Pluto in 1st/3rd House Stellium

September 14, 2019 at 15:19 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) vmontebello
Pluto in 1st/3rd House Stellium
I recently got my birth certificate in the mail and realized that my mom’s memory was actually accurate. She had my exact birth time correct (1:47 am), despite having my chart rectified with an incorrect time (12:36 am). That changes my Pluto placement and moves my stellium from the 4th to the 3rd. Thoughts?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 15, 2019 at 02:28
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Under extended settings :155: & :156: shine like spotlights into your nightside planets.
Do you find yourself with quaint little personalities that just easily take over your mind!?
September 14, 2019 at 17:03
(Pisces) fishscales » vmontebello
Moon in the 4th usually signifies a deep connection with mother, home, and family.

Moon squared Pluto could present some problems in those areas though. Emotional conflicts, eruptions, power struggles, etc, at home or with the family or mother. Maybe an obsessive or controlling mom.

Identifying with Scorpionic traits sounds right for Pluto in the first.
September 14, 2019 at 16:48
(Sagittarius) vmontebello » fishscales
I think the 3rd house planets seem a lot more fitting. My Moon was in the 5th and is now in the 4th, which I’m still trying to get a good grasp on. Pluto in the 1st explains a lot because I’ve always identified with Scorpio and couldn’t explain why other than Pluto in Scorpio/Mars in the 8th.
September 14, 2019 at 16:23
(Pisces) fishscales
It looks like you have a stellium in the third and the fourth, depending on what definition of "stellium" you go with...

What do you think about it?

Do the new placements seem to fit you better?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »