September 6, 2019 at 14:31 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) kosmic.kitten
Sun and Moon in same house. Thoughts?
Both in the 5th house of :176:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 7, 2019 at 23:18
(Virgo) kosmic.kitten » kimbermoon
Hello there! It sounds like we are using different house systems, I´m sorry, I should´ve specified more in my post which one I use, I suppose. I prefer the Equal House System. I find it more relatable and easier to worth with, but thanks so much for your input :79:
September 7, 2019 at 21:00
(Gemini) kimbermoon
While your Sun and Moon are in the same sign, they are actually not both in the 5th; the Sun is actually in the 6th on the cusp of Virgo/Libra

You were born under the New Moon Phase, which relates to the planning stage of the Monthly Cycle; this tells us that you tend to be oriented to reaching out to opportunities as they present themselves, and you tend to be driven towards achieving your goals without hesitation. This represents the phase of initiative and new beginnings; you are initiating a new karmic cycle this time around, and thus tend to be willing to try anything.

The Moon Phase at birth also tells about the ‘domestic imprinting’ received through the parents [Sun = father, Moon = mother]. In this phase they are said to be in harmony sharing a lot of similar values and ideals in life, which are then embedded within your psyche as a child. Your early experiences are largely subconscious in nature, so later they can create internal difficulties that are then replayed in the external world, often not really understood by the conscious mind.

Virgo expresses the need for safety and security in life, especially in terms of the emotions. The earthiness of Virgo impels you to be organized and able to manage chaos and disorder in life, which when thwarted, leads to frustration and being hyper-critical. Virgo can also relate to physical ailments in response to emotional disruptions.

We then look to the aspects the Moon may be challenged by, which can serve to create disruptions and disturbances. It is afflicted by Jupiter, as well as being supported by Mars and harmonious to the ASC and the MC.
The 5th H is connected to matters of love, children and creativity.

The Sun reveals more about your Identity and tells something about how you work towards your position in life, and your higher aims. Much of that comes from the conditioning of the father. The sixth house is all about employment, and health issues that may be associated with your work. The Virgo energy is typically quite service-oriented, diligent and practical, unless afflictions cause distortions to it’s natural expression.

In your case the Sun is separating from Venus [+], but is also afflicted
by the opposition of Saturn [-] so this can create personal difficulties of hardship or loss in financial concerns, as well as in personal relationships. Still you have the promise of assistance from the outer planets [Uranus, Neptune and Pluto] although these energies can be more challenging to access and utilize effectively.

A conjunct of Uranus / Neptune at the top of the chart can cause variable conditions relating to your vocation/ambitions in life.
You can look up all of these factors by accessing your chart through the forum. Still, it can take a lot of time to study the individual factors, in order to understand the chart as a whole.
September 7, 2019 at 03:22
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The hypothetical infra-Mercurial planet too close to the Sun to be observed "Vulcan" might be your chart ruler!
Robert Crumb is a double :176:, thought I saw a chart which gives him a :178: Ascendant, so he is not a "super-Virgo"
It is the observation of children that lead to home-schooling, if children decided that their :176: punctuality should not be exploited, the educational system would be in an uproar!
:164: (Chiron) has been suggested as the ruler of :176: because of it´s :176: perihelion, domain in :179: & :177: are contenders, can a whole army of asteroid goddesses lead by Ceres be the ruler of Virgo!?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »