Pluto in Aquarius predictions

September 17, 2019 at 08:14 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Oritya
Pluto in Aquarius predictions
Do you have any kind of idea of what Pluto in Aquarius will bring in 2024? And how it will relate with the other planets (ex. Neptune in Aries)?
Looking at it from an historical point of view, it seems like two decades of great changes are arriving.
I can see how Pluto manifested itself in Capricorn, it seems quite obvious: loss of economical safety after the 2008 crisis, loss of solid political ideas (trying to return to a more conservative stance, but ultimately failing), but also a kind disruption of those rules that, in a way, locked people in set systems. What do you think of it?

(disclaimer: Please don´t turn this into a strictly political discussion, let´s keep it neutrally astrological.)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 17, 2019 at 16:08
(Libra) leorising
If aqquarius rules social groups, we can see another way to group people... maybe women can do new rules of social groups
September 17, 2019 at 16:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ZynCitrus
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes that would be cool. I guess there could be some old predictions around here somewhere. I don`t know how old this forum is. I`v only been here for about 7 months.
September 17, 2019 at 15:57
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Olenna
It would be cool to get bunch of replies and then come back in 10-15 years to see what we expected and what happened...

is there any old topic here that you old members did predictions??
September 17, 2019 at 15:47
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yeah interesting times we live in. I do see people in my life trying to cling to old ways of doing things and having such a hard time.
Wars are going to be digital as you said but let`s hope we can avoid such a thing. Interestingly we see people moving off the grid, going to a simple way of living so that`s a trend taking shape too. We shall see.
September 17, 2019 at 15:15
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Olenna
ah... aqua Uranus-new - so inventions, Uranus technology so we are not going back to manual labor, or simple living... Uranus also individualism, we might change the way we look at relationships, now we suffer and talk about those times when marriage meant something permanent, now last, what, 50 years we start seeing it is not... so for new generations will be normal that it´s not necessary for having kids, housing, economic surviving, legal matters and so on... new era of earning money has already started, new virtual currency... I was actually thinking today, that I haven´t pay anything with money last 3-4 years, maybe even more... I never have cash, I pay with my phone everywhere...
I don´t know, if these are new values, than only this would be a target in case of mass destruction...hacking wars :21:
September 17, 2019 at 14:52
=====
That`s grim Mrav :8: but i can see it with Pluto being Pluto. The only difference is if collectively we change the way Pluto manifests. Basically raise consciousness level by then, have a massive shift, which is not impossible but hard to do. Getting ahead technologically sounds good for resources and environmental change but more technology can be detrimental to an already disconnected and robotic world. Balancing these will not be easy with Pluto involved.
September 17, 2019 at 13:42
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
I would expect even more digitized world... more and more technology, in homes, cars, at work... when Uranus comes to Gemini with Pluto in Aqua, we might finally get solid battery for electric cars - so in that way needing less oil, gas, and less pollution... I don´t know if pluto is going to be in some harsh square or opposition with other big players, but that would bring massive destruction (11th, large masses of people) but it would be maybe some hacking war like turn of electricity to the whole country or shut bank system of another country...and that sci-fi way :D

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »