Di´ Natal

September 4, 2019 at 16:51 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Cappycola
Di´ Natal
Hello all! I would love outside perspective on my natal chart! I´m fairly new to astrology and think it interesting to here tell me about me. Thanks for checking it out, if you do. ??
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 5, 2019 at 16:55
(Capricorn) Cappycola » kosmic.kitten
Hello! I just saw your reply. You are correct. It was a less than desirable childhood. Now, I know to read about Mars conjunct IC. Thank you! :4:
October 5, 2019 at 16:52
(Capricorn) Cappycola » fishscales
:75:
September 7, 2019 at 04:31
(Virgo) kosmic.kitten
Hey girl! First thing I noticed was Mars conjunct your IC (one of the most delicate and sensitive parts of your chart). If you don’t know, the IC is the part of your chart(or 4th house) that covers pretty much your upbringing and childhood experiences. The things that molded you to handle things the way you do now, as an adult. The planet Mars, is all about anger, drive, fighting, and passion. Very masculine raw-dog energy. Since its smack next to your IC, it could signify lots of fighting, yelling, and arguing in the home life when you were growing up. This deeply impacted you as far as how you handle things in your adult life. You may hold a lot of resentment towards one or both of your parents. Although, this feeling may manifest into extreme passion and drive towards your goals, with a desire to dig up and out of your roots. You may hold your feelings inside, particularly anger, and cannot be diverted or moved(you have backbone). This is due to your childhood home experiences.
I’m fairly new to astrology, I’ve only been studying for about a year now. But, hopefully that helps or is at least interesting to read. Let me know if I am even correct, haha!! Good luck in your astrology venture! There is so much to learn! And all the time in the world… :79:
September 5, 2019 at 10:05
(Pisces) fishscales
I don´t have time to read a chart right now, but your username is delicious :15:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »