Any opinions of My ex and this situation

September 8, 2019 at 15:33 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Kika___, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Any opinions of My ex and this situation
Hello, this is my natal chart with outer planets of my ex. I don´t know time of his birth.
My ex contacted me after 2 years when he saw that I am in relationship. He just asked what I am doing and am I free to go out with him. After 2 years...
I rejected him because I am in relationship and he said "ok wish you the Best in life" (sounded to me like he was angry) and I said "Thank you, wish you the best too". Then he said "till next time :* " (sounded like he wants to provoke me).
I have feelings for him that I can´t describe because we were in relationship when we were 15 (kids in love) and I would like to see him, but I think that he just wanna use me and that he want to make fun of me.
Could anyone say more about our compatibility and any opinion for this situation? Thanks!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 8, 2019 at 19:53
(Virgo) Davis212 » Kika___
You are most welcome, :-) :29:

Astrology isn´t always what one thinks it is, ;-).
September 8, 2019 at 19:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
System message: Post has been written by user Kika___, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You give me some kind of lessons and opinions from life about how relationships should look like and I didn´t ask for that. There is nothing from astrology in your comments. Thank you for life coaching me lol.
September 8, 2019 at 19:38
(Virgo) Davis212 » Kika___
Whatever you say, Kika, :-))

The part, "And I would like to see him..." was enough for me, :-).

And I never get "offended" nor take anything personal; I am an Aries, ;-).

You asked for opinions, and I gave you mine; end of story, :-)
September 8, 2019 at 19:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
=====
Just because I asked this question it doesn´t mean that I will go to coffee with my ex. I rejeced him because I am in some kind of relationship and then he said what he said.
Also I told my bf everything about the situation so why are you offended by this? I am 100% honest with him and with everyone.
I asked for some opinions because I want to know what does my ex has on his mind and what kind of connection and compatibiliti does we have. He was the part of my life and you don´t know my story.
I want to know is there any kind of emotions and feelings according to the chart, what he has on his mind or he just want to provoke me and that is all.
Thank you for judging me, but not thank you hahahaha.
September 8, 2019 at 18:31
(Virgo) Davis212
I don´t want to sound judgmental, but if you are already in a relationship, then the fact that you are here asking us about your synastry with your ex is a red flag, in terms of your particular attitude towards romance/partnership.

Remember, you are the one who posted this, and the one who asked us our opinions. So as a very straightforward Aries Asc that I am, I am giving you my honest opinion.

How would you feel if you find out that your current partner is at an astrology forum asking about her ex, and EVEN considering meeting up with her? Honestly, how would that make you feel?

Honestly, how come soooo many posters here expect to have fulfilling relationships when they have so much growing to do in terms of their attitudes towards honesty, faithfulness, loyalty, and all the things that make a relationship work?

If you want and ideal partner, then you must work on becoming an ideal partner yourself. Otherwise, Saturn will bite you very hard every time. He will keep on teaching you very hard and painful lessons until you do learn what a relationship is all about.

And relationships are all about MUTUAL trust, caring, compassion, respect, honesty, and fair play.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »