Interpret my kite?

September 4, 2019 at 13:23 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) fishscales
Interpret my kite?
Anyone care to take a stab at this?

I´m not too good with multi-planet configurations, I´d welcome any insights.

I know about the focal planet and all that, just having trouble tying it all together.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 9, 2019 at 01:55
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » polareyezd
Thank you for the chart interpretation and response. I´m not sure if what you are saying is accurate or not, but seems there is definitely some truth in there. I was once married, several years ago. It ended up being extremely... difficult, for lack of a better word. There was some sense of lost identity for sure. It got so bad we finally split, and I have not had another real relationship since. I have a strong independent streak, combined with the still bad taste in my mouth, combined with other things. So I´m at the point where I´m like, "screw it" and just living for myself, which isnt too bad. I think if I found "the one" that I really clicked with, I would completely pour myself into it. I´m not about casual relationships.

Friends and groups, yeah they´re supposed to be somewhere in there, but I only have a few friends that I dont see too often. Groups were never my thing. I´d much rather have a one on one conversation with someone than be in the middle of a group of people. Too much of an outsider looking in feeling. Alot of placements make me this way I believe, pluto in 1st, saturn in 12th, NN in 12th. So I´m pretty much an island. I think other placements would like me to be more outgoing. I can blend in with people fairly well and dont have trouble slipping in and out of public areas, but it´s just not my thing.

Being pulled in all directions to my personal exhaustion. Well, you may have that right, it´s not been too many directions, but did just become extremely exhausted due to too much shit on my plate. Wayyy too much shit. Felt like if I didnt just STOP! (Which I did) I was gonna end up in a hospital. I´ve got pluto squaring my moon right now also, I think that´s got me going through some kind of emotional transformation.

I´ve been taking a break from studying my astrology, so my thoughts on it right now aren´t so clear, (as if they ever were) anyway, thanks for trying to help.
September 8, 2019 at 08:13
(Libra) polareyezd » Sunnyshadow
okay now I´m no professional astrologer or anything like that. I´m taking a stab at this. I would appreciate if you let me know that there was any validity to what I´m saying.

Your marriage your feelings actually towards your spouse or marriage versus your personal identity and self are at odds. Your desire for your best friends versus your involvement in groups is all hinged on your identity which is destined to be opposite and heavily involved in your spouse relationship. Yet personal relationships with friends are also torn against your involvement in groups so there´s a lot of drama I´m guessing with you feeling you are being pulled in all directions to your personal exhaustion. Your identity and your personal relationship with your spouse is dramatic as well and all of these dynamics are hinged upon your identity. If you are getting close to midlife then this would genuinely disturb your sense to balance everything the way it is since I think I saw the transiting stellium is about to energize these dynamics and you will have to reckon with conflicts of one vs the other as that portion of the kite is actively pulled upon. Peace
September 7, 2019 at 06:35
(Virgo) Crescentrose7
Take a look of my chart mine is similar as yours but opposite or polarity since my sun is in Virgo and your sun is in Virgo. I still couldn’t figure out what it means lol I’m glad to learn more about t
Login
(Log in)
September 4, 2019 at 16:49
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » fishscales
No problem and you are welcome.

I just wanted to let you know, that there is this option :)

I´m not a big speaker/writer. English is not my native language :43: (and I´m actually the same also in my native language :4:)

So I mostly respond to technical stuff only; ... and I hope, that someone will notice that and respond instead of me next time :61:
September 4, 2019 at 16:16
(Gemini) Olenna » fishscales
Yes i`m a whole sign or equal house systems kind of astrologer. To me that axis is even more obvious because of the planets in them, completely different energies and mixed with the houses makes perfect sense to me that has to do with education and goals or beliefs, it does not fit at all with the rest of that trine and what its trying to help you with.
September 4, 2019 at 16:07
(Pisces) fishscales » Olenna
"Or perhaps you were taught contradictory beliefs that don`t mean anything and are not helpful to you personally to get things done."

This is certainly right on the mark. I always felt that what I was being taught at school and by my family had no relevance to the life I was supposed to live.

Are you emphasizing lessons taught because of the 3rd/9th axis?

Since I´ve always primarily used Placidus, I´ve always thought of this aspect in terms of the 2nd/8th axis, so what you´re saying is (mostly) all new to me.

"I hope i made sense."

You did...I´m going to let all that sink in for awhile.
September 4, 2019 at 16:05
Start wherever you want, i can`t tell you how because you seem to be a competent astrologer, and you start with what captivates you the most. As i mentioned before i would start at the difficulties, in this case opposition, but that`s my personal style. Everybody has different ways of doing things. Who am i to tell you how to read your own chart.
September 4, 2019 at 15:58
Saturn is caught up trying to do the job of Neptune, Neptune has no clue what practical details are lol, reversed houses and signs, a whole lot of confusion, not knowing what to do. Or perhaps you were taught contradictory beliefs that don`t mean anything and are not helpful to you personally to get things done. I hope i made sense.
September 4, 2019 at 15:57
"Start with the individual pieces then try to put it together. Looking at the whole thing can be intimidating, and your mind runs all over. that`s what i do."

So where do you start?
September 4, 2019 at 15:54
(Gemini) Olenna » Sunnyshadow
Start with the individual pieces then try to put it together. Looking at the whole thing can be intimidating, and your mind runs all over. that`s what i do.
September 4, 2019 at 15:52
Didn´t know you use whole signs...

"I think the reason is Saturn in Gemini/9th and Neptune in Sagittarius/3rd, do you see the pattern there?"

Yes, each planet is in a sign that is directly opposed to the house it is in in my natal chart

Don´t know if I expressed that well, but I think you know what I mean..

I have crap like that all over my chart

No doubt has something to do with achieving balance... Libra rising sets the stage...

Jeez...I just wanna be left alone and not have to worry about that kind of shit :42: :61:
September 4, 2019 at 15:50
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
No, cant really figure out what it means. I´m gonna try to come up with something though. Got me interested in it again
September 4, 2019 at 15:38
(Sagittarius) GoldenLion5 » Petr9
Saturn in Gemini (Relationships) Trine Libra Pluto with polarity point of Aries in the 6th house (Relationships).
From Saturn in Gemini until Saturn in Libra you learned soul intentions about the family life the first time around in the 1970’s, and 2nd time from Saturn in Gemini in 200’s until Saturn in Libra in your masculine journey here.
Then you had the Saturn Libra to Neptune in Sagittarius (Not seeing clearly about relationships) and something would have popped in your subconscious mind in 1987-1988 and 2016-2018 about the feminine, how the world conditioned you to believe certain things about society, materialism, spiritual/religious beliefs, finances etc.
Where then you also have Neptune connecting with the Moon so there’s mature women or early marriage of a women besides your mother teaching you something here which Saturn in Aquarius had some other experience from Saturn Libra until Saturn in Aquarius to learn about your journey, which 2nd time around we are still in Saturn in Capricorn for the moment.
I would think from Saturn in Aquarius until Saturn in Gemini is where you finally get the release because Saturn is your restrictions, so you had to figure out some thing goes through the kite. Picking up wisdom, knowledge and insight.
This seems relationship oriented, your Kama houses. Desires, wants, needs.
Those Aquarius women like me…you know we’re trouble. Back in the day anyway. :61:
September 4, 2019 at 15:27
I think the reason is Saturn in Gemini/9th and Neptune in Sagittarius/3rd, do you see the pattern there?
September 4, 2019 at 15:19
"That opposition of yours is about separation of practical/material and goal/vision/dream. You have a hard time uniting these."

Indeed.

Alot of people have that opposition, but I always felt it was more potent for me since Neptune rules my sun, and both Neptune and Saturn are in aspect to my moon.
September 4, 2019 at 15:17
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
Oh cool

Any luck at interpreting the damn thing??

I feel like I have some kind of vague notion about mine, but that if I tried to put it into words, it would be a disaster

Happens to me alot...
September 4, 2019 at 15:16
(Gemini) Olenna
I focus on the opposition more in these configuration because that`s difficult point. The rest of the energies know how to do their job without interference, and solving the opposition will allow the easiness of the rest to come through. That opposition of yours is about separation of practical/material and goal/vision/dream. You have a hard time uniting these.
September 4, 2019 at 15:00
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
We share three of four planets in our kites, although in different order. (Moon, Neptune, Pluto) Probably totally different effects, just thought it was interesting
Login
(Log in)
September 4, 2019 at 14:50
(Pisces) fishscales » Petr9
Thanks Petr, I should have thought of that to start with.

I switched the chart to Astroseek´s version, because I think you should use this site´s tools whenever possible when posting here.

They are certainly good enough.

Astroseek´s chart is actually better in this case, because the kite can be seen more clearly. :75:
September 4, 2019 at 14:47
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Would Neptune be the focal point? I read something about the planet that´s opposite one of the planets in the grand trine is the focal point and it "releases the energy"
Wish I knew what that was supposed to mean. Supposed to be a somewhat lucky formation.

Edit: just saw where you mentioned the focal planet, nevermind lol
September 4, 2019 at 14:23
(Sagittarius) GoldenLion5 » Petr9
The Pure Magi of Petr...he´s a miracle worker~ :37:
September 4, 2019 at 14:01
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
I set the orb of sextiles defaultly to 4°00´ ... and your orb is slightly (few minutes) over this limit.

if you increase the default orbs by +10% (in extended settings) ... you will see also this sextile :)
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »