anything interesting about this chart?

September 6, 2019 at 22:33 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) princesskeke
anything interesting about this chart?
need some new insights about this chart. people say this person is unique and one of a kind
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 7, 2019 at 19:26
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » ancient_astrology
What aspects make this a horrible chart Ancient?

I would appreciate You listing a few so I can learn.
Thanks.
September 7, 2019 at 18:21
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
I don´t always comment on them, but I very often see horrible relationship placements on people´s charts here. I guess this is to be expected. I don´t know about the person in question here, but people usually come to these astrological site either because their relationships are beginning, or their relationships are deteriorating. So I guess that it´s normal that we should see charts reflecting the latter at a higher than normal average.
September 7, 2019 at 18:05
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Yes, there is something in this chart that is interesting. The person should probably never get married or live with somebody else. If they do, they should be VERY selective and the moment that person starts to get violent (and they will) leave IMMEDIATELY.

By "live with somebody else", I of course mean live in a romantic relationship, akin to marriage if not legally so.
September 7, 2019 at 17:46
(Virgo) kosmic.kitten
Could be the Libra rising, Libra is ruled by Venus, so this person may be very physically attractive, dress nice, take care of themselves, smell good, that sort of thing. That would automatically make someone stand out a bit to others, don’t you think? Then we have Mars at home in the first house here, representing someone with a lot of passionate energy that may be really evident upon first meeting them. If not, fairly soon you will pick up on it. Any planets in the first house may be worn on the sleeve of the native, so with Mars here, the planet of passion, drive, life force and will power being placed in the first house of self, again this induvial may have a lot of really apparent energy. Which can make them unique to others, especially those who lack this quality. Mars is very strong here, almost commanding respect. Moon in Pisces, as well as the 5th house of creativity and fun, gives a deep personality to the individual. A water moon makes them quite feely- and able to relate to others easily. Pisces in the house of creativity is a really beautiful placement if you ask me. I feel that this person may be very deep, and that can also be perceived as unique. Honestly, everyone is unique if you ask me. So I wouldn’t necessarily say that something on this chart makes the native unique, per say. I would rather comment more regarding the things that stand out the most to me, personally. Hope this helped. :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »