Work/Career

September 18, 2019 at 17:14 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
Work/Career
What kind of work are you doing? Is that what you wanted to do? Do you enjoy your work and feel like this is it?
Have you always known that you´ll be doing that? It would be cool to see if it´s in your chart

:75: :75:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 18, 2019 at 20:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ZynCitrus
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I could never imagine another profession (among socially accepted ones) but architecture :27:

All the people in my family are economists and lawyers and I´m something like black sheep when it comes to family reunions :61:
September 18, 2019 at 20:14
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Moon_Queen
that one is seen also in your chart 5-6-10 pis marcury in house of creativity - idea, sun 5th to 10 - for others to see... mars-MC builder :D
September 18, 2019 at 20:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
In a lack of Astrology as a profession (that interested me as I knew for myself) I ended up in architecture :85: .

It´s not that bad, but I would be far happier if Astrology is accepted as a profession (like a doctor, psychologist, dentist or something like that...) That way I could unite profession and passion...unlike now when I have to practice it only as a hobby :9:

I know that people choose astrology for profession and I admire that, but since it is not fully accepted in society it´s all yet risky and alternative.
September 18, 2019 at 19:52
(Gemini) SSSSireen » ZynCitrus
Thank you. I’ll check it out.

Why the 4th house? Is it because it’s opposite the 10th? Im still learning stuff. What house would nature like outdoors/flora/fauna fall?

My sweetheart and I are in the early phases of planning to build a house in the desert. One of my requests is a sort of workshop area to create who knows what in. You know. Somewhere I can make a mess. I think he has creative potential too, so I want our little dream workshop to have a connected door or something that we can open for hanging out or close for solo time. Not to mention if one is using paint or glue and the other is sawing wood or tearing paper it won’t contaminate.

Im not sure about active. My rhythm is lacking. Yet I’m an excitable gal. Who knows, though. One avenue leads to another it seems.

We’ll see. Until the show gets on the road I’m basking in the daydreams. I feel like I have a lot triangles in my chart so I’m optimistic regardless of where the flow takes me. :3:
September 18, 2019 at 18:47
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » SSSSireen
I don´t know in what way are you creative, but I see creative expression with your body, your face, showing yourself, it has to be active, dynamic...is also related to your 4th house, maybe not your home, but check out other meanings of 4th...also explore more sun lilith conj. it has to be with illusions in both ways how I looked it... but activity again, moving

I also see, why have you done with Jupiter law - 29 degrees, you master it, so you just waiting to be over with it and move in 0 cap... You are an old soul
September 18, 2019 at 18:36
(Gemini) SSSSireen
I’m working in the legal field. It’s not my dream job, but it pays the bills. I’m not unhappy. I work with good people, bosses, coworkers, and most of our clients. I know it won’t be forever. I want to be an artist of some sort I just haven’t stumbled upon the specific sort. Everyone says I’m creative. Astrology. Strangers. Friends. Palm Reader. I’m just not creating anything. Sometimes I felt like people were saying it because it was a good default nicety. I feel stuck. I’ve felt stuck for awhile now. I’m still optimistic that something will come to me sooner or later. I put up a thread not too long ago (Midheaven at 29°). I daydream A LOT. I don’t suppose there’s a way to see when a bolt of creative magic is gonna strike. Or would be a bolt of action I need, because the creativity already exist? ?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »