Triple Pisces

September 10, 2019 at 17:02 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Aquisces85
Triple Pisces
Im new to learning about birth charts and i honestly have never came across anyone w the same triple pisces like i have and also in merc as well. Anyone care to read my chart i bet its interesting to say the least lol :44: :32: :76:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 13, 2019 at 00:16
(Pisces) fishscales » Vanille
"You´re the most Pisces looking Pisces ever"

I agree
September 12, 2019 at 22:32
(Pisces) Aquisces85 » Vanille
Thank you :6:
September 12, 2019 at 18:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You´re the most Pisces looking Pisces ever haha (super pretty!) :)
September 12, 2019 at 15:57
(Cancer) taylor5225
Your chart is very interesting. Not only is your sun, moon, and mercury in pisces, but they´re also in your 12th house, the house ruled by pisces. And your rising being pisces, wow. A lot of pisces energy! The last time I´ve seen this much Pisces in a chart was Kurt Cobain´s haha. Venus and mars falling in your 1st house are good placements. Venus is all about beauty, and the 1st house is about your self appearance and identity. This means your´e very attractive and people are most likely drawn to you. With Mars in your 1st house you could be assertive, aggressive, and have a lot of energy. However, with how strong your Pisces presence is, I´m wondering if that´s the case? The Lilith in your 1st house is also something to pay attention to. It will be important. With Jupiter in your 11th house, you´ll find luck and optimism with friendships and humanity. Overall a lot of the signs in your chart align with the houses they rule, (for example Pluto in scorpio in the 8th house) allowing a unproblematic flow of energies.
September 12, 2019 at 00:09
(Gemini) kimbermoon
Your picture certainly epitomizes your strong Pisces influence...sweet, gentle,innocent, especially with your Sun/Moon complementing the ASC energy.I also have a Pisces Moon, but with Sun in Cancer and Scorpio Rising.

So your Moon Phase at birth was a NEW phase..the phases of birth tell us a couple of things. The New Moon shows you are beginning a new karmic cycle this time around, but are also equipped with a strong psychic sensitivity which you will need to understand how to manage and direct it through appropriate channels, otherwise it can serve to cause fear or confusion.

Since the Sun and Moon represents the ‘parents’ we can get a sense of how their parenting styles affected you and whether they were harmonious or prone to conflict and disagreement.

Thus the New Moon hints that they were in harmony as parents, however being in the 12th H, it shows their combined energies presented as being mysterious, secretive or repressed. Something about them caused you to be rather insular or isolated in nature. Do you experience shyness or insecurity at all? The concept of hospitals or institutions are also attached to the 12th H; are there any health concerns or mental health issues involved within the family?

Perhaps they dedicated themselves to some sort of charitable causes. Were there any concerns regarding your birth? Since both the Sun and Moon have adverse afflictions, connections with 12th H matters are apt to involve difficulties or problems surrounding your birth. By any chance do you experience a lot of synchronicity in your life? Psychic events?

I must say that your picture belies your age, as I am now realizing you have already surpassed your Saturn Return, which underscores an important turning point in life.
It is often referred to as the ‘Threshold of Maturity’, the seasoning of the Soul; a time for reflecting on the past and recognizing the themes and patterns we have been subjected to in the past and how they have affected us.

Consider that the birth chart is a graphic example of the conditions we experienced through gestation and birth. What is stored within the psyche remains a reflection of what we experienced in early life, that continue to repeat themselves in cycles throughout our lives. In order to know where we are going in life, we have to know where we have been.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »