy? I thought he´s a wounded healer. Why am I not out healing people?

Sun in fourth house but in capricorn (the CEO of the zodiac). :5:
September 26, 2019 at 19:03
Lol you´re coming for me.

Saturn in 6th house is an issue though.

Define lazy.

Define an underdeveloped first house north node.

I have an exalted mars though and a cap sun so....

You can look at the glass half full or half empty.

I look at it half full and thus here I am in bed watching movies.

Lmaoo let´s see more.
September 26, 2019 at 18:59
=====
Oh, and I forgot, a Cap Sun conjunct IC (home) and square Asc and Chiron.
September 26, 2019 at 18:56
=====
:4: :61: :75:

Ok, smart girl; let´s see what you got:

1. Taurus Moon - very well known for being lazy and wanting to stay in bed.

2. Pluto in the 3rd house of efforts opposite that lazy Moon of yours.

3. Saturn in the 6th house of work and in the lazy Pisces.

4. Chiron in the 1st conjunct Ascendant, and conjunct an obviously undeveloped 1st house North Node.

5. Mars in Cap square that 1st house Libra North Node.

Do you want more?? :4:

Accept it, girl; you were born lazy, haha!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 26, 2019 at 18:44
LOL screw you just because my moon´s in taurus. F off lol
September 26, 2019 at 18:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
That´s your natal chart; not your transits, haha. It is all over it, :-)).
September 26, 2019 at 17:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Helen.Pahlavi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hahahaha. That sounds like me! :3:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »