Lust - Mars, Venus, Pluto
Greed - Venus. Sun
Gluttony - Venus, Jupiter
Sloth - Venus, Neptune

Most sinful planet:

:154:

:21:

No real question here...just ruminating

Feel free to chime in with any thoughts/opinions...

Posts in topic

Page: 5 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
October 2, 2019 at 02:50
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
"just don´t mistake one for a cocktail stirrer.."

That sounds like a rough night out drinking

Only thing worse would be taking in an orchestral interpretation of the songs of "The Sounding Rods Of Music" right after
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 1, 2019 at 06:43
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » TimeSciences
Pride = Sun/Pride
Lust = Venus/Sex/Lust
Gluttony = Jupiter/Excess
Wrath = Mars/Anger
Sloth = Saturn/ Inactivity/Not progressing

Undecided on the final two but:

Greed = Mercury/ Insatiable search for knowledge/ Fastest moving planet / Knowledge was Gold before money.

Envy = Moon/Emotional:Opposition of pride
October 1, 2019 at 06:10
(Pisces) TimeSciences » ancient_astrology
Sun=Pride
Moon=Laziness/sloth
Mercury=Theft (Hermes is also ancient god of thieves)
Venus=Lust (think:´venereal disease´ origin likely due to medicine´s history with Astrology)
Mars=Anger
Jupiter=Gluttony
Saturn=Greed
October 1, 2019 at 03:35
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
aah so that´s what those things are called.. thanks google image search..

just don´t mistake one for a cocktail stirrer..
October 1, 2019 at 02:53
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
... and sounding rods...
October 1, 2019 at 02:52
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
Actually, Mars rules metal.

ben wa balls? tittyclamps?
September 30, 2019 at 23:56
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iroquois Pliskin
Maybe nothing happened then. :3:
September 30, 2019 at 23:55
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin » Iceblu333
I don’t think so. My memory of important things in the past is extremely high. I can still remember how my grandfather looked like even though he passed away when I was around 3 years old.
September 30, 2019 at 23:47
You had a powerful transit during that time. Sonething should´ve happened. But if you forgot you forgot
September 30, 2019 at 23:45
Was something supposed to happen because I don’t recall anything happening to me?
September 30, 2019 at 23:39
You never did answer my question of what happened Jul 2010
September 30, 2019 at 23:31
It won’t do anything to me. The current Neptune Mars conjunction isn’t doing anything to me either.
September 30, 2019 at 23:16
I´m talking 2026 and 2039. Especially 2039 :21:
September 30, 2019 at 23:12
Pretty good actually. Ever since I had my Saturn return and Uranus Aries formed aspects to my personal planets, everything has gone my way. I’ve accomplished more things in the last 4 years of my life than the first 27. The older I get the less of a pull Saturn has on me. Even people are shocked by my age. People think I’m 20 after I shave so I guess I’ll always have a youthful appearance.

People who have a lot of Saturn age the best.
September 30, 2019 at 22:58
I wonder how you will be when you´re older. :61:
September 30, 2019 at 21:55
I thought so, ok. Well I´m not here to argue with you because, we´ll, there´s no point. Water off a ducks back to you.

Piscies are easily deceived by someone they are head over heels for. And can be impressionable but they will not cheat on their partner if they love them. If they do they will literally feel sick afterwards. Now if they don´t love them I´ll be surprised if they stay at that point.

So you probably can easily seduce/trick a Pisces but not a commited Pisces.
September 30, 2019 at 21:52
That’s basically me. The Venus square Mars make my romantic nature Aries like. If I ask a woman out and she says yes, I’m not interested in her anymore. However, if she says no, I get excited and more attracted to her.

The only difference is that I have a seventh house Pluto so I remain interested so it kind of balances out.
September 30, 2019 at 21:47
I am single. I don’t know if I consider myself attractive nor do I care. Women seem to be attracted to me like magnets especially ones that are active or like having intellectual conversations.
September 30, 2019 at 21:40
Pisces are easy to deceive and are gullible which make them impressionable and in turn can cheat easily.

I only have a stellium in the third and tenth house. I don’t have a Pisces or Cancer Stellium.

Of course, I can let go of someone easily. I have Moon opposition Saturn and Uranus so I am able to separate my emotions easily and make logical choices. I’m extremely quick to move on unless their Venus aspects my Pluto.

I also have Pluto in the end of seventh house which make me a lot more serious than you think.
September 30, 2019 at 19:43
Hmm, I can´t read your chart due to the stelliums. But are you married? And would you consider yourself attractive? Or are women attracted to the money/assets?
September 30, 2019 at 19:22
Actually no, Venus in Aries treats love like a hunting sport. They play with you until they are tired then they are done like a match. You light it and it fizzles out after a minute.

A Piscies venus will cheat if someone arouses their fantasy. If it´s aroused enough they probably will cheat but will be sick afterwards if they cheated on someone they truly cared about.
But because of why they will feel sick they won´t cheat in the first place. Otherwise when they cheat they are gone. Poof.
September 30, 2019 at 19:19
You know, I´m not going to argue with you. I´ve never cheated on any of my partners. If I´m ready to leave I tell them why and I leave.

You have a stellium in Gemini, Cancer, and Pisces. We will never see eye to eye involving relationships. I´m guessing because I only glanced at your chart. But you can let someone go at the drop of a hat. Cheating is nothing to you because you are probably never really serious Mr Gemini.
September 30, 2019 at 19:15
Every sign cheats. If a woman with lots of fire in her chart cheats, it’s because you’re either possessive, jealous or needy. Fire signs still want to have some individuality.
September 30, 2019 at 19:05
I will never date another pisces with Venus, moon, or Mars in Aries and expect something serious. I may be wrong but it´s a sign of a serial cheater. For me at least. Maybe I would go for an Aries Mars but nothing else especially not Venus in aries pisces sun. Nor Gemini Venus sun pisces
September 30, 2019 at 18:54
(Pisces) fishscales
>>feels privileged to not know the title of a single Rhianna or Rhiannon (or whatever the hell her name is) song<<

:4:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »