Chart Interpretation?

September 9, 2019 at 03:12 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) VampiricVirgo
Chart Interpretation?
Curious to hear your thoughts. :79:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 11, 2019 at 03:20
(Pisces) fishscales » detectahead
"With the Sun in the 5th..."

Heyyy did not even notice this...

I did my reading directly from the default Placidus chart on her profile

It appears VampiricVirgo prefers the equal house system, which looks like the system she used for the chart she posted on this thread...
September 11, 2019 at 03:05
(Cancer) detectahead
Your picture....is that what a dramatic Virgo looks like? A devilish librarian? From another post I saw you seem to express your analytical abilities quite well.
With the Sun in the 5th, attention is a welcome word
September 11, 2019 at 02:35
(Pisces) fishscales
I´m seeing alot of emphasis on work and/or health in your chart.

Daily routine may also be of great importance.

First of all, your sun and moon is in Virgo, making you naturally gravitate towards such things.

Sun is also in the 6th house. Another indicator.

Ruler of the first, Venus, is in the 6th, indicating that you want to express your persona through work, health matters, or even though dealing with animals.

Venus is in Libra, so you most likely express yourself harmoniously day-to-day and on the job, although you may struggle a little bit finding balance in those two areas at times.

Mercury in the 6th, square Uranus and Neptune: you want to bring your brain to your job. You probably have good organizational skills. Your Mercury in Libra wants to communicate harmoniously and diplomatically at work, but Uranus and Neptune are running interference from the 10th house, your house of public image. Perhaps the way you want to talk to people at work is somehow challenged by other people´s perception of you.

At the same time, your 6th house sun trines Uranus and Neptune, showing that your somewhat "exotic" 10th house public image is appealing to your inner nature and sense of self, and could serve to help you in those areas. You want to be seen as different. (Obviousy, I´m cheating a little bit here, as I can see your profile picture, and that you have a unique and different sense of personal style. Still, the placements fit.)

North Node in Libra in the 6th: In this life, it is important for you to find balance, harmony, and cooperation at work, in health matters, and in your general, day to day life. Other people should probably be allowed to play an important role in these matters, as opposed to "going it alone."

Partnerships:

With Mars and Pluto in Scorpio in the 7th, partnerships are most likely intense and full of energy.

You may be attracted to a partner the rest of the world considers "dangerous", or, you may fulfill that role in a partnership yourself.

Random observations: Saturn in the 12th may give you a very hard to pin down fear of "letting go" and merging with the greater whole of which you are a part, but may not FEEL a part of. It´s like an inner barrier to merging with "something", and you may not be able to understand what you´re supposed to be merging with, or what you´re supposed to let go of to merge with it...nevertheless, there´s something there, blocking. It´s a tough placement. If you´ve ever heard the chorus of the Nirvana song "Something In The Way", that´s what I think this placement "feels like."

Jupiter in the 8th in Sagittarius will expand your interest in 8th house matters: the occult, sex, death, psychology, getting to the root of mysteries, etc.

Big 6th house influence in this chart though. If I´m wrong about the work stuff, try substituting the words "health" or "routine daily affairs" for "work" and see how they fit.

There.

I read your fucking chart. :3: :2:
September 9, 2019 at 03:13
(Virgo) VampiricVirgo
Aspects-
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »