True Love Songs

September 20, 2019 at 17:43 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5
True Love Songs
Might as well manifest "True Love" in your life if you´re going to invest your time, energy, and heart into it. There´s always a balance of duality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: 5 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
June 20, 2020 at 14:53
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5 » Crowleys Disciple
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
This is one of my favorite!
YouTube
YouTube
June 20, 2020 at 11:42
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple
Alice Cooper - I was killed by Love
YouTube
YouTube
June 9, 2020 at 00:27
Although I can´t say I am a fan of Miley Cyrus - I really like this one song by her Wrecking Ball. Often the way I felt in relationship hurts when I was younger. I got extremely anger and bitter when I was hurt in love. This hurt turned to bitter anger that I felt for many years ...even decades and sometimes I turned that anger into revenge. I am lucky I was never arrested for some of the things I got away with.
YouTube
YouTube
June 7, 2020 at 00:05
Another song my wife and I like to listen to. This is Probably my wife´s all time favorite love song. You and I - sung by Eddie Rabbit and Crystal Gayle
YouTube
YouTube
June 6, 2020 at 23:43
A favorite song that my wife and I enjoy. The Heart Won´t Lie - A Duet Sung by Vince Gill and Rebba McEntire
YouTube
YouTube
June 6, 2020 at 03:02
(Scorpio) Ladydarkness
The Cure - Lovesong
YouTube
YouTube
June 6, 2020 at 02:50
Bad Romance by Lady Gaga. I seem to be attracted to love/ hate relationships.

Relationship with my wife past 5 years. Also my first wife. I am like a sponge. I tend to be very attracted to over emotional women like my wife and then I like to emotionally break them down to feel and absorb their emotions like a sponge its really kind of crazy. When you can emotionally break down and control a woman you know she is yours for life.
YouTube
YouTube
May 30, 2020 at 12:00
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple » nani nanook
Oh I like that song too, Paradise by the Dashboard. I like a lot of Meat Loafs songs, I had their Tapes, CD´s I would listen to. Bat out of Hell is another good one. You took the Words out of My Mouth, Two out of Three is my favorite song by Meat Loaf which I posted earlier in this thread.

....but onto other songs and artists...

doing a 180 here is another song I like is this one by Billy Ocean, " Caribbean Queen."
YouTube
YouTube
May 30, 2020 at 05:48
(Virgo) nani nanook » Crowleys Disciple
Most people only know Meatloaf for that song, but I always liked this one...
YouTube
YouTube
May 30, 2020 at 03:36
Another song by Meat Loaf I really love. I would do anything for love.

Song describes me in so many ways. I was always willing to risk anything for love. Seeing strippers, hookers, risk getting infected with a deadly disease. I even told a girl I really liked once I learned she had Hepatitis C that infecting myself with the deadly Virus would be a risk worth taking for her, but even with that statement she still turned me down... anyway things worked out the best avoided a deadly disease. Told my wife I would die for her many times, lie for her, go to jail for her, sell my soul for her and seal it with a pact.
YouTube
YouTube
May 30, 2020 at 01:03
(Virgo) nani nanook
:154: :191: :152:
YouTube
YouTube
May 28, 2020 at 09:40
I always liked My Immortal by Evanescence

The song reminds me of how hard it was getting over my divorce from my first wife. After I got my divorce from my first wife it killed me inside. I went to strip clubs, saw call girls, turned to alcohol, drugs, any bandaid I could use to replace the lost love and I just felt too much hurt inside it was extremely painful to get over.
YouTube
YouTube
May 27, 2020 at 02:08
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Alice Cooper “ You And Me”.

Alice had a number of excellent ballads.

This was a massive hit in 1977. He sang it to Miss Piggy when he was on the Muppet Show.

Kermit was probably jealous! :4:
YouTube
YouTube
May 27, 2020 at 02:04
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » LucyFurr
Damn Lucy.....I missed Your MC5 post. Such an awesome band!

One of my dream shows is from New Years Eve 1969 at the Grande Ballroom in Detroit.

The Stooges, Funkadelic and the MC5. That would be great!
May 27, 2020 at 01:54
Probably my favorite love song of all time by Meat Loaf. Two out of Three Ain´t bad.
YouTube
YouTube
May 22, 2020 at 02:05
Ozzy Osbourne and Lita Ford - Close My Eyes Forever

I guess this is like a Love Song, it´s like a dark love song...reflecting on darker side of life. It is one of my all time favorite songs. I always really loved this duet with Ozzy and Lita, the song is so different and the lyrics seem to have a cryptic meaning. Song seems about Love but also about death/ suicide at same time...reminds me in a way of Romeo and Juliet.
YouTube
YouTube
May 21, 2020 at 18:37
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Morena_Lu
Santana :12:
YouTube
YouTube
May 21, 2020 at 18:27
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
:154: :193: :160:
YouTube
YouTube
May 21, 2020 at 11:03
(Taurus) dani_mae1
This is hubs and my song. I really don’t connect with contemporary country music, but this song expresses everything we mean to each other.
YouTube
YouTube
May 21, 2020 at 04:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user LucyFurr, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
MC5 - wild. rowdy. and true lovers

https://youtu.be/ej-ZizO5t9k
YouTube
YouTube
May 21, 2020 at 00:39
Used to Love Her by Guns and Roses

... Sorry couldn´t resist I tend to have a morbid sense of humor sometimes.
YouTube
YouTube
May 19, 2020 at 01:42
(Aquarius) nikkia
´Your Song" by Elton John. Written by Bernie Taupin. 1971
YouTube
YouTube
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »