Well, apparently my chart is lame as sh*t.

September 10, 2019 at 19:12 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) VampiricVirgo
Well, apparently my chart is lame as sh*t.
No one ever replies to me so I´m assuming my chart must be uninteresting and not worth the effort of interpreting, which is super f*ckn lame because guess what I do all day! REPLY TO MOTHERF**KERS! And half the time they don´t even say thank you for my 4 paragraph long, time I spent replying to them.

Aren´t forums supposed to be a place to ask questions, get answers, socialize about a familiar topic? Apparently it´s easier and more worth it to reply to people who are wondering why they can´t get a man, or why their lives are falling apart, than to use this site for what its for. These people need therapists, not astrologists. I don´t understand why genuine astrological questions are going unanswered here. I see good a*s questions and guess wha? 0 replies. I mean come the f**k on!! They have a whole section called "PLEASE READ MY CHART". I must´ve missed the one that says "NO MAN LIKES ME SEND HELP."

Nonetheless, I thought it would be interesting to make an attempt at socializing(because I don´t do it in real life) and make an account on Astro-Seek. I thought "Hey, I bet there is a bunch of older people than me who are way more knowledgeable, let me try and meet some!!" Clearly I was mistaken. Maybe its just that the older wiser people don´t want to do free interpretations? Which I wouldn´t/can´t hate on. IDK. Loosing faith in this site :10:

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
September 12, 2019 at 17:55
(Leo) Ndukuzempi
Hope you gon have a great night regardless of how upset you sound :3:
September 11, 2019 at 01:01
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
"lebelle strangles a nazi using only her feet.."

Only after she slaps him across the face with them a couple of times...
September 11, 2019 at 00:25
(Aries) ram_goat » GoldenLion5
She´s got the feet for it..

Who delete´s the threadz?

also some new territory for Tarantino..

lebelle strangles a nazi using only her feet..

hanging from a chinup bar, hiding in the shadows of an arch in a nazi dungeon.

and she gets to kick hugo stiglitz in the ballz while they have a contest to see who is toughest. lebelle wins.

or.. alternately, manson spares her when he sees her feet, and kills sharon tate instead... but to decide who to kill he plays "this little piggy.." Tate loses.
September 11, 2019 at 00:25
(Pisces) fishscales » GoldenLion5
Me and ram goat were having a whole discussion about it last night... Lebelle´s martial art specialty was going to be throwing chinese stars with her feet, and catching arrows in mid-air with her toes...unfortunately, thread got deleted :/
September 11, 2019 at 00:21
(Sagittarius) GoldenLion5 » fishscales
I agree she would fit nicely in those movies.
September 11, 2019 at 00:18
(Pisces) fishscales » lebelle
Lebelle you just need to get into a Quentin Tarantino movie and everything will be fine...
September 11, 2019 at 00:16
(Gemini) lebelle
hm maybe both you and i need a therapist idk
September 10, 2019 at 23:48
I know I give the Virgos a hard time on this site, but my second in command at work is a Virgo... And she´s great.. If anything, she could stand to be a little MORE bossy...

Most disorganized Virgo I have ever met in my life tho...
September 10, 2019 at 23:43
(Scorpio) Ancient_Astrology » GoldenLion5
<<Dude obviously you are a glutton for punishment. Neptune in Scorpio gets you in trouble.>>

No, however, I´m not fazed when someone has an outburst. It´s a nice ice-breaker. :4:
September 10, 2019 at 23:42
not sure if they will succeed but is interesting listening to them.
September 10, 2019 at 23:41
That too. i heard last year they are taking over the world . Peace Dealer, he leads the pack. :61:
September 10, 2019 at 23:37
(Sagittarius) GoldenLion5 » Ancient_Astrology
Dude obviously you are a glutton for punishment. Neptune in Scorpio gets you in trouble. Neptune in Sag lights a torch for you so you can see in the dark cave you playing with a huge spider. :75:
September 10, 2019 at 23:32
"they love killing you on purpose emotionally and mentally."

I was more thinking that they´re kinda bossy but OK :61:
September 10, 2019 at 23:31
yes, i actuslly had my soul lessons with sone of these during Saturn in libra and saturn in scorpuo transits. I know how they work. they love killing you on purpose emotionally and mentally. some of them were real gangsters. :61:
September 10, 2019 at 23:29
(Scorpio) Ancient_Astrology » GoldenLion5
<<Why you in search of a dominatrix>>

No, I just like directness. This is why I am a big fan of Helen.Pahlavi, too.
September 10, 2019 at 23:29
It doesn´t seem so on the surface, but now that I think about it, Virgos seem very well suited to being dominatrixes...
September 10, 2019 at 23:23
(Sagittarius) GoldenLion5 » Ancient_Astrology
Why you in search of a dominatrix. :75:
September 10, 2019 at 23:10
(Aries) ram_goat » Ancient_Astrology
My mother hit me once..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 10, 2019 at 23:05
(Scorpio) Ancient_Astrology
And, in any case, she got my attention. The threads that are titled, "Read My Chart" are so many that they go unnoticed by my eyes. This one rattled me!!!! So, it worked :4:
September 10, 2019 at 22:57
Oooo Golden is bringing it tonight

Gonna start calling you GangstaLion :46:
September 10, 2019 at 22:55
(Scorpio) Ancient_Astrology
Calm down everybody VampiricVirgo is cool. Just a little frustrated with the site, I´m sure.
September 10, 2019 at 22:55
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
:61:
September 10, 2019 at 22:54
(Sagittarius) GoldenLion5 » Sunnyshadow
That´s why she named herself a vampire, she wants to emotionally drain you
by polarizing your psyche and then say with her virgo moon. I´m the victim because you won´t let me sting the hell out of you. :61:

Stinger back
September 10, 2019 at 22:19
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Pluto and Mars in 7th house. You enjoy attacking people :61:
September 10, 2019 at 21:54
(Sagittarius) GoldenLion5
Why don´t i virgo Pluto your moon for you and connect with your Mars in Scorpio. How about you tame your Scorpio and stop being a drama queen.

I´ve been a writer and on lots of forums for years most people never respond. Get over your ego thinking your different then the rest of us.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »