Will people read my chart for free?

September 13, 2019 at 05:46 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Kathrynfisher84
Will people read my chart for free?
I dint know if I’m doing this correctly or if I’m going to mess the whole thread up I’m not trying to change the topic but I just saw how this said “read my chart” and I feel like a jerk for asking but that would be very appreciated, more than appreciated if someone did but I totally understand if they don’t. Astrology is hard! I’m new to it, and it’s liyerslly way more complex than people think. I think it definitely takes and intuitive person to even give it a chance but I was looking at quotes today about astrology and I just know there is truth to this!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 14, 2019 at 12:20
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
OK, I´ll take some not so positive aspects
:152: :191: :155: - there is a aggressive ( Mars, male) energy at your work place that makes you feel down, but at the same time, you are drown to this kind of energy, in a way you attract it.

:160: :191: :151: - you are charismatic but at the same time you are afraid of yourself, specially when you get in rage at home, it can be huge transforming energy inside you which makes you fear of your actions.

:153: :191: :157: - you have an incredible mind, ability to remember things that you have read long ago or that happen long ago, but this is also aspect of an skeptic and pessimistic world view. You find it very hard to change your way to see things, because you are so drastic in your opinions and way of thinking that are not to be changed easy. But you are like this because behind all this is a fear of new and unpredictable. You are attached to old things, gifts you got,

:154: :191: :199: suddenly falling in love, love at first sight, unconventional love, you don´t get attached to person it´s the how it makes you feel, it´s an aspect of free love, no need for official status, even if person get married divorce has high possibility... or you can just be gay
September 14, 2019 at 11:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Kathrynfisher84
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´m so glad I put a little more light to your nature for you and helped you to see yourself more clearly :27:
Thank you for your generous support!!! I appreciate it very much :79: :78: :6:
September 14, 2019 at 11:10
(Scorpio) Kathrynfisher84 » Moon_Queen
OMG I AM SPEECHLESS!!!!! Seriously this is, my heart is rapidly beating lol. There isn’t one word in this post that is not anything but SPOT ON!!!!!!! YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE .... YOURE GREAT! I can’t begin to even express how much this has touched me internally I am not joking. Wow.wow wow wow I’m sorry but I’m just, maybe this is how people feel on the price is right when they win the .... I can’t think of the phrase right now. I thought I believed in astrology before.... YOU should be famous lol or on tv or .... maybe people don’t believe e in astrology because the interpreters of it are often not very perceptive. You’re extremeky intuitive. You’re extremely perceptive. You’re a gift to the world. I’m serious. Sorry if I’m overdoing this but it’s true. You could do more for people in one hour than psychiatrists do in years. Showcase showdown was what it’s called. THANK YOU!!!! I will never forget this. You’re a JEWEL ?
September 13, 2019 at 12:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello, here are some general traits I see in your chart based on sideral calculations and using some additional elements.
If you want more I can expand it a little bit like how your life field collerate and stuff like that.

GENERAL

You´re generally deeply emotional person, and there is no day in your life that went without some emotional experience that you have learned from.
Your most dominant life fields are emotions (of course) and everyday work.
Your emotional life (5th house) is rich and understanding that endless ocean of emotion is your life goal that Higher self (Pluto) demands from you. You´re totally focused there (Sun) and you gladly talk to your friends about that. You´re willing to explore it completely in order to find rules and principles of emotions (like psychologist or something) (Saturn and Mercury). Your main motive for this is to achieve a state of harmony and balance that can be shared with other people (Libra).
You enjoy everyday activities and tasks (Jup 6th), you´re very intuitive there (Neptune 6th) and, you definitely reject to go to sleep unless you haven´t learned anything that day, You have a great amount of energy and will to invest it in your duties (Mars). Whatever you choose to do you do it carefully and gently and with understanding (Moon all in Sag).
Your sense of self is based on your personal magnetism, that you feel and emit around (Uranus and Venus – 5th house).
All intellectual potential is oriented toward understanding and finding love as a phenomenon that moves the world. (Pallas 8th house Aqua)
Your friends and loved ones are the only ones you can comfortably talk to (as you are) (Juno, Vesta 3rd house)
You like to invest your hard work for sake of society and humanity (to make physical world better place to live) (Ceres 10th house Pisces and Aries)
And you´re afraid of crowd and strangers (Chiro 11th house, Taurus).

:29:
September 13, 2019 at 11:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I will as soon as I find some time. :15:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »