Saturn Stationary

September 19, 2019 at 17:09 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Saturn Stationary
Saturn has a five day stationary period directing attention to the twinkling (scintillating) stars.
Astro-Seek gives just one day to each planet making Mercury the most frequently stationary planet which is okay if you´re not starbound.
The green star Vega is being witnessed through the usually controlling influence of Saturn.
A Grand Inquisitor may be born this week!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 21, 2021 at 00:39
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Rosincvist
2019 > Astro-Seek gives just one day to each planet making Mercury the most frequently stationary planet which is okay if you´re not starbound.

---

2021 > Astro-Seek has extended station point to two days, so now there are twice as many stationary planets here as there used to be! :75:

---

haha and greetings to La Jolla/Santa Fe IIyyaarr! :4:

I still don´t know how to grasp "stationary" moments :43: ... so I´m experimenting with this topic ... and it might change again in the future :20:
May 20, 2021 at 22:26
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Helen.Pahlavi
Astro-Seek has extended station point to two days, so now there are twice as many stationary planets here as there used to be! :75:
September 20, 2019 at 02:09
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Helen.Pahlavi
It is grossly simplistic that the fifth visible planet of our Solar System has five days of Station Point.
Looking up lists of planets by speed at Serennu has the Great Attractor and Galactic Center as the only stationary objects. Acknowledging that "anything" else was stationary was at the websites with articles instead of shear mass of numbers, as well as a book I read a long time ago.
:80:
September 19, 2019 at 20:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Helen.Pahlavi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Astro-Seek gives just one day to each planet"

Can you explain?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »